Alice and Kakadu (Start Alice Springs)
- Stay at the oldest pub in the Northern Territory
- Stop off in Mataranka Thermal Springs
- The cliffs of Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge
- The stunning Kakadu National Park
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ICImranWritten on April 1, 20164.5 - ExcellentI would consider it as the trip of my life. The tour manager Trys was an amazing person with loads of knowledge about each and every corner of Northern Territory. I had limited food option and he made it sure that my dietery requirements are fulfilled.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Alice Springs to Tennant Creek
- Day 2: Tennant Creek to Katherine
- Day 3: Katherine to Kakadu National Park
- Day 4: Kakadu National Park
- Day 5: Kakadu National Park to Darwin
- Day 6: Darwin
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 1, 2016
What time does the tour end? So I can book accordingly.
This tour finishes in the afternoon on the last day in Darwin, they have an included city tour after breakfast and the rest of the time is free. There are also some optional activities so you can leave whenever you want on this day.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm a born and bred Aussie, who has been living this crazy nomadic lifestyle of a Tour Manager for the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Alice Springs is the starting point and Darwin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 April 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Alice and Kakadu (Start Alice Springs), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 324 km
- Wycliffe Well (Australia)
- 28 km
- Devils Marbles (Australia)
- 103 km
- Tennant Creek (Australia)
- 386 km
- Daly Waters (Australia)
- 152 km
- Mataranka (Australia)
- 103 km
- Katherine River Gorge (Australia)
- 149 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- 157 km
- Litchfield National Park (Australia)
- 65 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 929 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 6,298 travellers have already met
before they left for their Australia/Oceania tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Alice and Kakadu (Start Alice Springs)