Amplified NZ Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,786
- Marvel at nature in the twinkling glow worm caves
- Opt for a trip to Hobbiton or raft down the Kaituna River
- Get your coffee and craft beer fill in windy Wellington
- Visit the local seal colony and spot dolphins in Kaikoura
- Try a whitebait fritter and shop for greenstone treasures
- Face your fears in adrenaline capital Queenstown
- Age range
- 18 to 60 year olds
- Hostel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Mini-coach
- Travel style
- Adventure, Discovery, Sightseeing, In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- DNDanaWritten on January 17, 2019
- BHBonnieWritten on December 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Saw so much of New Zealand, enjoyed time with my tour group and all the sites and activities and experiences we had together.
- GBGeraldWritten on November 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great itinerary. Loved the included activities and the choices for the optional ones.
- AlexandraWritten on October 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Me and my daughter had a great time. Katie was an excellent guide and driver who drove us to places we would never found it ourself. Katie knows a lot about the historie of every place we went. We had a great group to travel with. We recommend this way of... Read more
- DJDhruvWritten on August 11, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Really good tour. It was great that you could choose the activities you wanted to do and options were plentiful. Made great friends during the tour. Can't wait to go back to NZ
- RRRhyttaniaWritten on August 3, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I truly enjoyed this tour. It was a wonderful mix of sightseeing, city visits, adventure, good people, knowledge, fun and relaxation. The trip did not feel too short or too long. Our guide was one of the best parts of the trip. Si worked so hard each day... Read more
- AAlysonWritten on August 1, 20184.0 - Good
An overall excellent overview of all the north and south islands have to offer. Small group size made for a comfortable and collegial tour experience. A great lineup of adventure activites as well as some options for those who were looking for a more... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia Ora Alyson! Thank you so much for your lovely review, we're so happy that you enjoyed your time on tour with us! I'll make sure to pass on your feedback to Si, I'm sure that he would love to hear it! Please do let us know if you plan to come back to New Zealand, we would love to have you on board with us again! Cheers, Tianna - Tour Advisor
- FMFrancesWritten on July 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was tentative about booking a tour as I am accustomed to traveling on my own. I was hesitant as I wasn’t sure how I would get along with the group or the tour guide. All my reservations were proven to be unwarranted. I would like to believe that all... Read more
- DeniseWritten on May 29, 20185.0 - Excellent
Everything was perfect! I had the best time!! Can really recommend this tour! Would always book this again. Our tour guide Sam was amazing. This was the best tour I ever had.Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia Ora Denise! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review, we are so happy that you had a great time on tour with us!! I'll be sure to pass on your praise to Sam, I'm sure he would love to hear it! If you do plan on coming back to New Zealand someday, we would absolutely love to have you on board with us again so please let us know :) Safe travels to your next destination! Ng? Mihi (Kind Regards), Tianna Pittenger Tour Advisor - Haka Tours
- FGFionnWritten on April 27, 20184.5 - Excellent
Loved the tour. Lizzie made it for me. She was bubbly, accommodating and yet flexible. The group were great, age range 19 to 72, now that's some range. All Haka hostels were super, others, not so much.Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia Ora Fionn! So glad to hear that you loved the tour, and we'll definitely let Lizzie know that you had a good time! And thank you for your feedback about the accommodation we use on tour, we will take it into account whenever we are reviewing which suppliers we will use for future tours. Please do let us know if you plan on coming back to New Zealand, we would love to have you on board with us again! Kind regards, Tianna - Tour Advisor, Haka Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Auckland to Coromandel
- Day 2 Coromandel to Waitomo
- Day 3 Waitomo to Rotorua
- Day 4 Rotorua to Murupara
- Day 5 Murupara to Taupō
- Day 6 Taupo
- Day 7 Taupō to Wellington
- Day 8 Wellington to Kaikōura
- Day 9 Kaikōura to Christchurch
- Day 10 Christchurch to MacKenzie Country
- Day 11 MacKenzie Country to Queenstown
- Day 12 Queenstown
- Day 13 Queenstown to Wanaka
- Day 14 Wanaka to Franz Josef
- Day 15 Franz Josef
- Day 16 Franz Josef to Christchurch
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 16 Day Amplified Tour of New Zealand
- Visit New Zealand - Experience an Adventure of a Lifetime
- The Ultimate New Zealand Road Trip with Haka Tours
- Haka Tours - Small Group Adventure Tours
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
The tour operator has advised that they do not have a full list of accommodations available for the Amplified NZ tour, as the accommodations change so frequently. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details. However, a couple of examples of accommodations they use for this tour are the Haka Hotel in Newmarket, the Haka Lodge in Christchurch, the Haka Lodge in Taupo and YHA in Wanaka - hopefully, this can give you a better idea of the kind of accommodation you can expect on tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes at approximately 5-6.30 pm at the tour operator's very own Haka Lodge in Christchurch (518 Linwood Ave, Woolston, Christchurch 8062). Luckily, you accommodation on the last night of the tour is included, so feel free to party with your new travel buddies and treat yourself to a lie-in in the morning, where your tour ends after breakfast.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts at 8 am on the first day of the tour, from the tour operator's very own Haka Hotel in Auckland (located in Newmarket on Manukau road). As this tour has such an early start, you can choose to stay in the hotel the night before the tour starts, which gives you a relaxed start to your Haka experience. Get ready, because on the first day of the tour, you will stop by the famous Hot Water Beach, which thousands visit each year to dig their own personal hot tub.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am a typical Kiwi male who loves to explore. I thrive on challenge and live by the rule there is no..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
Amplified NZ Tour
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Auckland16 DaysMondayMar 11, 2019to Christchurch4 seats left$178$2,025-9%USD $1,847
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Auckland16 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$178$2,025-9%USD $1,847
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Auckland16 DaysTuesdayApr 2, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$178$2,025-9%USD $1,847
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Auckland16 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Christchurch8 seats left$178$2,025-9%USD $1,847
- MondayMar 25, 2019from Auckland16 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$178$2,025-9%USD $1,847
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Auckland16 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$172$1,958-9%USD $1,786
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Auckland16 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$172$1,958-9%USD $1,786
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Auckland16 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to Christchurch6 seats left$172$1,958-9%USD $1,786
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Auckland16 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$172$1,958-9%USD $1,786
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Auckland16 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$172$1,958-9%USD $1,786
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Christchurch is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $80 to confirm this Haka Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 March 2019 the full payment of $1,786 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1786 for Amplified NZ Tour, but the deposit of $80 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Haka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haka Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 66 km
- Coromandel (New Zealand)
- 170 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 310 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 154 km
- Kaikoura (New Zealand)
- 151 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 182 km
- Lake Tekapo (New Zealand)
- 184 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,786 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,277 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 81 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Amplified NZ Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Amplified NZ Tour