Brisbane to Cairns Experience
- Our saving
- US $ 1,519
- +4 Destinations
- Great Barrier Reef
- Experience a 4x4 tour of Fraser Island
- Embark on a maxi yacht in Airlie Beach
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef
- Partake in authentic Aboriginal activities
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD, Ship, Boat, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- ClareWritten on January 31, 20174.0 - GoodThe itinerary was amazing. I had the most fantastic time with an excellent group of people. The accommodation was basic but very good and added to the adventure. The distance that we covered and the number of brilliant activities included was just fab. I loved all of it - even when we had a long travel day. The only negative was that our tour guide didn't know the tour. In fact he had never been to that part of the Country before. That was disappointing. I was hoping to have a local guide who knew the itinerary, what we should take with us each day, what time we would have to leave each morning, how long it would take to get us to the next place etc. Ron didn't know any of this information. All of the other people involved in the trip were very professional, informative and friendly which in some ways made up for the lack of knowledge that Ron had. I really liked Ron as a person and in some ways I felt sorry for him as I felt it was possible that he had been dropped into the tour at the last minute, but for the money we had spent and the assurance we had been given from g-adventures website and reputation, the fact that we were with a guide who didn't even know the basic itinerary wasn't good enough.Show detailed ratings
- SophieWritten on December 29, 20164.0 - GoodThe tour was great, so much variety each day. At first I was optimistic about going on an organised tour but I'd recommend it to anyone, our CEO took care of everyone and everything. It was great not having to organise or plan anything yourself. The sailing around the Whitsunday islands and sleeping out in swags were my highlights.Show detailed ratings
- D,DamienWritten on December 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentI had the best time of my life it was Brilliant made Freinds for life and memories. My tour guide made it all the better tho Jono great funShow detailed ratings
- JKJohannaWritten on January 28, 20164.0 - GoodAfter two months of independent travel in Australia and NZ which I loved but sometimes also found a bit tiring I booked this tour as my very first 'everything's pre-organised/ you don't have to worry about ANYTHING' deal and to be honest I was very sceptical first whether took the right decision. In retrospect it was the best decision made at this stage of my travels. I was accompanied by some amazing guide (SHOUT OUT TO QUEEN B) and met a very colorful bunch of people while traveling the fantastic East Coast. I loved it!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Brisbane
- Day 2 Brisbane/Fraser Island (1B, 1L)
- Day 3 Fraser Island/Noosa Everglades (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4 Noosa Everglades/Emu Park (1B, 1D)
- Day 5 Emu Park/Whitsunday Islands (1B, 1D)
- Day 6 Whitsunday Islands (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 7 Whitsunday Islands/Airlie Beach (1B)
- Day 8 Airlie Beach/Cairns (1L)
- Day 9 Cairns
- Day 10 Cairns
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
I just sent out for an expedited passport and it should arrive within 2 weeks. Is there a way I can book a seat now, before I have my passport in hand?
Yes, you may still book this tour as long as you are aware that we will not refund you for this tour if you are not able to take it due to not retrieving your new passport in time. If you are confident and happy to book, simply click the "book now" button next to the departure date you would like on the tour page.
- December 1, 2016
Does this include the plane tickets?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com.
- June 17, 2016
Is it possible to end Brisbane to Cairns Experience early after day 8?
You can definitely leave the tour earlier, you will just need to let your tour leader know. This does not, however, make any change to the price of the tour.
31 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their G Adventures Brisbane to Cairns Experience tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 7th November 20171 comment"Hello! Would be awesome to chat to people going on this tour "
- Departs 21st November 20171 comment"Hello! Me and my friend Sam are going on this trip! It would be great to meet others before we go :)"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
Brisbane to Cairns Experience
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- SaturdayOct 21, 2017from BrisbaneMondayOct 30, 2017in CairnsOur saving$76PriceUSD $1,8990 spaces left
- TuesdayOct 24, 2017from BrisbaneThursdayNov 2, 2017in CairnsOur saving$441Price$1,899-20%USD $1,5199 spaces left
- SaturdayOct 28, 2017from BrisbaneMondayNov 6, 2017in CairnsOur saving$76PriceUSD $1,8990 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 4, 2017from BrisbaneMondayNov 13, 2017in CairnsOur saving$80PriceUSD $1,9990 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 11, 2017from BrisbaneMondayNov 20, 2017in CairnsOur saving$80PriceUSD $1,9990 spaces left
- TuesdayNov 14, 2017from BrisbaneThursdayNov 23, 2017in CairnsOur saving$368Price$1,999-15%USD $1,69910+ spaces left
- TuesdayNov 21, 2017from BrisbaneThursdayNov 30, 2017in CairnsOur saving$80PriceUSD $1,9997 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 25, 2017from BrisbaneMondayDec 4, 2017in CairnsOur saving$80PriceUSD $1,9990 spaces left
- SaturdayDec 2, 2017from BrisbaneMondayDec 11, 2017in CairnsOur saving$84PriceUSD $2,0990 spaces left
- TuesdayDec 5, 2017from BrisbaneThursdayDec 14, 2017in CairnsOur saving$487Price$2,099-20%USD $1,67910+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Brisbane is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2017 the full payment of $1,519 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1519 for Brisbane to Cairns Experience, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Brisbane (Australia)
- 231 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 615 km
- Mackay (Australia)
- 101 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 25 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 485 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,519 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 864 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 50 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 31 travellers have already met
before they left for Brisbane to Cairns Experience tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Brisbane to Cairns Experience