Great Ocean Road West–Melbourne to Adelaide
- Our saving
- US $ 475
- Experience the Great Ocean Road
- Check out famous surf towns
- Explore sites along the Great Ocean Road
- Visit Grampians National Park
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Melbourne
- Day 2: Melbourne/Port Campbell (1B)
- Day 3: Port Campbell/Halls Gap (1B)
- Day 4: Halls Gap/Adelaide (1B)
- Day 5: Adelaide
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SKSRINAYANWritten on May 8, 20194.0 - Good
Absolutely amazing trip . Great group and Ben was fantasticShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewWonderful to hear - thank you Srinayan.
- LMLeahWritten on April 29, 20194.0 - Good
The eco hostel in Halls gap was superb. Really enjoyed the hike to the pinnacle in the grampians. Tour guide was informative. Could have included some ice breakers for the group while on the bus.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Leah.
- AAlyssa EWritten on October 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was very organized, the leader was very knowledgeable, and it was a great value.Review collected by G Adventures
- DDawn WWritten on September 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sean was an absolute superstar, very knowledgeable and good craic!Review collected by G Adventures
- KKatherine BWritten on September 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was initially hesitant to join a group tour as I usually travel alone or with friends. This tour, with Darcy and Jordan, was the best possible experience I could have hoped for. They were energetic, informed, organized and their goal was for us to have... Read moreReview collected by G Adventures
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you offer customized tours?
Unfortunately we can only book you on the tours available on our site, we can't customise tours.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
Great Ocean Road West–Melbourne to Adelaide
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Adelaide8 seats left$216$679-30%USD $475
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$216$679-30%USD $475
- TuesdayOct 15, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$149$679-20%USD $543
- TuesdayOct 29, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Adelaide7 seats left$17USD $679
- TuesdayNov 19, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Adelaide5 seats left$17USD $679
- TuesdayDec 3, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$120$699-15%USD $594
- TuesdayDec 10, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$17USD $699
- TuesdayDec 24, 2019from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$17USD $699
- TuesdayJan 7, 2020from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayJan 11, 2020to Adelaide10+ seats left$17USD $699
- TuesdayJan 28, 2020from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayFeb 1, 2020to Adelaide10+ seats left$17USD $699
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 28 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 28 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 194 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 51 km
- Great Otway National Park (Australia)
- 188 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 242 km
- Robe (Australia)
- 137 km
- Coorong National Park (Australia)
- 138 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $475 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,355 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 110 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Great Ocean Road West–Melbourne to Adelaide