Spanish Spree (Winter)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,222
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- SStaceyWritten on August 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentI have just returned home from Europe & the Spanish Spree Tour which has been the highlight of all my travels ever! Spain was amazing but tour guide Megs made it outstanding!! Megs knew anything and everything about every City, Town and Village including the need to see sights, history, where to eat, where to shop and where to party :) Megs is a true mate who did everything possible to make our tour the trip of a lifetime. If it was possible to book a tour based on whether Megs would be the guide I would. xx Thanks Megs, You're the BestShow detailed ratings
- EEmilyWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentI did the Spanish spree trip with contiki after none of my friends could get leave at the same time. I had wanted to do another Mediterranean road trip but when I looked at the spanish spree itinerary it had most of the places that I'd read about and wanted to visit. So I was confident that it was going to be a good trip. But then I rocked up to the meeting the first day and I knew it was going to be amazing. Our tour guide megs was the fantastic in every aspect right from beginning to end. So well organized, so knowledgable, so much fun and really what made it, she had the sort of personality that brings everyone together so we were like one big family and all had a blast together. A beautiful country made absolutely spectacular by wonderful people.Show detailed ratings
- JWJeffWritten on July 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentI couldn't have asked for a better tour manager. Nihar made the entire 2 weeks in Spain seamless and go off without a hitch. At each stop, he had a list of recommendations and a set of directions to orientate the group. Each location was ready for the group once we arrived, so there was no waiting around or wandering around aimlessly. There is nothing I would change, and I cannot express how much having Nihar as a tour manager made the trip.Show detailed ratings
- BiancaWritten on July 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentNihar was a fantastic tour manager!! Took the time to go above and beyond for us.Show detailed ratings
- AAbrahamWritten on July 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentNihar is completely legit! He doesn't stop, won't stop and pretty much can't stop until he knows you're having a great time. Above and beyond expectations from a trip manager and overall amazing energy! I have to admit that Nihar has good positive, understanding and sincere attitude at all times. You can't go wrong with Nihar because he pretty much will help share knowledge about the locations you visit. He also commits himself on being always on-time. He is very selfless in the sense that he will help you with any problem you might come about on your tour (within reason of course). Thanks Nihar for an amazing voyage!Show detailed ratings
- AAlindaWritten on July 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentNihar was an amazing tour guide that provided the group with an abundance of information, stories and puny jokes. Would definitely tour the globe in a little van with him any time!Show detailed ratings
- LBLachlanWritten on July 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentWent to Spain, saw heaps of amazing stuff, had an awesome tour guide, enjoyed the amazing Spanish night lifeShow detailed ratings
- TKTeganWritten on July 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentAccommodation, coach and food all exceeded my expectations! Most importantly though we had the most amazing guide Nihar! From start to finish he was faultless. His knowledge of the history of each place we visited was amazing, I learnt so much about so many things I didn't even think I would be interested in! He is such a genuine, nice person, with the best personality.. very funny! This was my 3rd contiki, but by far the best tour manager I have had, would love for him to lead the next trip I go on!!Show detailed ratings
- JDJennaWritten on July 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentNihar was a very respectful and responsible tour manager! He shared a plentiful amount of information regarding each city we visited. He was very patient in repeating information he had already shared with those who were not paying attention. He also embedded a lot of humor within his dialogue which made for a delightful trip with lots of laughter! Our transportation, majority of the time besides a flight to Ibiza, was a Mercedes coach bus... It was the nicest coach I've traveled on with the most comfortable accommodations I've experienced including adjustable foot rests and seats, seat back tables, charging stations, and even reliable wifi! Spain was a wonderful country to visit with many diverse regions along with a rich history that impacts (impacted) most of the world. Good times!!Show detailed ratings
- JBJacksonWritten on July 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentFar exceeded my expectations in all facets. Nihar is very knowledgeable and accomodating and overall made it very easy and hassle free for everyone on the tour. #SpanishspreeforlifeShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid to Bilbao
- Day 4: Bilbao to Pamplona
- Day 5: Pamplona to Barcelona
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to Valencia
- Day 8: Valencia to Granada
- Day 9: Granada
- Day 10: Granada to Seville
- Day 11: Seville
- Day 12: Seville to Cordoba
- Day 13: Cordoba to Madrid
- Day 14: Depart Madrid
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 17, 2016
Do you know which hotels we will be staying at for this Contiki tour, or which the first hotel will be?
This tour usually begins at the Tryp Charmartin Hotel in Madrid. Hotels can vary depending on availability, when available TourRadar will be happy to send you the Hotel list.
- February 1, 2016
Where does this tour start?
This tour begins at the Tryp Charmartin Hotel in Madrid.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
Spanish Spree (Winter)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- MondayMar 19, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayApr 1, 2018to MadridOnly 1 seat left$438$1,629-25%USD $1,222
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Madrid7 seats left$49USD $1,952
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Madrid$48USD $1,924
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Madrid14 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Madrid8 seats left$48USD $1,924
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Madrid14 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to Madrid$50USD $1,981
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from Madrid14 DaysTuesdayJan 8, 2019to Madrid7 seats left$50USD $1,981
- WednesdayJan 2, 2019from Madrid14 DaysTuesdayJan 15, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$50USD $1,981
- MondayFeb 11, 2019from Madrid14 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to Madrid$47USD $1,871
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Madrid14 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Madrid7 seats left$48USD $1,909
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 April 2018 the full payment of $1,222 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1222 for Spanish Spree (Winter), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 322 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 115 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 353 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 304 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 379 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 214 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 121 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 297 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,222 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 184 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 71 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Spree (Winter)