Sydney to Brisbane Experience
- Our saving
- US $ 1,019
- Drive to Tamworth
- Head to the beach for a swim
- Walk along the long stunning beach
- Go skydiving, try sea kayaking, or go on a dolphin watch
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- Katrin's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour was amazing! We were super lucky with our lovely tourguide Clare who turned this trip into a great experience for the group. For me, the best part of the trip was the two days sailing along the Whitsunday Islands- totally stunning!! Would... Read more
- Alison Wilson's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Brilliant experience. First time travelling alone and it was fantastic. Darcy provides a lot of information and made the whole experience really brilliant. The itinerary did feel a little rushed and could have done with an extra night in most places... Read more
- Jan Kempinski's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Best trip of my life !
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Sydney
- Day 2 Sydney
- Day 3 Sydney/Tamworth (1B, 1D)
- Day 4 Tamworth/Yamba (1B)
- Day 5 Yamba/Byron Bay (1B)
- Day 6 Byron Bay
- Day 7 Byron Bay/Brisbane (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
10 travellers met before going on their G Adventures Sydney to Brisbane Experience tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 30th December 20181 comment"Wooo! NYE in Sydney! Is anyone else traveling solo? "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Sydney to Brisbane Experience
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to BrisbaneOnly 1 seat left$50USD $1,249
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Brisbane0 seats left$50USD $1,249
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to BrisbaneOnly 3 seats left$48USD $1,199
- WednesdayJan 9, 2019from Sydney7 DaysTuesdayJan 15, 2019to Brisbane10+ seats left$221$1,199-15%USD $1,019
- SundayJan 13, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Brisbane0 seats left$48USD $1,199
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to BrisbaneOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,199
- WednesdayJan 23, 2019from Sydney7 DaysTuesdayJan 29, 2019to Brisbane6 seats left$221$1,199-15%USD $1,019
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Brisbane0 seats left$48USD $1,199
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Brisbane7 seats left$230$1,249-15%USD $1,062
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Sydney7 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to BrisbaneOnly 3 seats left$50USD $1,249
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Brisbane is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 February 2019 the full payment of $1,019 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1019 for Sydney to Brisbane Experience, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 449 km
- Bingara (Australia)
- 274 km
- Yamba (Australia)
- 92 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 143 km
- Brisbane (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,019 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,278 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 81 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 3,653 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours