Places You’ll See
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Airport pick up to hotel in Marrakech
- Day 2: Marrakech city tour
- Day 3: Marrakech to Essaouira
- Day 4: Atlas Mountains day trip
- Day 5: Marrakech airport transfer
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Daneta· September 18th, 2019Tour was very average, not much interaction with timeless tour but not much was needed. Timeless tours quickly resolved a customs situation where we needed an address for where we were staying in Marrakesh (which timeless tour never provided).Maha... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- JJanePitt· March 8th, 2019Had a fabulous trip to Morocco. We stayed in the centre of Marrakesh so were close to all of the main sites including the souks and Koutoubia Mosque. As a special treat we visited La Mamounia hotel which is within walking distance of the main square -... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- JJulieEastoe· March 8th, 2019Really enjoyed my trip to Marrakesh with Timeless Tours. I felt completely immersed in this city’s lively culture from the moment I arrived in the main square. Locals were friendly but didn’t hassle us for business which made for a busy but pleasant... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- SESarah· January 27th, 2019Thank you for an amazing time in Morocco! Our guide, Mustapha, looked after us very well and made sure we had an authentic experience of the country. I especially loved the Majorelle Gardens - a must see; and the traditional breakfast in the Berber... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is tipping included and if not, how much should I budget?
- Can I book extra nights of hotel accommodation before or after my tour?
- Is travel insurance compulsory?
- Can I join a tour late or leave it early?
- What vaccinations are recommended for your tours?
- Are airport transfers included and how do I arrange it?
- Do your tours include international airfare?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar