South Island Adrenalin Junkie Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,591
- +6 Destinations
- New Zealand South Island
- Visit the world's adrenaline capital
- Discover Abel Tasman National Park
- View incredible scenery
- Explore the city of Wellington
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Adventure, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- LCLizWritten on October 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I've done two Haka tours trips with Burto, both of which were amazing and changed my life! He's seriously one of the best guides I've ever had!
- DDiarmuidWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome tour guide. Was good at involving all of all ages/ interests/ background! A1 for enthusiasm!
- EPEevaWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was well organized and guide Mikey Burton awesome.
- KKahmanWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Signed up for the tour not knowing what to expect, but it turned out to be the best guided tour I've been on!
- CCorneliaWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on the 21 days Adventure Tour, and it was so much more fun than I expected!! I mean - I expected it to be great, but it was fantastic!! I'm looking back and I have these amazing memories, if I could I'd do it all over again. Mikey was our guide on... Read more
- MMaxWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mikey went above and beyond expectations. The best part of my tour through NZ South Island, was when he would often stop at places he as a local knew of that other guides didn't, investing in showing us hidden treasures and giving awesome historical... Read more
- CGChinmayaWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Burto is a Legend! Thanks for making our NZ trip nothing less than Spectacular!
- LLaurenWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a fantastic trip- I would recommend Haka Tours to anyone looking to adventure their way around NZ
- SSSteveWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Burto was the true hero of our trip. Class act all the way. Friendly, professional, funny as heck, and incredibly knowledgeable about all of New Zealand. I can’t say enough good about him!
- WWhitneyWritten on September 27, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Burto is a legendary guide! I have been to 31 countries and on countless tours of all shapes and sizes and Burto deserves every bit of recognition. He was so attentive to our interests and was organized while still coming across as completely relaxed and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Christchurch to MacKenzie Country
- Day 2 MacKenzie Country to Queenstown
- Day 3 Queenstown
- Day 4 Queenstown to Wanaka
- Day 5 Wanaka to Franz Josef
- Day 6 Franz Josef
- Day 7 Franz Josef to Punakaiki
- Day 8 Punakaiki
- Day 9 Punakaiki to Abel Tasman
- Day 10 Abel Tasman
- Day 11 Abel Tasman to Wellington
- Day 12 Wellington
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the options to upgrade accommodation type?
If you wish to upgrade your accommodation to a private room, you can choose from either a double (one large bed) or twin (two single beds). If you will share the room with someone else you only need to book one upgrade and split the price between you both.
Around 70% of private rooms have an ensuite bathroom. Some other locations have limited ensuites and availability depends on forward bookings the hostel may have received from other guests.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am a typical Kiwi male who loves to explore. I thrive on challenge and live by the rule there is no..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
South Island Adrenalin Junkie Tour
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- WednesdayDec 12, 2018from Christchurch12 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to WellingtonOnly 1 seat left$51USD $1,657
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Christchurch12 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to Wellington5 seats left$51USD $1,657
- WednesdayJan 9, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysSundayJan 20, 2019to WellingtonOnly 1 seat left$51USD $1,657
- WednesdayJan 16, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to WellingtonOnly 1 seat left$51USD $1,657
- WednesdayJan 23, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$51USD $1,657
- WednesdayJan 30, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to Wellington6 seats left$51USD $1,657
- WednesdayFeb 13, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to Wellington4 seats left$51USD $1,657
- WednesdayFeb 20, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$51USD $1,657
- WednesdayFeb 27, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to Wellington7 seats left$51USD $1,657
- WednesdayMar 6, 2019from Christchurch12 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$51USD $1,657
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Christchurch is the starting point and Wellington is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $80 to confirm this Haka Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 January 2019 the full payment of $1,591 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1591 for South Island Adrenalin Junkie Tour, but the deposit of $80 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Haka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haka Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 182 km
- Lake Tekapo (New Zealand)
- 184 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 52 km
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 170 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 168 km
- Punakaiki (New Zealand)
- 189 km
- Abel Tasman NP (New Zealand)
- 156 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,591 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,048 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 74 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for South Island Adrenalin Junkie Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on South Island Adrenalin Junkie Tour