- Our saving
- US $ 1,030
- Soak up the sun rays in Tarzan Bay
- Swim in the Blue Lagoon in Oludeniz
- Visit the sunken city of Kekova
- Check out some jet-setters at Gemiler Beach
- Rather Poor
- BBethHarveyWritten on June 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentOne of the nicest guys i have ever met, was so helpful, lovely and passionate and made everyone feel welcome and was always fun!Show detailed ratings
- SanDraWritten on August 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentThis blue journey on the gulet has been absolutly fabulous. While sailing with great people and a super crew you enjoy all the amazing colours of the sea. Beeing on the water for a week was an awesome experience that I will never forget! I can highly recommend this Trip to everyone out there!Show detailed ratings
- RichardWritten on August 26, 20144.5 - ExcellentThis is a very relaxed Sail through the Turkish Riviera. There were 3 Topdeck boats run by Alaturka Sailing. There are no guides on board the boats, but we were lucky as our crew spoke English. The 3 boats were split up via age groups. This was good as most of the people on your boat had similar expectations and want to party. There are opportunities for the boats to mix only a couple of times - on a night out in the town of Kas and at Smugglers Cove. Other than that you aren't allowed to go on other boats. Each day on the boat is quite similar. Wake up, swim, breakfast, swim, lunch, swim, afternoon tea, swim, dinner, swim, happy hour and drinks to follow. It is a very relaxing trip, people read and listen to music during the day. All food is provided; it was plentiful and amazing. Each breakfast is a standard turkish breakfast, lunch is always vegetarian and dinner is either fish/chicken/beef. I would recommend this trip to anyone. Everyone on our boat had a great time, we all got along well and no one wanted to leave the boat.Show detailed ratings
- lolaWritten on April 11, 20143.0 - Averagehey guys I went on this trip last year, i wanted to share my thoughts on it cause i wish someone had told me before i booked! turkey is a great country and there is so much to see, unfortuantely you wont see much on a sailing trip. you can do pretty much this entire trip in 2 days if you wanted to - you'll see the same and not waste your valuable travel time sitting on a boat (reading, eating and floating in the water). if this is what you want to do for an entire week, then this trip would be perfect. unfortunatley it's not what i'd expected from a topdeck trip which has a reputation for mixing partying and cultural activities... i got neither out of this trip we had one night out for the entire week and that's it, we didn't get to socialise with other boats (such as busabout) so we were stuck with the same 12 people for the entire week, might be good if you all got along really well but 10 girls on a boat for 7 days with nothing to do...you can imagine. we got to stop on land for afew hours a couple of times during the week - we didn't even know the name of the village, and had no idea what to do there. there was no guide on this trip. it was frustrating as the area is full of amazing culutral landmarks but i have no idea what they are or why they are famous. it's a real shame cause i have done other topdecks before and was really disappointed after this trip, I wasted my short stay in turkey. would have made up for it a bit if i'd had a great time, but no parties, no social interaction and being confined to a small boat most of the day really restricted this. the scenery was beautiful but i'd really recommend sailing for 1-2 days max. on the positive side our room was big enough for 2 (although pretty hot) and there was plenty of amazing food, being all inclusive made it really easy.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Fethiye, Turkey to Tarzan Bay
- Day 2: Tarzan Bay to St Nicholas Island
- Day 3: St Nicholas to Kas
- Day 4: Kas to Aperlai Bay
- Day 5: Aperlai Bay to Gokkaya Bay
- Day 6: Gokkaya Bay to Firnaz Bay
- Day 7: Firnaz Bay to Fethiye
- Day 8: Fethiye
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What meals are included on this tour?
This tour includes 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners and afternoon tea (coffee, tea and snacks).
I am from Cuba. What type of Visa do I need to travel to Turkey?
Unfortunately, TourRadar is unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Wherever you travel in the world, it is always best to be aware of up-to-date visa information which may affect you. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require visa documents in advance in order to enter a country. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Are flights included in the tour price? If not, what will the additional cost be for flights from London?
TourRadar specialises in giving you the best tours from around the world. In order to give you the greatest deal and continue not charging any booking fees or credit card fees, the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking any flights before confirming your tour. A good website to search for airfares would be kayak.com or skyscanner.com.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Fethiye10+ seats left$69USD $1,030
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Fethiye10+ seats left$69USD $1,030
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Fethiye10+ seats left$69USD $1,030
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Fethiye9 seats left$75USD $1,124
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Fethiye10+ seats left$75USD $1,124
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Fethiye10+ seats left$78USD $1,171
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Fethiye10+ seats left$78USD $1,171
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Fethiye10+ seats left$78USD $1,171
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Fethiye10+ seats left$78USD $1,171
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Fethiye8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Fethiye8 seats left$78USD $1,171
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Fethiye.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 November 2018 the full payment of $1,030 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1030 for Blue Lagoons, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Fethiye (Turkey)
- 8 km
- St. Nicholas Island (Turkey)
- 84 km
- Kekova (Turkey)
- 22 km
- Kas (Turkey)
- 21 km
- Kalkan (Turkey)
- 47 km
- Fethiye (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,030 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,819 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Blue Lagoons