Great Ocean Road West–Melbourne to Adelaide
- Our saving
- US $ 537
- Experience the Great Ocean Road
- Check out famous surf towns
- Explore sites along the Great Ocean Road
- Visit Grampians National Park
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- Katrin Repic's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour was amazing! We were super lucky with our lovely tourguide Clare who turned this trip into a great experience for the group. For me, the best part of the trip was the two days sailing along the Whitsunday Islands- totally stunning!! Would... Read more
- Alison Wilson's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Brilliant experience. First time travelling alone and it was fantastic. Darcy provides a lot of information and made the whole experience really brilliant. The itinerary did feel a little rushed and could have done with an extra night in most places... Read more
- Jan Kempinski's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Best trip of my life !
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Melbourne
- Day 2 Melbourne/Port Campbell (1B)
- Day 3 Port Campbell/Halls Gap (1B)
- Day 4 Halls Gap/Adelaide (1B)
- Day 5 Adelaide
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you offer customized tours?
Unfortunately we can only book you on the tours available on our site, we can't customise tours.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Great Ocean Road West–Melbourne to Adelaide
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Adelaide7 seats left$30USD $729
- TuesdayJan 1, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Adelaide9 seats left$162$699-23%USD $537
- TuesdayJan 15, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Adelaide6 seats left$28USD $671
- TuesdayJan 29, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Adelaide9 seats left$129$699-18%USD $570
- TuesdayFeb 19, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Adelaide0 seats left$28USD $671Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayMar 12, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Adelaide8 seats left$27USD $652
- TuesdayMar 26, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$27USD $652
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$27USD $652
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$27USD $652
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$27USD $652
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $537 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $537 for Great Ocean Road West–Melbourne to Adelaide, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 194 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 51 km
- Great Otway National Park (Australia)
- 188 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 242 km
- Robe (Australia)
- 137 km
- Coorong National Park (Australia)
- 138 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $537 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,120 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 79 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 3,632 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours