- Our saving
- US $ 1,171
- Rather Poor
- SGSydneyWritten on February 22, 20183.5 - GoodI thought each destination was great. I however felt that when left to figure out what to do at each destination on our free days I was surprised. I was look forward to a trip that would provide recommendations and proper direction for efficient transportation at each city. Although I enjoyed the tour I thought the trip leader was not really willing to take the time to give the group as a whole ideas for sights to see and best way to get around. Also when we would stop at some sights there was no information on if we needed a ticket or where the tour started. I understand the importance of history and I enjoy the sharing of such, but useful information about the city is more important when you want to know how to get somewhere. More than likely the museums will give you a history lesson. It was disappointing because we spent more time trying to figure out the best way to get around and how to get to sights of interest.Show detailed ratings
- RCRyanWritten on February 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentI went on the Democracy Road tour, which was fantastic. Our tour guide was Vincenzo, he was great! The tour was well organized with lots to see and do. Vincenzo was very knowledgeable and gave us different options to do in our free time. He helped with public transport, sights to see and food to eat. Adam was our driver who was also great. Overall, great experience, would recommend.Show detailed ratings
- PPaigeWritten on October 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentWeooooooo my 10 day topdeck tour from Budapest to London was the best time ever! Jess was the most amazing guide, telling us good food tips, correct language, awesome history lessons that I really valued, and did I mention good food tips? It was seriously the best. Also a highlight: Her awesome taste in music.Show detailed ratings
- KYKentWritten on April 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe Tour was great. Went to all the places mentioned and the tour driver and guide were really pleasant to be around. My only critique is that there were too many extra activities we had to pay for. I would like it to be included somehow.Show detailed ratings
- ASAliceWritten on December 13, 20164.5 - ExcellentRuta guided us on a journey of a lifetime. Amongst all of the Christmas markets and historical walks around cobble stoned cities, Ruta was an exceptional leader. Our Topdeck experience was fantastic because of Ruta.Show detailed ratings
- MMMatildaWritten on December 13, 20164.5 - ExcellentHad an amazing Topdeck tour with Ruta over December 2015! Ruta was very knowledgable about evey place we visited and knew all the must see icons. Ruta had already established such a great vibe with on the tour when I joined, which was continued until the end. I would highly recommend her as a tour guide to anyone!!Show detailed ratings
- EHEricaWritten on December 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentAMAZING. Ant was great, knew every answer to every question I had. Great personality, very smart and the perfect fit for the job! Wish I could have him everytime. Made my trip so much betterShow detailed ratings
- DMDylanWritten on December 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentAwesome time! We were only on the tour for about 2 weeks, but couldn't have askefd for a better experiance. We have been on a topdeck tour before, so we knew what to expect (bus, lodging, etc.) but Kris(driver) and Anthony(Trip Leader) were expectional!Show detailed ratings
- HHarrisonWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentTrip was much better then I expected and Anthony was a great tour guide. Made the whole experience fun whilst also sharing good insight into the history of each new place we went to. I can imagine the trip being not as good if Anthony wasn't my tour guide. Places visited and activities at each destination were also well organised and insightful. Credit to our driver Kris from Poland he was also legend. Would do another topdeck again with Anthony.Show detailed ratings
- LLizzyWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentThis was our first topdeck tour ever and it was definitely one of the best parts of our whole trip! Ant made it so enjoyable. He was always laughing and ready for a good time. He was so knowledgeable about all the places we visited. We will never forget Ant and the trip of a lifetime he gave us!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 4: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 5: Prague
- Day 6: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 7: Berlin
- Day 8: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 9: Amsterdam
- Day 10: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range for this tour?
This tour's age restriction is for passengers between 18 and 39 years old.
Is all hotel accommodation included in the tour price?
Yes, all accommodation is included in this price.
Is there a single supplement available for this tour?
Unfortunately we do not offer a single supplement option on our European tours.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayNov 12, 2018from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayNov 21, 2018to London0 seats left$96USD $1,443Based on Double
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to London0 seats left$96USD $1,443Based on Double
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to London0 seats left$96USD $1,443Based on Double
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayDec 19, 2018to London0 seats left$101USD $1,508Based on Double
- FridayDec 14, 2018from Budapest10 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to London0 seats left$101USD $1,508Based on Double
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to London0 seats left$101USD $1,508Based on Double
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Budapest10 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to London0 seats left$101USD $1,508Based on Double
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$103USD $1,546Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- MondayDec 31, 2018from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayJan 9, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$101USD $1,508Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Budapest10 DaysWednesdayJan 16, 2019to London0 seats left$101USD $1,508Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 November 2018 the full payment of $1,171 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1171 for Democracy Road, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 138 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brugge (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,171 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 24 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Democracy Road