South Island Adrenalin Junkie Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,471
- +6 Destinations
- New Zealand South Island
- Explore the historic Christchurch & the lively Wellington
- Discover the natural beauty of Abel Tasman National Park
- Visit Queenstown - a city renowned for adventure sports
- See Mount Cook & Punakaiki’s limestone Pancake Rocks
- Age range
- 18 to 49 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Adventure, Discovery, Sightseeing, In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Haka Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Christchurch to MacKenzie Country
- Day 2 MacKenzie Country to Queenstown
- Day 3 Queenstown
- Day 4 Queenstown to Wanaka
- Day 5 Wanaka to Franz Josef
- Day 6 Franz Josef
- Day 7 Franz Josef to Punakaiki
- Day 8 Punakaiki
- Day 9 Punakaiki to Abel Tasman
- Day 10 Abel Tasman
- Day 11 Abel Tasman to Wellington
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on February 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved it. I would recommend this tour
- GMGiacomoWritten on January 31, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved it and I will recommend it
- CChristopherHoustonWritten on November 30, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour of the South Island. Our tour guidre, Louisa, did an amazing introducing us to the South Island and all it has to offer. She also helped immerse us in the Maori culture and provided that special experience that you just don't get with most tours.... Read more
- LCLizWritten on October 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I've done two Haka tours trips with Burto, both of which were amazing and changed my life! He's seriously one of the best guides I've ever had!
- DDiarmuidWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome tour guide. Was good at involving all of all ages/ interests/ background! A1 for enthusiasm!
- EPEevaWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was well organized and guide Mikey Burton awesome.
- KKahmanWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Signed up for the tour not knowing what to expect, but it turned out to be the best guided tour I've been on!
- CCorneliaWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on the 21 days Adventure Tour, and it was so much more fun than I expected!! I mean - I expected it to be great, but it was fantastic!! I'm looking back and I have these amazing memories, if I could I'd do it all over again. Mikey was our guide on... Read more
- MMaxWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mikey went above and beyond expectations. The best part of my tour through NZ South Island, was when he would often stop at places he as a local knew of that other guides didn't, investing in showing us hidden treasures and giving awesome historical... Read more
- CGChinmayaWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Burto is a Legend! Thanks for making our NZ trip nothing less than Spectacular!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the options to upgrade accommodation type?
If you wish to upgrade your accommodation to a private room, you can choose from either a double (one large bed) or twin (two single beds). If you will share the room with someone else you only need to book one upgrade and split the price between you both.
Around 70% of private rooms have an ensuite bathroom. Some other locations have limited ensuites and availability depends on forward bookings the hostel may have received from other guests.
- South Island Tour of New Zealand with Haka Tours
- Visit New Zealand - Experience an Adventure of a Lifetime
- The Ultimate New Zealand Road Trip with Haka Tours
- Haka Tours - Small Group Adventure Tours
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am a typical Kiwi male who loves to explore. I thrive on challenge and live by the rule there is no..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
South Island Adrenalin Junkie Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- WednesdayOct 23, 2019from Christchurch11 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to WellingtonOnly 1 seat left$31USD $1,533
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Christchurch11 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to Wellington7 seats left$31USD $1,533
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Christchurch11 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Wellington5 seats left$31USD $1,533
- WednesdayNov 27, 2019from Christchurch11 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$31USD $1,533
- WednesdayDec 4, 2019from Christchurch11 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to Wellington10+ seats leftUSD $0
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Christchurch11 DaysTuesdayDec 17, 2019to Wellington10+ seats leftUSD $0
- WednesdayDec 11, 2019from Christchurch11 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to Wellington9 seats left$31USD $1,533
- WednesdayJan 1, 2020from Christchurch11 DaysSaturdayJan 11, 2020to Wellington7 seats leftUSD $0
- WednesdayJan 8, 2020from Christchurch11 DaysSaturdayJan 18, 2020to Wellington10+ seats leftUSD $0
- WednesdayJan 22, 2020from Christchurch11 DaysSaturdayFeb 1, 2020to Wellington10+ seats leftUSD $0
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Christchurch is the starting point and Wellington is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 11 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 November 2019, a minimum payment of $80 is required to confirm your booking with Haka Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Haka Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Haka Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Haka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Haka Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 182 km
- Lake Tekapo (New Zealand)
- 184 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 52 km
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 170 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 168 km
- Punakaiki (New Zealand)
- 189 km
- Abel Tasman NP (New Zealand)
- 156 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,471 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,414 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 119 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on South Island Adrenalin Junkie Tour