Winter Britain & Ireland 2018-19 (2018)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,234
- Visit a Scottish distillery
- Enjoy the magical Stonehenge and Loch Ness
- Uncover travel treasures without the queues
- Traditional cosy pubs and restaurants
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- JJosefRaymentWritten on May 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The people were excellent and the suggested/included activities were all excellent. Millie and Sean were super helpful and friendly. Overall the experience was great and could not have been achieved without the enthusiasm and graciousness shown by Millie.
- JamesWritten on May 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The people, including tour guide and bus driver
- RRachelWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour explored so many places that were interesting and also all the top tourist spots. Millie was an amazing tour guide who knew so much about everything and was always there for support when needed
- GGabyWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie made our tour!! She was so enthusiastic and made every stop worth remembering!
- EEllenrWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved the tour, Millie and Shaun were fantastic and so much fun!!!
- FionaWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stien was awesome. Very knowledgeable about all the places we were going and super organised so even if there was an issue (like getting stuck in snow outside of Oxford) she still made things fun and relaxed. Definitely more than just a tour leader :-D
- DaltonWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My first time on a topdeck tour and Stein's knowledge and attitude towards the whole thing was just amazing. Plenty of mini tours around everywhere we went with a great deal of added functions and events she personally went out of her way to provide for the... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on March 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stien is the most amazing guide! I was always having a great time listening to her pro tips and fun facts. She was organised and unbelievably lovely. Would tour with her again in a heartbeat!
- MMarkGleaseWritten on March 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide and driver were fantastic, knowledgeable, and great company. Great memories
- TLToniWritten on January 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such a wonderful tour! Our guide Jayne and driver Gabe made sure everyone was happy and went above and beyond to make the trip memorable.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Liverpool, England
- Day 2: Liverpool to York
- Day 3: York to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Day 4: Edinburgh
- Day 5: Edinburgh
- Day 6: Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Day 7: Glasgow to Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Day 8: Belfast to Galway
- Day 9: Galway
- Day 10: Galway to Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Day 11: Dublin
- Day 12: Dublin to Cardiff, Wales
- Day 13: Cardiff
- Day 14: Cardiff to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What other countries does the tour go to?
The tour goes through 5 different areas of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Technically there are only 2 countries per se, but you get to experience Wales, Scotland, England, Ireland and Northern Ireland which are different regions of the two countries
Is there an age restriction for this tour?
This tour is for passengers that are over 18 years of age. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
I've been on Top Deck before (Road Trip USA) and would like to now if i will get the Top Deck 5% returned traveller discount?
When travelling with Topdeck you can combine any two of their discount rewards to a maximum of 15%. You would receive a 5% discount on the first trip you book for having travelled with Topdeck before. When placing the booking for the second trip you would then be eligible to receive a 5% past traveller discount as well as a Multi trip discount of 5% as well.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Winter Britain & Ireland 2018-19 (2018)
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from London14 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to London5 seats left$433$2,889-15%USD $2,455Based on Double
- FridayDec 28, 2018from London14 DaysThursdayJan 10, 2019to London0 seats left$156USD $2,653Based on Double
- SundayJan 6, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$421$2,809-15%USD $2,387Based on Double
- SundayJan 13, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to London0 seats left$146USD $2,483Based on Double
- SundayJan 20, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to London0 seats left$146USD $2,483Based on Double
- SundayJan 27, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to London0 seats left$146USD $2,483Based on Double
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to London0 seats left$146USD $2,483Based on Double
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to London10+ seats left$394$2,629-15%USD $2,234Based on DoubleInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland , Northern Ireland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 28 is the maximum group size for Winter Britain & Ireland 2018-19 (2018).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 January 2019 the full payment of $2,234 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2234 for Winter Britain & Ireland 2018-19 (2018), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 287 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 140 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 168 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 179 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- 252 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,234 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 40 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Britain & Ireland 2018-19 (2018)