Great Ocean Road West–Melbourne to Adelaide
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 44:41:06
- Our saving
- US $ 503
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Experience the Great Ocean Road
- Check out famous surf towns
- Explore sites along the Great Ocean Road
- Visit Grampians National Park
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
Start in Melbourne and end in Adelaide! With the discovery tour Great Ocean Road West–Melbourne to Adelaide, you have a 5 day tour package taking you from Melbourne to Adelaide and through Melbourne, Australia and 6 other destinations in Australia. Great Ocean Road West–Melbourne to Adelaide includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- elizabeth Holmes's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThe trip was really wonderful. I saw so much, heard so much and simply loved my group. My tour leader (CEO) was fantas... Read more
- Nicki Powner's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentMy tour finished 10 days ago now and I'm still having withdrawal symptoms!! It was the first time I'd ever travelled wit... Read more
- Suganth Paul's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThe trip was excellant. The locations that we went to were awesome. Lots of incredible moments and adventures to be had ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Melbourne
- Day 2 Melbourne/Port Campbell (1B)
- Day 3 Port Campbell/Halls Gap (1B)
- Day 4 Halls Gap/Adelaide (1B)
- Day 5 Adelaide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
Do you offer customized tours?
Unfortunately we can only book you on the tours available on our site, we can't customise tours.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Great Ocean Road West–Melbourne to Adelaide
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Adelaide0 seats left$29USD $700Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$134$729-18%USD $595
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$196$699-28%USD $503
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$162$699-23%USD $537
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$129$699-18%USD $570
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$129$699-18%USD $570
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$129$699-18%USD $570
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$29USD $700
- TuesdayOct 9, 2018from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Adelaide9 seats left$29USD $700
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Melbourne5 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$29USD $700
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 June 2018 the full payment of $503 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $503 for Great Ocean Road West–Melbourne to Adelaide, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 950 km.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 194 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 51 km
- Great Otway National Park (Australia)
- 188 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 242 km
- Robe (Australia)
- 137 km
- Coorong National Park (Australia)
- 138 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $503 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 800 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2,757 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours