Amplified NZ Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,876
- Carve your own tiki bone pendant
- Visit the glowworm caves of Waitomo
- Try the extreme sport of zorbing
- Take in the views of Ngauruhoe
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- SBSueWritten on November 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentAn excellent choice. Well worth the money. Saw and did so much and the guide Sam was second to none. Would definitely recommend.Show detailed ratings
- RGRinaningtiasWritten on November 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was great! I just wish i have more time to spend on each places to explore. My guide Daz took us to many beautiful spots which we might miss it , if you go travel by yourself. He also know so many good deals for food & drinks in every city, which was great to keep you on budget. I'll definitely recommend Haka Tours ,if you're a single traveller who want to see lots places on a limited holiday time and want to make some new friends along the NZ journey. Another good thing is the fact that all the Haka staff and guide have a quick response on your enquiries, very helpful and always make sure that you have a great time on your tour!Show detailed ratings
- HHaydenWritten on September 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentHe completely made my holiday! The best tour I've ever been on - will be recommending it to friends for years to come.Show detailed ratings
- MMMarieWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentMikey went above and beyond expectations. In no time, we felt like family. I look forward to Facebook notifications of friends I made. He knew the local history of places we visited in North and South Islands, the best restaurants, views. It was my most memorable vacation and I did not wish the 24 day trip to end.Show detailed ratings
- ABArtWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip of a lifetime! NZ was made all the better thanks to Mikey Burton. Excellent guide.Show detailed ratings
- SSaraWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip, exceeded all expectations. Passionate and knowledgeable guide who ensured I experienced the best of NZShow detailed ratings
- OSOliviaWritten on May 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had a great trip. Would really recommend this tour for anyone looking to get a taste for New Zealand in 16 days and wants to see more than than other independent bus tours give you the chance to. It's a great group size, wonderful tour guide, good accommodation and so much fun. Book it!Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewHi Olivia! Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome feedback, we love that you got such a good taste of this beautiful country! Cheers - Maz
- TCTracyWritten on March 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing time travelling around NZ with Haka! Our tour guide, Andy (aka baby Jesus) kept us entertained and thought of all kinds of amazing adventures to take us on. I'd recommend the tour just based on him!Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewHey Andy, baby Jesus loves adventure that's for sure. Thanks for the review and thanks for being on tour with Haka. I will pass on your kind words to Baby J.
- JKJimWritten on February 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe had a wonderful 16 day tour with Si, Ricky, and Ruru, The small group tour was just right size. Si really built the group into a team of adventurers. Great sightseeing, making bone fish hook necklaces (wearing it now) in the Maori tradition. worked in a few fishing trip that our guides assisted with transport and cooking our catch. (Si is a great chef) . Most beautiful spot was the Lake Tekapo with Lupines in full bloom, the Glacier lake Kayak in Franz Joseph.Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewHi Jim, the Haka gang say a big "Hi" and thank you for the awesome pic's. The Fish Hook represent strength, good luck and safe travel across water, may it bring you all those things and more :)
- jenniferWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentI would book with Haka Tours again. Our guide, Oli, was amazing. We had a little detour due to the earthquake at kaikoura and Oli was able to deal with the changes. He was very accommodating. The hostels were clean and comfy. We had a great group and I will never forget the new friends I've made and the experiences. I would definitely recommend Haka Tours if you want an intimate tour of new zealand.!Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewThanks for supporting Haka and New Zealand through the earthquake, we look forward to seeing you again
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Auckland to Coromandel
- Day 2 Coromandel to Waitomo
- Day 3 Waitomo to Rotorua
- Day 4 Rotorua to Taupo
- Day 5 Taupo
- Day 6 Taupo to Wellington
- Day 7 Wellington
- Day 8 Wellington to Kaikoura
- Day 9 Kaikoura to Christchurch
- Day 10 Christchurch to Lake Tekapo
- Day 11 Lake Tekapo to Queenstown
- Day 12 Queenstown
- Day 13 Queenstown to Wanaka
- Day 14 Wanaka to Franz Josef
- Day 15 Franz Josef
- Day 16 Franz Josef to Christchurch
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
I'd like to know if it is possible to make this trip only until Queenstown?
You can stay on the tour until Queenstown that is fine but unfortunately the price will remain the same. If you finish in Queenstown you would miss the night in Wanaka and two nights in Franz Josef. You could potentially still continue the tour to Wanaka and spend the night/day there and bus from Wanaka to Franz Josef.
- May 1, 2017
What is the kind of accommodation provided?
The accommodation we stay at on tour is at upmarket backpackers and hostels. They have laundry facilities, kitchen/cooking facilities at each location.
- February 1, 2017
Does this price include flights?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am a typical Kiwi male who loves to explore. I thrive on challenge and live by the rule there is no..."
5 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Haka Tours Amplified NZ Tour tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 30th March 20181 comment"My name is Roland Chaffin,my wife name is Brenda. We are so excited to be going to New Zealand. "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Johanna30th January 2018
Amplified NZ Tour
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- FridayMar 30, 2018from Auckland16 DaysSaturdayApr 14, 2018to Christchurch5 seats left$53USD $2,085
- SundayApr 1, 2018from Auckland16 DaysMondayApr 16, 2018to Christchurch7 seats left$262$2,138-12%USD $1,876
- MondayApr 9, 2018from Auckland16 DaysTuesdayApr 24, 2018to ChristchurchOnly 1 seat left$53USD $2,085
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from Auckland16 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Christchurch6 seats left$53USD $2,085
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Auckland16 DaysTuesdayMay 22, 2018to Christchurch9 seats left$53USD $2,085
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Auckland16 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Christchurch10+ seats left$53USD $2,085
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Auckland16 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Christchurch10+ seats left$53USD $2,085
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Auckland16 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Christchurch10+ seats left$53USD $2,085
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Auckland16 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Christchurch8 seats left$53USD $2,085
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Auckland16 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Christchurch10+ seats left$53USD $2,085
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Christchurch is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Haka Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 April 2018 the full payment of $1,876 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1876 for Amplified NZ Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Haka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haka Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 66 km
- Coromandel (New Zealand)
- 170 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 310 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 154 km
- Kaikoura (New Zealand)
- 151 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 182 km
- Lake Tekapo (New Zealand)
- 184 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,876 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 929 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Amplified NZ Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 travellers have already met
before they left for Amplified NZ Tour tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Amplified NZ Tour