Italian Espresso (Winter)
- See the Colosseum
- Authentic Italian meals like Pizza and Pasta
- Cruise through terraced vineyards to renaissance Florence
- Explore the "Medieval Manhattan" of San Gimgnano
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- HuiWritten on March 31, 20164.0 - GoodThe holiday was fantastic. I had the time of my life.Show detailed ratings
- MarianaWritten on December 3, 20144.0 - GoodIncreadible and Extraordinary attention! Amazed by all we learned and enjoyed without worrying. Definitely recommended for anyone that wants to travel and enjoy!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome to Florence
- Day 4: Florence
- Day 5: Florence
- Day 6: Florence to Venice
- Day 7: Venice
- Day 8: Depart Venice / Rome
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Easy Pace: take it slow with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2016
Why do you restrict age limit to 35?
This trip is run by Contiki. They have age restrictions on all of their tours, as they tend to stay in low budget hostels, and have quite a party atmosphere, with most of their passengers being on average 18-21. This trip does not usually suit anyone over 35, as the scene is quite different.
- October 4, 2014
Can an 11 year old go to this tour?
As Contiki Vacations offers tours worldwide just for 18-35 year old travellers, an 11 year old would not be suitable for this tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 December 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Italian Espresso (Winter), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 travellers have already met
before they left for Italian Espresso (Winter) tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Espresso (Winter)