South Island Lick Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 863
- +4 Destinations
- New Zealand South Island
- See the turquoise Lake Tekapo
- Let loose in Queenstown
- Go hiking near Lake Wanaka
- Ride horses or quad bikes in Franz Josef
- Age range
- 18 to 55 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SSyazwanWritten on September 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentBurto’s one of the most knowledgeable and downright coolest Kiwi i’ve ever met. Super friendly and super chill guy, and never one to turn down our silly challenges.Show detailed ratings
- AAmandaWritten on September 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad an amazing time on my week tour of the southern island! Was such a knowledge and lively guide. Made the long bus rides a lot of fun.Show detailed ratings
- JJennyWritten on September 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was an amazing tour the scenic view of the trip definitely no money can buy also the tour guide Andy was fun and fantastic plus very professional I would highly recommend this trip to anyoneShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewHi Jenny, thanks so much for your lovely feedback! Really glad to hear you had a lovely time, there's not enough money in the world to buy that incredible NZ scenery, is there :) We'll pass on your feedback to Andy, he'll be stoked to hear it. Come back and see the North Island with us sometime if you can! Cheers - Maz
- ShalyWritten on February 28, 20174.0 - GoodGrant was a great tour group leader. Very fun and helpful. He really wants each one to make the most of the holiday. The mix of people was also great and the nature of the tour where we were not tied to a rigid itinerary is great!Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewHi Shaly, Grant certainly is one of the good guys, his passion for all things NZ is 10 to none! I am sure you have a new group of friends from all over the world to share your time in New Zealand with, maybe we will see you all for a reunion tour! ;)
- AangelaWritten on September 10, 20155.0 - ExcellentMike Hygemann (Hygi) is an exceptionally talented & knowledgable Guide, who clearly loves his job. Our tour operated like clockwork & his enthusiasm & zest for life was infectious. He joined in on many activities, making them a lot of fun & was in tune with our group at all times. The Haka Tours itinerary's are well thought through & suitable for a wide range of age groups. The scenery is incredible & you can add as many high adrenaline activities as your nerve & budget allow. I can't wait to do it all again someday!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Christchurch to Lake Tekapo
- Day 2 Lake Tekapo to Queenstown
- Day 3 Queenstown
- Day 4 Queenstown to Wanaka
- Day 5 Wanaka to Franz Josef
- Day 6 Franz Josef
- Day 7 Franz Josef to Christchurch
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- South Island Tour of New Zealand with Haka Tours
- Ultime Travel Guide: New Zealand
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
- December 1, 2016
What time does this tour start and where?
For some departure dates some tours will use the YHA hostel as a starting point. The operator recommends that you try to arrive the day before the tour starts and leave the day after. We can help you to book in this pre and post accommodation.
- December 1, 2016
What optional activities do you have?
There'll be a brochure given with the information including the optional activities. Please contact us for this.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am a typical Kiwi male who loves to explore. I thrive on challenge and live by the rule there is no..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
South Island Lick Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- WednesdayOct 25, 2017from ChristchurchTuesdayOct 31, 2017in ChristchurchOur saving$23PriceUSD $8787 spaces left
- SaturdayOct 28, 2017from ChristchurchFridayNov 3, 2017in ChristchurchOur saving$24PriceUSD $924Only 3 spaces left
- MondayOct 30, 2017from ChristchurchSundayNov 5, 2017in ChristchurchOur saving$70Price$948-7%USD $87810+ spaces left
- TuesdayNov 7, 2017from ChristchurchMondayNov 13, 2017in ChristchurchOur saving$25PriceUSD $958Only 1 space left
- WednesdayNov 15, 2017from ChristchurchTuesdayNov 21, 2017in ChristchurchOur saving$120Price$983-12%USD $86310+ spaces left
- ThursdayNov 23, 2017from ChristchurchWednesdayNov 29, 2017in ChristchurchOur saving$73Price$983-7%USD $9118 spaces left
- FridayDec 1, 2017from ChristchurchThursdayDec 7, 2017in ChristchurchOur saving$25PriceUSD $9586 spaces left
- SaturdayDec 9, 2017from ChristchurchFridayDec 15, 2017in ChristchurchOur saving$73Price$983-7%USD $91110+ spaces left
- WednesdayDec 13, 2017from ChristchurchTuesdayDec 19, 2017in ChristchurchOur saving$25PriceUSD $9587 spaces left
- ThursdayDec 28, 2017from ChristchurchWednesdayJan 3, 2018in ChristchurchOur saving$25PriceUSD $958Only 1 space left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Christchurch.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Haka Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2017 the full payment of $863 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $863 for South Island Lick Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Haka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haka Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 182 km
- Lake Tekapo (New Zealand)
- 184 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 52 km
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 170 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 199 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $863 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 863 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 51 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for South Island Lick Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6,234 travellers have already met
before they left for their Australia/Oceania tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on South Island Lick Tour