- Our saving
- US $ 4,070
- The best of Western Europe & the Mediterranean
- Includes 3 days flotilla sailing in Greece
- Europe’s best campsites, with free hotel/hostel upgrades
- Scenic Swiss and Austrian Alps
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- TPTyraWritten on October 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had a fantastic time during my trip. Judes had an incredible knowledge and information of every single place we visited. I learnt alot while in this tour and she had a way of making each experience fun and an experience to remember. The whole group made amazing memories that will last for a life time and I couldn't have asked for a better trip leader.Show detailed ratings
- EBEmilyWritten on September 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentI went on the European Escapade in the summer of 2016 and it was one of the best experiences of my life. The level of organisation and care put into the tour was phenomenal, as were the three staff members, who, by the end of the first night, already felt more like family than "tour guides". We learnt so much about the culture and history of each place we visited, and had so much fun experiencing new things and forging new friends in the process. Judes (Jody) was so good and she made the trip what it was!Show detailed ratings
- SMShannonWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip waa incredible and made much better by how hands on and friendly Judes was. She knew so much history about every place we went to and the whole tour group preferred her as our Tour guide compared to the locals and people that didnt come across as open or knowledgeable as her.Show detailed ratings
- MMorganWritten on December 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing, Jody was a brilliant guide and so friendly to everyone there.Show detailed ratings
- IBIsabelleWritten on September 1, 20164.5 - ExcellentIncredible trip an amazing trip leaderShow detailed ratings
- GGretaWritten on August 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentEverything about this trip was incredible! Our trip leader Judes knew so much about every place we visited, she always kept everyone entertain especially on the long drive days! She's an outstanding trip leader!Show detailed ratings
- JJohnWritten on August 31, 20164.5 - ExcellentWouldn't do another topdeck unless I got Jude's!! She was awsome Go trishShow detailed ratings
- LSLachlanWritten on August 31, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe guide made this tour far better than I thought it would be, and I went in with high expectations. Jody was able to use the camping part of the tour to create a great group dynamic and encouraged the idea of forming a 'TopDeck family'. Because of this all thirty two of us became one large group instead of small groups forming on their own. Jody excelled at guiding the group throughout different cities in Europe, her expert knowledge mixed with her down to earth nature ensured that she could capture and retain the attention of the group far better than any other guide we had. She was extremely approachable and caring and I felt like I could talk to her about anything I needed to. Jody was the best tour guide we could of had and I am so happy she was our tour leader.Show detailed ratings
- RJRachelWritten on August 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was one of the most amazing things I have ever done!! Before going on this trip I assumed it would be rushed and not as family like as it was. Judes was an amazing tour guide, she is someone who made everyone feel welcome, and went far and beyond!!I learnt so much from her and hold her as well as the rest of the topdeck team in great respect . I loved my topdeck tour escapade and recommend it to all of my student exchange friends.Show detailed ratings
- HKHannahWritten on August 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentJudes was absolutely amazing from day 1. She is close to our age so I feel like we could just have fun with her! Also along with the other members on the bus. She was always straight with us and helped us whenever we needed it. She understood that this was out holiday and didn't make us feel like we were on a school trip! I love Judes and will recommend her along with Topdeck any day!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Avignon, France
- Day 6: Avignon to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 9: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 10: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 11: Florence
- Day 12: Florence to Rome
- Day 13: Rome to Venice including Vatican City visit
- Day 14: Rome to Sailing in Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 15: Sailing in Greece
- Day 16: Sailing in Greece
- Day 17: Sailing in Greece
- Day 18: Sailing in Greece to Tirana, Albania
- Day 19: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 20: Dubrovnik
- Day 21: Dubrovnik to Zadar
- Day 22: Zadar to Venice, Italy via Postjana Caves, Slovenia
- Day 23: Venice
- Day 24: Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 25: Austrian Alps
- Day 26: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 27: Prague
- Day 28: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 29: Berlin
- Day 30: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 31: Amsterdam
- Day 32: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 11, 2015
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for European Escapade covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tarryn24th January 2018
- SundayJul 8, 2018from London32 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to London0 seats leftSave $170USD $4,070Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from London32 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to London0 seats leftSave $170USD $4,070Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 15, 2018from London32 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $170USD $4,070Book Now Hold my
- SundayJul 22, 2018from London32 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat leftOnly 2 days left toSave $170USD $4,070Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy , Greece , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Albania, Croatia, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Albania, Croatia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Escapade.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 June 2018 the full payment of $4,070 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4070 for European Escapade, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 382 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 252 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 136 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
- 96 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,070 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,733 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Escapade