London To Athens
- Our saving
- US $ 2,614
- Watch and sip champagne at a Parisian Cabaret Show
- Feast on traditional Greek dishes and smash plates, Athens
- Experience the passion of a flamenco show with tapas
- Climb up to the Chateau for amazing views, Nice
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 4: Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 5: Beaujolais Wine Region to Barcelona
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to The Riviera via Arles
- Day 8: French Riviera including Moncao
- Day 9: French Riviera to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Florence via Pisa
- Day 12: Florence
- Day 13: Florence to Rome
- Day 14: Rome
- Day 15: Rome to Overnight Adriatic Ferry via Pompeii
- Day 16: Overnight Adriatic Ferry to Athens via Corinth Canal
- Day 17: Depart Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AlenaWritten on July 25, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Nothing particularly special. It was your standard tour of Europe. I thought the tour manager, Kat, was incredibly unorganized and shared very little information with us about the places we visited. The ME time activities were overpriced and mostly not... Read more
- DDaniWritten on July 22, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Exploring Europe for the first time with my partner, Megs was a friend not just a tour manager. It was the best experience of our lives and Megs personality made our tour group a mini family away from home. Her infectious smile and character has left such... Read more
- BCBethWritten on December 9, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Trip of a lifetime! I did a 21 day tour around Europe with Greg. He was incredible! So organised and approachable. He was also extremely knowledgable about every place. 5 stars for you Greg!!!
- CChantelleWritten on December 8, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg was amazing and the continue london to Athens was a blast!
- MMichelleWritten on December 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg is AMAZING!
- ALAshleyWritten on December 8, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing and knowledgeable tour guide. Start off my trip with him as a tour guide and can honestly say he made the trip! Still in contact to this day
- ARAllanWritten on October 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did the London to Athens Contiki with Suzie in September. It was an absolutely amazing experience made that much better by our amazing tour guide. She felt more like a friend instantly than our tour manager and was always happy and keen to come out and... Read more
- EAEmmaWritten on October 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first time ever doing a tour overseas and I was a little scared at first but Susie made sure everything was organised!! She was absolutely amazing!!! Seriously will see what ones she's doing just to have her as my guide again!! xx
- NWNicoleWritten on October 25, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip with Contiki totally beat all my expectations and was defiantly one the best experiences of my life. Susie was a huge part in making it that amazing and I would 100% recommend all my friends to use Contiki!
- TPTegan-LeeWritten on October 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Contiki Susie was so fantastic I would pay double to go again - the trip definitely exceeded my expectations! The entire trip Susie was a best friend, nurse, mum, councillor and one hell of a tour guide. To say it was the time of my life would be an... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do travellers have to pay for transportation during the trip?
All transportation from city to city with the group is included with Contiki.
Does this trip stay in hostels or hotels?
On this trip, the accommodation is based on staying in twin share hotels.
How many people travel on this tour?
Contiki coaches carry up to 53 passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- London to Athens
Guides who have led this tour
- "Went on a Contiki European Whirl in 2013...had such a blast I joined the company. Best decision of my..."
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benjamin5th August 2019
London To Athens
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- MondayApr 27, 2020from London17 DaysWednesdayMay 13, 2020to Athens8 seats left$871$3,485-25%USD $2,614+ $240 Food Fund London To AthensSharing a multi-bed room
- MondayMay 25, 2020from London17 DaysWednesdayJun 10, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$890$3,559-25%USD $2,669+ $240 Food Fund London To AthensSharing a multi-bed room
- MondayJun 8, 2020from London17 DaysWednesdayJun 24, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$890$3,559-25%USD $2,669+ $240 Food Fund London To AthensSharing a multi-bed room
- MondayJun 22, 2020from London17 DaysWednesdayJul 8, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$976$3,905-25%USD $2,929+ $240 Food Fund London To AthensSharing a multi-bed room
- MondayJun 29, 2020from London17 DaysWednesdayJul 15, 2020to Athens7 seats left$976$3,905-25%USD $2,929+ $240 Food Fund London To AthensSharing a multi-bed room
- MondayJul 6, 2020from London17 DaysWednesdayJul 22, 2020to Athens8 seats left$976$3,905-25%USD $2,929+ $240 Food Fund London To AthensSharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJul 14, 2020from London17 DaysThursdayJul 30, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$976$3,905-25%USD $2,929+ $240 Food Fund London To AthensSharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayJul 29, 2020from London17 DaysFridayAug 14, 2020to Athens7 seats left$989$3,955-25%USD $2,966+ $240 Food Fund London To AthensSharing a multi-bed room
- MondayAug 3, 2020from London17 DaysWednesdayAug 19, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$989$3,955-25%USD $2,966+ $240 Food Fund London To AthensSharing a multi-bed room
- MondayAug 17, 2020from London17 DaysWednesdaySep 2, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$989$3,955-25%USD $2,966+ $240 Food Fund London To AthensSharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- London is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 25 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 25 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Contiki. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Contiki. Please familiarise yourself with the Contiki payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 349 km
- Beaujolais (France)
- 562 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
- 225 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 432 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,614 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 53 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London To Athens