Outback to the Top End–Adelaide to Darwin
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,034
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore the mysteries of Uluru
- Travel through the Clare Valley
- Visit the dry salt lake of Lake Eyre
- Take in the vastness of the Outback
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle
Start in Adelaide and end in Darwin! With the discovery tour Outback to the Top End–Adelaide to Darwin, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Adelaide, Australia and 10 other destinations in Australia. Outback to the Top End–Adelaide to Darwin includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- elizabeth Holmes's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThe trip was really wonderful. I saw so much, heard so much and simply loved my group. My tour leader (CEO) was fantas... Read more
- Nicki Powner's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentMy tour finished 10 days ago now and I'm still having withdrawal symptoms!! It was the first time I'd ever travelled wit... Read more
- Suganth Paul's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThe trip was excellant. The locations that we went to were awesome. Lots of incredible moments and adventures to be had ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Adelaide
- Day 2 Adelaide/Quorn (1B)
- Day 3 Quorn/Beltana (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4 Beltana/William Creek (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5 William Creek/Coober Pedy (1B)
- Day 6 Coober Pedy/Kings Creek (1B, 1D)
- Day 7 Kings Creek/Uluru (1B, 1L)
- Day 8 Uluru (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 9 Uluru/Alice Springs (1B)
- Day 10 Alice Springs
- Day 11 Alice Springs/Daly Waters (1L)
- Day 12 Daly Waters/Katherine (1B, 1D)
- Day 13 Katherine/Kakadu National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 14 Kakadu National Park/Litchfield National Park (1B, 1L)
- Day 15 Litchfield National Park/Darwin (1B, 1L)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David3rd February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Outback to the Top End–Adelaide to Darwin
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Adelaide15 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $487$2,649-18%USD $2,162
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Adelaide15 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $615$2,649-23%USD $2,034
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Adelaide15 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Darwin8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $487$2,649-18%USD $2,162
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Adelaide15 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $98USD $2,351
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Adelaide15 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $98USD $2,351
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Adelaide15 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $106USD $2,543
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Adelaide15 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $106USD $2,543
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Adelaide15 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $106USD $2,543
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Adelaide15 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $106USD $2,543
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Adelaide15 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $98USD $2,351
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Adelaide is the starting point and Darwin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 June 2018 the full payment of $2,034 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2034 for Outback to the Top End–Adelaide to Darwin, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,512 km.
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 395 km
- Flinders Ranges (Australia)
- 351 km
- William Creek (Australia)
- 658 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 151 km
- MacDonnell Ranges (Australia)
- 109 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 1,038 km
- Katherine River Gorge (Australia)
- 271 km
- Darwin (Australia)
- 183 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,034 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 805 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2,769 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours