Roman Trail (from Rome to Prague)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,087
- Rather Poor
- BJBenjaminWritten on February 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Vincenzo was extremely helpful and insightful as to Europe.
- JJadeWritten on February 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
He was so nice and funny! He knew a lot about every city we went too, the history, culture and the food. I don't think it would have been as fun with another tour guide.
- AAndreaWritten on March 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Piotr , was amazing ! he is very informative and has great knowledge of the places we visited . He is also very enthusiastic and passionate about his job which made my first trip overseas and on a tour very enjoyable an experience of a life time.
- MMadelineWritten on December 22, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was the most amazing experience of my life and it wouldn't have been as good without Monika. It was completely life changing and I have no complaints whatsoever!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome to Venice
- Day 3: Venice
- Day 4: Venice to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 5: Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 6: Budapest
- Day 7: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 8: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 9: Prague
- Day 10: Prague
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people are on this tour?
This is a great trip with TopDeck, exclusively for 18-39 year olds. You're bound to have a great time!
The tour is conducted in a full-sized touring coach which holds up to 51 passengers. The average group size is around 40 passengers.
What is the age range of this trip?
This is a great trip with TopDeck, exclusively for 18-39 year olds.
Just wondering if you could confirm how will we be travelling from one place to another and if that's included in the price?
The transportation used on this tour is a modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, and yes it is included in the cost of the tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- William14th November 2018
Roman Trail (from Rome to Prague)
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Rome10 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to PragueOnly 2 seats left$210$1,399-15%USD $1,189Based on Double
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Rome10 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to PragueOnly 1 seat left$210$1,399-15%USD $1,189Based on Double
- ThursdayJan 3, 2019from Rome10 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to PragueOnly 1 seat left$210$1,399-15%USD $1,189Based on Double
- ThursdayJan 10, 2019from Rome10 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Prague0 seats left$78USD $1,321Based on Double
- ThursdayJan 17, 2019from Rome10 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to PragueOnly 1 seat left$210$1,399-15%USD $1,189Based on Double
- ThursdayJan 24, 2019from Rome10 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Prague0 seats left$71USD $1,208Based on Double
- ThursdayJan 31, 2019from Rome10 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Prague0 seats left$71USD $1,208Based on Double
- ThursdayFeb 7, 2019from Rome10 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to PragueOnly 1 seat left$192$1,279-15%USD $1,087Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- ThursdayFeb 21, 2019from Rome10 DaysSaturdayMar 2, 2019to Prague0 seats left$71USD $1,208Based on Double
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from Rome10 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Prague0 seats left$71USD $1,208Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Slovenia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 February 2019 the full payment of $1,087 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1087 for Roman Trail (from Rome to Prague), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 412 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 173 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 381 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 138 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,087 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,089 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Roman Trail (from Rome to Prague)