Amplified NZ Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,833
- Carve your own tiki bone pendant
- Visit the glowworm caves of Waitomo
- Try the extreme sport of zorbing
- Take in the views of Ngauruhoe
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- FGFionnWritten on April 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentLoved the tour. Lizzie made it for me. She was bubbly, accommodating and yet flexible. The group were great, age range 19 to 72, now that's some range. All Haka hostels were super, others, not so much.Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia Ora Fionn! So glad to hear that you loved the tour, and we'll definitely let Lizzie know that you had a good time! And thank you for your feedback about the accommodation we use on tour, we will take it into account whenever we are reviewing which suppliers we will use for future tours. Please do let us know if you plan on coming back to New Zealand, we would love to have you on board with us again! Kind regards, Tianna - Tour Advisor, Haka Tours
- ShirleyWritten on April 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentI had an amazing time on the 16 day Amplified NZ Tour and I would definitely recommend Haka tours to anyone looking for a taste of New Zealand. We saw and did so much in a short space of time, that I can't name one thing I didn't enjoy. The tour had a really fun bunch of people from around the world and we always had a good laugh. Our guide was awesome, he was part of the family. He was very knowledgeable, really helpful, organised and always kept us informed of activities for a particular day and if there were any issues. He also made sure everyone had a good time. If you want to get away from city life, do activities you don't normally do, see some greenery, mountains/hills, New Zealand is definitely the place to be.Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia Ora Shirley! Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so happy that you had a great time on tour with us! I've passed your lovely feedback on to your guide, Andy, as well. Please do let us know if you plan on coming back to New Zealand someday, as we would love to have you on board again! :) Kind regards, Tianna - Tour Advisor, Haka Tours
- SBSueWritten on November 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentAn excellent choice. Well worth the money. Saw and did so much and the guide Sam was second to none. Would definitely recommend.Show detailed ratings
- RGRinaningtiasWritten on November 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was great! I just wish i have more time to spend on each places to explore. My guide Daz took us to many beautiful spots which we might miss it , if you go travel by yourself. He also know so many good deals for food & drinks in every city, which was great to keep you on budget. I'll definitely recommend Haka Tours ,if you're a single traveller who want to see lots places on a limited holiday time and want to make some new friends along the NZ journey. Another good thing is the fact that all the Haka staff and guide have a quick response on your enquiries, very helpful and always make sure that you have a great time on your tour!Show detailed ratings
- HHaydenWritten on September 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentHe completely made my holiday! The best tour I've ever been on - will be recommending it to friends for years to come.Show detailed ratings
- MMMarieWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentMikey went above and beyond expectations. In no time, we felt like family. I look forward to Facebook notifications of friends I made. He knew the local history of places we visited in North and South Islands, the best restaurants, views. It was my most memorable vacation and I did not wish the 24 day trip to end.Show detailed ratings
- ABArtWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip of a lifetime! NZ was made all the better thanks to Mikey Burton. Excellent guide.Show detailed ratings
- SSaraWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip, exceeded all expectations. Passionate and knowledgeable guide who ensured I experienced the best of NZShow detailed ratings
- OSOliviaWritten on May 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had a great trip. Would really recommend this tour for anyone looking to get a taste for New Zealand in 16 days and wants to see more than than other independent bus tours give you the chance to. It's a great group size, wonderful tour guide, good accommodation and so much fun. Book it!Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewHi Olivia! Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome feedback, we love that you got such a good taste of this beautiful country! Cheers - Maz
- TCTracyWritten on March 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing time travelling around NZ with Haka! Our tour guide, Andy (aka baby Jesus) kept us entertained and thought of all kinds of amazing adventures to take us on. I'd recommend the tour just based on him!Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewHey Andy, baby Jesus loves adventure that's for sure. Thanks for the review and thanks for being on tour with Haka. I will pass on your kind words to Baby J.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Auckland to Coromandel
- Day 2 Coromandel to Waitomo
- Day 3 Waitomo to Murupara
- Day 4 Murupara to Rotorua
- Day 5 Rotorua to Taupō
- Day 6 Taupo
- Day 7 Taupō to Wellington
- Day 8 Wellington to Kaikōura
- Day 9 Kaikōura to Christchurch
- Day 10 Christchurch to Lake Tekapo
- Day 11 Lake Tekapo to Queenstown
- Day 12 Queenstown
- Day 13 Queenstown to Wanaka
- Day 14 Wanaka to Franz Josef
- Day 15 Franz Josef
- Day 16 Franz Josef to Christchurch
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 16, 2018
Is there a hotel list available?
The tour operator has advised that they do not have a full list of accommodations available for the Amplified NZ tour, as the accommodations change so frequently. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details. However, a couple of examples of accommodations they use for this tour are the Haka Hotel in Newmarket, the Haka Lodge in Christchurch, the Haka Lodge in Taupo and YHA in Wanaka - hopefully, this can give you a better idea of the kind of accommodation you can expect on tour.
- May 4, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes at approximately 5-6.30 pm at the tour operator's very own Haka Lodge in Christchurch (518 Linwood Ave, Woolston, Christchurch 8062). Luckily, you accommodation on the last night of the tour is included, so feel free to party with your new travel buddies and treat yourself to a lie-in in the morning, where your tour ends after breakfast.
- May 4, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts at 8 am on the first day of the tour, from the tour operator's very own Haka Hotel in Auckland (located in Newmarket on Manukau road). As this tour has such an early start, you can choose to stay in the hotel the night before the tour starts, which gives you a relaxed start to your Haka experience. Get ready, because on the first day of the tour, you will stop by the famous Hot Water Beach, which thousands visit each year to dig their own personal hot tub.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am a typical Kiwi male who loves to explore. I thrive on challenge and live by the rule there is no..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kimberely28th January 2018
Amplified NZ Tour
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Auckland16 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Christchurch10+ seats left$177$2,009-9%USD $1,833
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Auckland16 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Christchurch5 seats left$80USD $1,929
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Auckland16 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Christchurch10+ seats left$80USD $1,929
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Auckland16 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Christchurch7 seats left$80USD $1,929
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Auckland16 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to ChristchurchOnly 3 seats left$80USD $1,929
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Auckland16 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Christchurch10+ seats left$80USD $1,929
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Auckland16 DaysTuesdayOct 23, 2018to Christchurch8 seats left$80USD $1,929
- MondayOct 15, 2018from Auckland16 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Christchurch10+ seats left$80USD $1,929
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Auckland16 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Christchurch10+ seats left$80USD $1,929
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Auckland16 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Christchurch10+ seats left$80USD $1,929
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Christchurch is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Haka Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,833 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1833 for Amplified NZ Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Haka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haka Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 66 km
- Coromandel (New Zealand)
- 170 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 310 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 154 km
- Kaikoura (New Zealand)
- 151 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 182 km
- Lake Tekapo (New Zealand)
- 184 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,833 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Amplified NZ Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Amplified NZ Tour