Winter Britain & Ireland
- Our saving
- US $ 2,429
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Liverpool
- Day 2: Liverpool to York
- Day 3: York to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Day 4: Edinburgh
- Day 5: Edinburgh
- Day 6: Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Day 7: Glasgow to Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Day 8: Belfast to Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Day 9: Galway
- Day 10: Galway to Dublin
- Day 11: Dublin
- Day 12: Dublin to Cardiff, Wales
- Day 13: Cardiff
- Day 14: Cardiff to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SamWritten on January 20, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Absolutely fantastic guide! Always so fridnfly
- DDaisyKatePardyWritten on January 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was really fun, we saw so much in 14 days and i had the best trip leader ever ❤️❤️
- JJosefRaymentWritten on May 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The people were excellent and the suggested/included activities were all excellent. Millie and Sean were super helpful and friendly. Overall the experience was great and could not have been achieved without the enthusiasm and graciousness shown by Millie.
- JamesWritten on May 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The people, including tour guide and bus driver
- RRachelWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour explored so many places that were interesting and also all the top tourist spots. Millie was an amazing tour guide who knew so much about everything and was always there for support when needed
- GGabyWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie made our tour!! She was so enthusiastic and made every stop worth remembering!
- EEllenrWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved the tour, Millie and Shaun were fantastic and so much fun!!!
- FionaWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stien was awesome. Very knowledgeable about all the places we were going and super organised so even if there was an issue (like getting stuck in snow outside of Oxford) she still made things fun and relaxed. Definitely more than just a tour leader :-D
- DaltonWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My first time on a topdeck tour and Stein's knowledge and attitude towards the whole thing was just amazing. Plenty of mini tours around everywhere we went with a great deal of added functions and events she personally went out of her way to provide for the... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on March 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stien is the most amazing guide! I was always having a great time listening to her pro tips and fun facts. She was organised and unbelievably lovely. Would tour with her again in a heartbeat!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What other countries does the tour go to?
The tour goes through 5 different areas of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Technically there are only 2 countries per se, but you get to experience Wales, Scotland, England, Ireland and Northern Ireland which are different regions of the two countries
Is there an age restriction for this tour?
This tour is for passengers that are over 18 years of age. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
I've been on Top Deck before (Road Trip USA) and would like to now if i will get the Top Deck 5% returned traveller discount?
When travelling with Topdeck you can combine any two of their discount rewards to a maximum of 15%. You would receive a 5% discount on the first trip you book for having travelled with Topdeck before. When placing the booking for the second trip you would then be eligible to receive a 5% past traveller discount as well as a Multi trip discount of 5% as well.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard8th February 2019
Winter Britain & Ireland
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- SundayOct 27, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats left$64USD $2,559
- SundayNov 10, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$64USD $2,559
- SundayNov 24, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$64USD $2,559
- SundayDec 8, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to London10+ seats left$67USD $2,699
- SundayDec 22, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJan 4, 2020to London8 seats left$77USD $3,099
- SaturdayDec 28, 2019from London14 DaysFridayJan 10, 2020to London0 seats left$77USD $3,099Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJan 5, 2020from London14 DaysSaturdayJan 18, 2020to London9 seats left$67USD $2,699
- SundayJan 12, 2020from London14 DaysSaturdayJan 25, 2020to London10+ seats left$61USD $2,429
- SundayJan 26, 2020from London14 DaysSaturdayFeb 8, 2020to London10+ seats left$61USD $2,429
- SundayFeb 23, 2020from London14 DaysSaturdayMar 7, 2020to London10+ seats left$61USD $2,429
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland , Northern Ireland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 28 is the maximum group size for Winter Britain & Ireland.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 5 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 5 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 287 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 140 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 168 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 179 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- 252 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,429 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,035 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 42 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Britain & Ireland