Spanish Spree (Winter)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,349
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- JPJasonWritten on April 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentAwesome trip. Packed an entire country into two weeks.Show detailed ratings
- VDVrushaliWritten on April 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing. It is a balanced experience of partying and culture. The trip was very well planned, given that we had to see 10 cities and 1 other country (Gibraltar- which is under British authority) all in 13 days. The memories and friends will last a lifetime. The accomodation was good, the included as well as optional activities were mindblowing, the food was amazing. The tour guide was very knowledgeable, approachable and friendly. If you want the perfect snapshot of Spain in 2 weeks and don't mind a fast paced tour, then this one is for you.Show detailed ratings
- ATAllisonWritten on April 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentNihar was our fearless leader for the Spanish spree-winter and he made it the trip of a lifetime!! Always smiling, ready for a chat or a drink, Nihar made sure everyone had the trip they wanted. Not only did we have all the contiki inclusions and optionals, but there were extra activities Nihar organized for us just because he thought we would enjoy; one of these activities, the baths, was an incredible experience and something that I'm so glad I didn't miss out on!Show detailed ratings
- JJennWritten on April 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentNihar was amazing! He knew about everything and everywhere we went I felt so culturally enriched because he knew all the top spots to go to and all the inside information. He also has a wicked sense of humour and was a total blast to hang out with for the last couple of weeks - made seeing Spain a total delight!Show detailed ratings
- NNickWritten on April 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing! Niihar is definitely top notch!Show detailed ratings
- DWDavidWritten on December 9, 20164.0 - GoodHad a super sweet time led by Kassie on a Contiki tour of Spain. Her style, experience and knowledge made the tour what it should be - fun. Contiki has a habit of creeping up (even as a seasoned traveller) and making a place special and the tours in Spain are certainly an example of that.Show detailed ratings
- NNicolaWritten on December 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentI went on the Spanish Spree with my husband in March/April 2016 with Cassie as our guide. It was an amazing experience- Spain is filled with delicious food, beautiful sights and culture. Cassie was organized, very knowledgeable and great fun. She always went the extra mile, got to know everyone on the tour whilst showing professionalism and dedication. Cassie interacted with the buss driver and local guides in a kind and respectful manner whilst stilling ensuring the best interest of our tour group. At each stop Cassie had tips and pointers for food, off the beaten track sights and good deals. She made the bus rides interesting and had great general knowledge about Spain and its history. Cassie was a good leader and could take charge of a large fun loving (and sometimes noisy) group. We so enjoyed the tour, Spain, Cassie and our group that we are definitely looking to another conkiti tour. Thank you!Show detailed ratings
- ESEmmaWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentKassie was incredible! She had so much knowledge about everywhere we went. She was exactly what I expected from a tour manager. Kassie went above and beyond to help is have a good time!Show detailed ratings
- CMchristianWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - Excellentspanish spree was a fantastic trip that i highly recommend.Show detailed ratings
- SOSarinaWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentShe was great. Personalavle, kind, considerate. She brought our group together. She's incredibly knowledgeable as well. Overall she added to my experience in Spain.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid to Bilbao
- Day 4: Bilbao to Pamplona
- Day 5: Pamplona to Barcelona
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to Valencia
- Day 8: Valencia to Granada
- Day 9: Granada
- Day 10: Granada to Seville
- Day 11: Seville
- Day 12: Seville to Cordoba
- Day 13: Cordoba to Madrid
- Day 14: Depart Madrid
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 17, 2016
Do you know which hotels we will be staying at for this Contiki tour, or which the first hotel will be?
This tour usually begins at the Tryp Charmartin Hotel in Madrid. Hotels can vary depending on availability, when available TourRadar will be happy to send you the Hotel list.
- February 1, 2016
Where does this tour start?
This tour begins at the Tryp Charmartin Hotel in Madrid.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
Spanish Spree (Winter)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- MondayOct 30, 2017from MadridSundayNov 12, 2017in MadridOur saving$67PriceUSD $1,667Based on Triple Room0 spaces leftCancelledSee similar tours on this date
- MondayNov 20, 2017from MadridSundayDec 3, 2017in MadridOur saving$66PriceUSD $1,643Based on Triple RoomOnly 1 space left
- SaturdayDec 23, 2017from MadridFridayJan 5, 2018in MadridOur saving$67PriceUSD $1,686Based on Triple Room0 spaces leftCancelledSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayDec 27, 2017from MadridTuesdayJan 9, 2018in MadridOur saving$67PriceUSD $1,686Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- WednesdayJan 3, 2018from MadridTuesdayJan 16, 2018in MadridOur saving$391Price$1,686-20%USD $1,349Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- MondayFeb 12, 2018from MadridSundayFeb 25, 2018in MadridOur saving$64PriceUSD $1,601Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- MondayMar 19, 2018from MadridSundayApr 1, 2018in MadridOur saving$65PriceUSD $1,629Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- MondayOct 22, 2018from MadridSundayNov 4, 2018in MadridOur saving$78PriceUSD $1,952Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- MondayNov 5, 2018from MadridSundayNov 18, 2018in MadridOur saving$77PriceUSD $1,924Based on Triple Room
- MondayNov 19, 2018from MadridSundayDec 2, 2018in MadridOur saving$77PriceUSD $1,924Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 December 2017 the full payment of $1,349 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1349 for Spanish Spree (Winter), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 322 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 115 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 353 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 304 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 379 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 214 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 121 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 297 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,349 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,115 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Spree (Winter)