Winter Bravo Italia
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,919
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Uncover the secrets of the Vatican
- Cross the breathtaking Apennine Mountains
- Visit the Italian Lakes District
- Marvel at the Duomo di Milano
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- GOGarrickWritten on November 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentReally enjoyed the tour. The bus driver Dario was a absolute top bloke the entire trip. His driving was outstanding and knowledge of the roads as well and his safety was 10/10. Our tour guide jacinthe was outstanding. She had every answer under the sun. Her knowledge of the areas and information was she was abke to share with the group was extremely informative and interesting. She managed to keep every one happy the entire trip and all while keeping it fun and interesting and enjoyable. Would highly recommend a trip with either dario or jacinthe. The trip itself was actioned packed. A perfect balance of activities and free time. The driving legs were relatively short and jacinthe keep the good tunes going in the bus all trip long. Could be happier with my trip and would encourge any one to get on board.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 3: Rome to Sorrento
- Day 4: Sorrento
- Day 5: Sorrento to Assisi
- Day 6: Assisi to Venice
- Day 7: Venice
- Day 8: Venice to Milan
- Day 9: Milan to Florence
- Day 10: Florence
- Day 11: Florence to Rome
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gillian27th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Winter Bravo Italia
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Rome11 DaysWednesdayNov 14, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$84USD $2,005Based on Double
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Rome11 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$88USD $2,101Based on Double
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayJan 30, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$80USD $1,919Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and San Marino
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Max group size
- 28 is the maximum group size for Winter Bravo Italia.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 June 2018 the full payment of $1,919 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1919 for Winter Bravo Italia, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,674 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 212 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 308 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 97 km
- San Marino (San Marino)
- 142 km
- Maranello (Italy)
- 153 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 216 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 136 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,919 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Bravo Italia