Great Ocean Road West–Melbourne to Adelaide
Save $140 until Sep 26
ends in 58:36:18
- Our saving
- US $ 619
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Experience the Great Ocean Road
- Check out famous surf towns
- Explore sites along the Great Ocean Road
- Visit Grampians National Park
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
Start in Melbourne and end in Adelaide! With the discovery tour Great Ocean Road West–Melbourne to Adelaide, you have a 5 day tour package taking you from Melbourne to Adelaide and through Melbourne, Australia and 6 other destinations in Australia. Great Ocean Road West–Melbourne to Adelaide includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Michael Davis's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentEnjoyed our guide Keilie Stokes: she was a wealth of information, made sure everything went well, and helped us develop ... Read more
- Rachel Morgan's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentThis was a fun trip. Got to see so many amazing things. The guide Karly was amazing. She was definitely the icing on the... Read more
- Lisa's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentHard joining a group that's already been together for a few weeks but Darcy made me feel welcome. Great guide!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Melbourne
- Day 2 Melbourne/Port Campbell (1B)
- Day 3 Port Campbell/Halls Gap (1B)
- Day 4 Halls Gap/Adelaide (1B)
- Day 5 Adelaide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you offer customized tours?
Unfortunately we can only book you on the tours available on our site, we can't customise tours.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Great Ocean Road West–Melbourne to Adelaide
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayOct 9, 2018from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to AdelaideOnly 3 seats left$29USD $700Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Adelaide7 seats left$29USD $700
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Adelaide7 seats left$29USD $700
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Adelaide6 seats left$29USD $700
- TuesdayDec 4, 2018from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Adelaide6 seats left$140$759-18%USD $619
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$30USD $729
- TuesdayJan 1, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$28USD $671
- TuesdayJan 15, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$28USD $671
- TuesdayJan 29, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$28USD $671
- TuesdayFeb 19, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$28USD $671
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 November 2018 the full payment of $619 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $619 for Great Ocean Road West–Melbourne to Adelaide, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 950 km.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 194 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 51 km
- Great Otway National Park (Australia)
- 188 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 242 km
- Robe (Australia)
- 137 km
- Coorong National Park (Australia)
- 138 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $619 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 958 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 67 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 3,246 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours