- Our saving
- US $ 4,845
- +13 Destinations
- Iceland Ring Road
- Blue Lagoon
- Visit black sand beaches
- Explore Fjallsarlon Glacial Lagoon
- Hike to Litlanesfoss
- Relax in Blue Lagoon
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Air travel to Iceland
- Day 2: Thingvellir Natl. Park
- Day 3: Skogafoss/Vik area
- Days 4-5: Jokulsarlon area
- Day 6-7: Northeast and northern Iceland
- Day 8: Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Day 9/10: Reykjavik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really surprised when I knock. because their responsibility is very good. their service provide on time and their guide always meets new adventure.
- MBMarilynWritten on January 5, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour, highly recommended! Thomas is an accomplished photographer, happy to pass on his skills. He is very easy going & good fun to travel with. As I was the sole person on this tour (due to a group cancellation, as a consequence of one of their... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David17th July 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Keflavik is the starting point and Blue Lagoon is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with A Life of Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of A Life of Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the A Life of Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and A Life of Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for A Life of Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Keflavik (Iceland)
- 79 km
- Tingvellir (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Gullfoss (Iceland)
- 79 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 124 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon (Iceland)
- 53 km
- Hofn (Iceland)
- 172 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,845 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,033 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Iceland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iceland