Winter Britain & Ireland
- Our saving
- US $ 2,629
- Visit a Scottish distillery
- Enjoy the magical Stonehenge and Loch Ness
- Uncover travel treasures without the queues
- Traditional cosy pubs and restaurants
- Rather Poor
- JJosefRaymentWritten on May 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe people were excellent and the suggested/included activities were all excellent. Millie and Sean were super helpful and friendly. Overall the experience was great and could not have been achieved without the enthusiasm and graciousness shown by Millie.Show detailed ratings
- JamesWritten on May 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe people, including tour guide and bus driverShow detailed ratings
- RRachelWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour explored so many places that were interesting and also all the top tourist spots. Millie was an amazing tour guide who knew so much about everything and was always there for support when neededShow detailed ratings
- GGabyWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentMillie made our tour!! She was so enthusiastic and made every stop worth remembering!Show detailed ratings
- EEllenrWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentLoved the tour, Millie and Shaun were fantastic and so much fun!!!Show detailed ratings
- FionaWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentStien was awesome. Very knowledgeable about all the places we were going and super organised so even if there was an issue (like getting stuck in snow outside of Oxford) she still made things fun and relaxed. Definitely more than just a tour leader :-DShow detailed ratings
- DaltonWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy first time on a topdeck tour and Stein's knowledge and attitude towards the whole thing was just amazing. Plenty of mini tours around everywhere we went with a great deal of added functions and events she personally went out of her way to provide for the group. The driver was fantastic and they both spent time to get to know everyone on their tour, be it by nights out on the town or just casual conversations on the bus. Thanks for the best Britain and Ireland experience we could've asked for. Yours truly, 'The Sailors'Show detailed ratings
- MMarkGleaseWritten on March 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur guide and driver were fantastic, knowledgeable, and great company. Great memoriesShow detailed ratings
- TLToniWritten on January 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentSuch a wonderful tour! Our guide Jayne and driver Gabe made sure everyone was happy and went above and beyond to make the trip memorable.Show detailed ratings
- RaceWritten on November 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour was amazing. Our tour leader Heather was Awesome and knowledgeable on the history of our surroundings and kept us entertained and in the loop of local favorites and activities. Karol our bus driver did an amazing job driving a left handed bus the entire trip.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Liverpool, England
- Day 2: Liverpool to York
- Day 3: York to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Day 4: Edinburgh
- Day 5: Edinburgh
- Day 6: Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Day 7: Glasgow to Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Day 8: Belfast to Galway
- Day 9: Galway
- Day 10: Galway to Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Day 11: Dublin
- Day 12: Dublin to Cardiff, Wales
- Day 13: Cardiff
- Day 14: Cardiff to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What other countries does the tour go to?
The tour goes through 5 different areas of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Technically there are only 2 countries per se, but you get to experience Wales, Scotland, England, Ireland and Northern Ireland which are different regions of the two countries
Is there an age restriction for this tour?
This tour is for passengers that are over 18 years of age. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
I've been on Top Deck before (Road Trip USA) and would like to now if i will get the Top Deck 5% returned traveller discount?
When travelling with Topdeck you can combine any two of their discount rewards to a maximum of 15%. You would receive a 5% discount on the first trip you book for having travelled with Topdeck before. When placing the booking for the second trip you would then be eligible to receive a 5% past traveller discount as well as a Multi trip discount of 5% as well.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Winter Britain & Ireland
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- SundayOct 28, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to London10+ seats left$68USD $2,719Based on Double
- SundayNov 4, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to London0 seats left$68USD $2,719Based on Double
- SundayNov 11, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to London10+ seats left$68USD $2,719Based on Double
- SundayNov 18, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to London0 seats left$68USD $2,719Based on Double
- SundayNov 25, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to London10+ seats left$68USD $2,719Based on Double
- SundayDec 2, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to London0 seats left$70USD $2,809Based on Double
- SundayDec 9, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to London10+ seats left$70USD $2,809Based on Double
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from London14 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to London10+ seats left$70USD $2,809Based on Double
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from London14 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$72USD $2,889Based on Double
- FridayDec 28, 2018from London14 DaysThursdayJan 10, 2019to London0 seats left$70USD $2,809Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland , Northern Ireland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 28 is the maximum group size for Winter Britain & Ireland.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 September 2018 the full payment of $2,629 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2629 for Winter Britain & Ireland, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 287 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 140 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 168 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 179 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- 252 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,629 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 37 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Britain & Ireland