Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 48:27:08
- Our saving
- US $ 4,795
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Visit black sand beaches
- Explore Fjallsarlon Glacial Lagoon
- Hike to Litlanesfoss
- Relax in Blue Lagoon
- Age range
- 15 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- AWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentReally surprised when I knock. because their responsibility is very good. their service provide on time and their guide always meets new adventure.Show detailed ratings
- MBMarilynWritten on January 5, 20174.0 - GoodFantastic tour, highly recommended! Thomas is an accomplished photographer, happy to pass on his skills. He is very easy going & good fun to travel with. As I was the sole person on this tour (due to a group cancellation, as a consequence of one of their number being unable to travel), I can only provide feedback from that unique (and rather privileged!) perspective. That said, I had a fabulous time & Iceland exceeded my expectations, on so many levels. Because we numbered only 2, we travelled in a car, which made for comfortable transport and were able to be a little flexible when it came to the itinerary. More importantly, it allowed for impromptu stops for photographs, which would not have necessarily been possible with a group. Accommodation was better in some places than others, but always adequate. (On the whole, the standard of accommodation in Iceland is somewhat lower than you might expect to find in many other European countries.) It's important to note that it might not always be possible to find (good) food that meets particular dietary requirements in Iceland and it can be difficult to find suitable places to eat, that are open, on arrival in towns along the way. We were very lucky with the weather, for this time of year, only experiencing minor disruption as a result of rain. In addition, it was relatively mild and the autumn colours were gorgeous. I was also fortunate enough to witness not one, but two, spectacular Aurora Borealis displays! If you're considering joining this tour, do it!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Air travel to Iceland
- Day 2: Thingvellir Natl. Park
- Day 3: Skogafoss/Vik area
- Days 4-5: Jokulsarlon area
- Day 6-7: Northeast and northern Iceland
- Day 8: Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Day 9/10: Reykjavik
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Justine29th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Keflavik10 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Blue LagoonOnly 3 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $280USD $6,715
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Keflavik is the starting point and Blue Lagoon is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this A Life of Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 June 2018 the full payment of $4,795 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4795 for Iceland, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and A Life of Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for A Life of Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,111 km.
- Keflavik (Iceland)
- 79 km
- Tingvellir (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Gullfoss (Iceland)
- 79 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 124 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon (Iceland)
- 53 km
- Hofn (Iceland)
- 172 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,795 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Iceland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iceland