European Inspiration (Winter)
- Explore Amsterdam's Red Light District
- Visit the Parliament Building of Berlin
- Wind down in beautiful old city Prague
- Visit the beautiful Alpine town of Lucerne
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- OOliviaWritten on May 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentBy far the best thing ive ever done, and absolutely could not say that if we didnt have anne-elyse as our guide. The most amazing person youll ever meet! Her knowledge, and her love and warmth along with her positive and fun attitude made every day worth it!! Would recommend a trip with her in a heartbeat!!Show detailed ratings
- AAlyssaWritten on May 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentTammy was my guide on a tour through Europe. She is a motivated and enthusiastic person who strives to make sure you're enjoying yourself at all times. The prepared notes (very beautiful drawn) and the area knowledge she shared kept me in the loop and on time to make sure I got the most out of each destination. I'd be incredibly lucky to have her as my guide again in the future.Show detailed ratings
- EEliseWritten on January 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentAnne-Elyse was the most fantastic tour guide! She did everything possible to make our trip the best ever. She made the effort to make a personal connection with all the travellers and I would definitely want to travel with her again!Show detailed ratings
- KOKateWritten on January 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentI did winter European inspiration with Anne-Elyse. She was amazing. She knew so much about each place and kept our spirits up as a cold went around the bus with her amazing humour. I could not become her enough. 11/10Show detailed ratings
- LDLloydWritten on January 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentGoing into contiki I had no expectations, I had never travelled internationally without family. I met with the contiki crew in Amsterdam after one day of their tour. Anne-Elyce was the most welcoming tour manager I could have imagined. She instantly made me feel at home in the group. The entire trip she made everyone feel like part of a family. Everything was organised well and ran smoothly and Anne-Elyce made sure everyone knew the itinerary for each city. Despite being sick, she met everyone with a cheerful smile each morning and kept this up each day. Had it not been for Anne-Elyce's humour, passion and decication to the group, I'm not sure I would have had such a fantastic tripShow detailed ratings
- LiaWritten on November 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentI went on the European Inspiration (Winter) Tour at the beginning of 2016. I wanted to step out of my comfort zone so I decided to go on my own. I was really nervous about it at first but when I met our tour guide Dani I knew that it was going to be an amazing trip. Dani encouraged us all to interact with one another and made it such an enjoyable trip. Her positive energy and informative travel tips ensured that each and every one of us had a great time. She was also a lot of fun and often came out with us to make sure we were all enjoying ourselves. If we needed someone to talk to she was always up for a chat. My favourite thing about Dani was that she would always walk up and down the bus on a long journey and chat to us all - well those of us who weren't asleep! It was an unforgettable trip and I made memories that will last a lifetime. Anyone who gets Dani as their tour guide on one of the Contiki trips is sure to have an amazing time! Lia :)Show detailed ratings
- JJamesWritten on June 20, 20164.0 - GoodIve done 2 contiki tours in the space of 2 years, and amazingly had the same tour guide for both! Lasse was my guide, and i had the privilege of having him twice. He made us feel so safe, comfortable and his knowledge of europe taught us all so much. He'd be out teacher during the day, and became one of us at night which was really awesome to see. I think i enjoyed my tour a lot more because i had such a good tour guide, it just makes everything much more memorable.Show detailed ratings
- ERElizabethWritten on June 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentContiki was the highlight of my gap year! I had an amazing time in Europe with great people and a great tour guide.Show detailed ratings
- MVMelinaWritten on June 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing. Lasse was the coolest tour guide. Always helpful and attentive. He gave us the low down on every country, city, place, anything and everything. He was exactly the tour guide you would want to have a killer experience overseas. Laser and Richy, the bus driver, were a great team, keeping the bus entertained during all hours on board. I loved the places we stayed, the parts of each city we visited, and the pubs to end the day haha. My tour was at the end of 2012, the Winter Wanderer, and I still remember it as one of the best two weeks of my life. Big ups from meShow detailed ratings
- BKBrysonWritten on May 11, 20164.5 - ExcellentTammy was straight up. Obviously knew what she was doing and made sure we had the best time. Not only did she guide us she also came out and cut shapes with us. Honestly my first contiki couldn't have been better. 100% would do another tour with her straight up.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam to Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Berlin to Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague to Munich
- Day 8: Munich
- Day 9: Munich to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Rome
- Day 12: Rome
- Day 13: Rome to Florence
- Day 14: Florence
- Day 15: Lucerne
- Day 16: Florence to Lucerne
- Day 17: Lucerne to Paris
- Day 18: Paris
- Day 19: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Easy Pace: take it slow with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement for solo travellers?
Prices quoted are for twin share, however you can pay additional to upgrade for a single room if you'd prefer,
If you would prefer to stick with the twin share option, you will be automatically roomed with another same gender solo traveller.
- October 1, 2016
Is accomodation included in the tour price?
You will have accommodation in 2-3 star hotels for the duration of the tour.
- September 1, 2016
How important is the age range?
Contiki does have a strict age range of 18-35 years old.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Italy and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for European Inspiration (Winter), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 283 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 305 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,239 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,120 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Inspiration (Winter)