Norwegian Fjord Trekking
- Our saving
- US $ 2,207
- Wander the Bergen
- Hike across the Buer Glacier
- Get a photo atop Trolltunga
- Visit the famous fish markets
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Local Transport, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- NBNicholasWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on this tour at the end of June and had a total blast. The fjords of Norway are like nothing I've ever seen before. If you are an avid hiker, I could not recommend this tour enough! Norway is a bit pricey, but that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. I would highly highly highly recommend that you have some hiking experience before going on this tour. A few of the people in my group had never done any sort of hiking before, and the three big day hikes for this tour are some serious ones. Both technically and physically. One girl wasn't able to complete two of the days, and one of the guys wasn't able to complete one of the days. You don't have to be in super-star shape and have climbed Mount Everest, but you should be confident in your hiking skills. There are a lot of rocks, marshes, and streams to navigate along with one of the days having some rocks to climb with rope supports. If you love hiking, then it will seem like a grown-up playground and you'll have a lot of fun.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Bergen
- Day 2 Bergen/Odda (1B)
- Day 3 Odda (1B)
- Day 4 Odda/Buer Glacier/Odda (1B)
- Day 5 Odda (1B)
- Day 6 Odda/Trolltunga/Odda (1B)
- Day 7 Odda (1B)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 22, 2015
How far will we need ot carry our own luggage on this trip?
While hiking, your luggage will most probably be stored in hotels/accommodation where you will stay, but please note, that you will need to carry your own luggage between transport and accommodation, hopping on and off trains and public buses and up and down stairs.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David3rd February 2018
Norwegian Fjord Trekking
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Bergen7 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Bergen0 seats leftSave $92USD $2,207Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Bergen7 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Bergen0 seats leftSave $92USD $2,207Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Bergen7 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to BergenOnly 3 seats leftOnly 11 hours left toSave $92USD $2,207
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Bergen7 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to BergenOnly 2 seats leftOnly 11 hours left toSave $92USD $2,207
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Bergen7 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to BergenOnly 1 seat leftOnly 11 hours left toSave $92USD $2,207
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Bergen7 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Bergen6 seats leftOnly 11 hours left toSave $92USD $2,207
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Bergen7 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Bergen5 seats leftOnly 11 hours left toSave $92USD $2,207
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Bergen7 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Bergen7 seats leftOnly 11 hours left toSave $92USD $2,207
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Bergen7 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Bergen7 seats leftOnly 11 hours left toSave $92USD $2,207
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Bergen7 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Bergen10+ seats leftOnly 11 hours left toSave $92USD $2,207
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Bergen.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 June 2018 the full payment of $2,207 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2207 for Norwegian Fjord Trekking, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bergen (Norway)
- 76 km
- Odda (Norway)
- 76 km
- Bergen (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,207 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Norwegian Fjord Trekking