Outback to the Red Centre–Adelaide to Alice Springs
- Our saving
- US $ 997
- Travel through the Clare Valley wine area,
- Travel to the opal mining town of Coober Pedy
- Take in the vastness of the Outback on a driving day
- Bed down in a swag (canvas bedroll)
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Hiking & Trekking
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Adelaide
- Day 2: Adelaide/Ikara-Flinders Ranges (1B)
- Day 3: Ikara-Flinders Ranges (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4: Ikara-Flinders Ranges/Glendambo (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5: Glendambo/Coober Pedy (1B)
- Day 6: Coober Pedy/Kings Creek (1B, 1D)
- Day 7: Kings Creek/Uluru (1B, 1L)
- Day 8: Uluru (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 9: Uluru/Alice Springs (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JadeWritten on July 20, 20194.0 - Good
I thought overall the tour was great. It had a nice balance of hikes and culture.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewHappy to hear it, thanks Jade.Review collected by G Adventures
- IIzabela WWritten on October 28, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We were very happy with our tour, and we felt we saw a lot of places and things we wouldn't have had we not booked with G AdventuresReview collected by G Adventures
- RRhiannon TWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The group size (14) was great, our CEO Sean was fantastic, and the actual itinerary of the trip was spot on - there were great hikes, lots of cultural information, and local experiences.Review collected by G Adventures
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will this tour accept people over 50 years old?
G Adventures caters to the specific needs of young travellers, which means all the activities, the pace, the accommodation etc. are tailored to this age group and they unfortunately do not accept exceptions.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
Outback to the Red Centre–Adelaide to Alice Springs
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Adelaide9 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Alice Springs0 seats left$36USD $1,449Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Adelaide9 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$357$1,329-25%USD $997
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Adelaide9 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$292$1,329-20%USD $1,063
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Adelaide9 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Alice Springs7 seats left$33USD $1,329
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Adelaide9 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Alice Springs5 seats left$33USD $1,329
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Adelaide9 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$228$1,329-15%USD $1,130
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Adelaide9 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$33USD $1,329
- SaturdayDec 28, 2019from Adelaide9 DaysSundayJan 5, 2020to Alice Springs10+ seats left$33USD $1,329
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Adelaide is the starting point and Alice Springs is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 28 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 28 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 395 km
- Flinders Ranges (Australia)
- 351 km
- William Creek (Australia)
- 658 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 151 km
- MacDonnell Ranges (Australia)
- 109 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $997 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,355 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 110 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 4,351 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours