- Our saving
- US $ 1,852
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- NNiamhWritten on January 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentVincenzo was an amazing trip leader! Always so warm and welcoming as well as always making sure people were okay. I hope one day I get to enjoy another topdeck tour with Vincenzo!Show detailed ratings
- JGJamesWritten on January 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe trip far exceeded our expectations. We got to see a lot and our guide was very knowledgeable. We would recommend getting to Rome a couple of days before the trip starts and see the Vatican and the Colosseum etc by yourself as this was the Rome part of the trip was a bit rushed. Hotels, activities and included meals were all of high standards.Show detailed ratings
- BNBenjaminWritten on December 22, 20173.5 - GoodTrip was great the places were fantastic!Show detailed ratings
- CLChanelWritten on April 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentIt was an amazing and memorable experience, Anthony Di Donato our guide was the most energetic and motivation guide, he gave us an insight into so many breathtaking sights and cities, showing and telling us the history and also very importantly telling us where we can experience the most authentic and tasty foods around Eastern Europe! Piotrek Worobel our bus driver was also very thoughtful and nice, which always made the journey easier and more welcoming on this tour. It was honestly one of the most intuitive yet fun trips of my lifetime, and I can't thank them enough for making it such a memorable experience.Show detailed ratings
- Paige AlexandraWritten on April 5, 20155.0 - ExcellentBest time of my life to date :) Thank you Barry and Topdeck for providing a wonderful trip and for being full of knowledge, and ultimately a great mateShow detailed ratings
- CChelseaWritten on April 5, 20155.0 - ExcellentI could not have asked for a better tour! Barry was so knowledgeable and passionate. He worked hard to provide us with all the information he could to make everyone feel at home in a new country and if he didn't have an answer he found it. This was the same for our driver, Piotrek. They both made everyone feel welcome and the whole tour group got to know and support each other. The opportunities made available were brilliant for the short time we had in each country and we were well informed in regards to the area we were staying in and the amenities around.Show detailed ratings
- OOliviaWritten on March 22, 20154.5 - ExcellentPiotr was by far the best guide I've ever had the pleasure to meet. He is very friendly and made every single person on our tour feel included and important - he's extremely knowledgable and easily made everyone excited about experiencing new things. I cannot thank him enough for making my first European adventure so amazing. For this, I will only ever travel with Topdeck!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome to Venice
- Day 3: Venice
- Day 4: Venice to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 5: Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 6: Budapest
- Day 7: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 8: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 9: Prague
- Day 10: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 11: Berlin
- Day 12: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
- Day 14: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 21, 2016
Caesar's Pathway departure 1st Dec indicates only 1 seat, is it possible to get another one? I am planning a trip with my wife.
Thanks for your enquiry! We can certainly look into this for you, however Topdeck's offices are not open on Sundays. Given this trip is almost full, it is likely the place you are asking for will be 'on request' meaning we will need to collect full payment in order to request the last place.
- September 1, 2016
We are considering "Caesars Pathway" tour. Will it be possible to omit Brussels?
This trip does not include Brussels in the itinerary. You will pass by Bruges on your way back to London but this will be a quick 2 hour stop.
- January 1, 2016
What is the age range for this tour?
This tour is age restricted from 18 to 39 years old, you will mostly find travellers on their later 20's, early 30's.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sylvia22nd December 2017
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Rome14 DaysWednesdayNov 21, 2018to London6 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $82USD $1,967Based on Double
- ThursdayNov 15, 2018from Rome14 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $82USD $1,967Based on Double
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Rome14 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to London5 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $82USD $1,967Based on Double
- ThursdayDec 6, 2018from Rome14 DaysWednesdayDec 19, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $88USD $2,111Based on Double
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Rome14 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $88USD $2,111Based on Double
- ThursdayDec 13, 2018from Rome14 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to London6 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $88USD $2,111Based on Double
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Rome14 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to London8 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $88USD $2,111Based on Double
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Rome14 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to London8 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $90USD $2,169Based on Double
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Rome14 DaysWednesdayJan 9, 2019to LondonOnly 2 days left toSave $88USD $2,111Based on Double
- ThursdayJan 3, 2019from Rome14 DaysWednesdayJan 16, 2019to London5 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $88USD $2,111Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Slovenia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Caesar's Pathway.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 June 2018 the full payment of $1,852 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1852 for Caesar's Pathway, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 412 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 183 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 381 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 138 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,852 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,733 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Caesar's Pathway