Loire Valley Cycling
- Our saving
- US $ 1,113
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Bicycle
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Andrea Cawley's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThis fantastic tour exceeded expectations on all levels. Our guide Pau was fun, friendly and super organised, the Barge... Read more
- Michelle DiGaetano's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentGlad I was able to complete TMB. Scenery is gorgeous, refuges were comfortable and served good food. You won’t starve on... Read more
- Sue Kim's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Best of Iceland tour with G Adventures was outstanding! Oliver was an excellent guide: knowledgeable, frie... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Blois
- Day 2 Blois/Chenonceaux (1B)
- Day 3 Chenonceaux/Tours (1B, 1L)
- Day 4 Tours/Chinon (1B)
- Day 5 Chinon/Saumur (1B)
- Day 6 Saumur/Gennes (1B)
- Day 7 Gennes/Angers (1B)
- Day 8 Angers (1B)
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you have a packing list?
G Adventures recommends packing the following items for the tour-
Biking gloves, Cycle toolkit, Cycling clothing (cycling shorts and cycling jersey), Personal cycling gear, Puncture repair kit.
Camera (With extra memory cards and batteries), Cash, credit and debit cards, Daypack (Used for daily excursions or short overnights), Earplugs, First-aid kit, Flashlight/torch (Headlamps are ideal), Fleece top/sweater, Footwear, Hat, Locks for bags, Long pants/jeans, Moneybelt, Outlet adapter, Personal entertainment (Reading and writing materials, cards, music player, etc.), Reusable water bottle, Shirts/t-shirts, Sleepwear, Small travel towel, Sunglasses, Toiletries (Preferably biodegradable), Watch and alarm clock, Waterproof backpack cover, Windproof rain jacket.
Sandals/flip-flops, Shorts/skirts (Longer shorts/skirts are recommended), Sun hat/bandana, Swimwear.
For an in-depth packing list you will find this on your trip notes once you have a confirmed booking.
When and where does this tour start?
The tour generally starts from Le Monarque Hotel in Bloi, as there are no activities planned on the first day you can generally arrive at anytime, however, there will be a welcome meeting in the evening at approximately 5pm where you can meet you other fellow travellers and guide (Hotel is subject to change until travel documents are released).
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Loire Valley Cycling
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Blois8 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Angers9 seats left$336$1,449-23%USD $1,113Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Blois is the starting point and Angers is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 November 2018 the full payment of $1,113 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1113 for Loire Valley Cycling, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Blois (France)
- 35 km
- Chenonceaux (France)
- 30 km
- Tours (France)
- 42 km
- Chinon (France)
- 26 km
- Saumur (France)
- 15 km
- Gennes (France)
- 29 km
- Angers (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,113 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 21,972 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours