London To Athens (21 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,651
- Visit the Louvre to see the Mona Lisa
- Wine tasting in the 16th century Chateau
- Taste traditional Tapas in Barcelona
- Ride down the waterways of Venice
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- AlenaWritten on July 25, 20173.0 - AverageNothing particularly special. It was your standard tour of Europe. I thought the tour manager, Kat, was incredibly unorganized and shared very little information with us about the places we visited. The ME time activities were overpriced and mostly not worth extra money spent. Also, I did not realize Contiki was a "party tour" before I went on it so if you do not like to drink all night, wake up hungover and go to the sights I would not recommend this tour. It's a good starter tour but I wouldn't recommend this if you are an experienced traveller or have been to Europe before.Show detailed ratings
- DDaniWritten on July 22, 20174.0 - GoodExploring Europe for the first time with my partner, Megs was a friend not just a tour manager. It was the best experience of our lives and Megs personality made our tour group a mini family away from home. Her infectious smile and character has left such an impression on us even years on from our amazing European tour. She knows how to have fun and how to explore these amazing places. We can only speak highly of Megs!!Show detailed ratings
- BCBethWritten on December 9, 20164.0 - GoodTrip of a lifetime! I did a 21 day tour around Europe with Greg. He was incredible! So organised and approachable. He was also extremely knowledgable about every place. 5 stars for you Greg!!!Show detailed ratings
- MMelissaWritten on December 8, 20164.0 - GoodYes, it was amazingShow detailed ratings
- MMichelleWritten on December 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentGreg is AMAZING!Show detailed ratings
- ARAllanWritten on October 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentI did the London to Athens Contiki with Suzie in September. It was an absolutely amazing experience made that much better by our amazing tour guide. She felt more like a friend instantly than our tour manager and was always happy and keen to come out and party with us! As well as this she was extremely knowledgable on all of the places that we visited on our trip and always gave us an interesting background into the places as we arrived. Would highly recommend her as a tour manager and would love to get the opportunity to travel with her again one day!Show detailed ratings
- EAEmmaWritten on October 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was my first time ever doing a tour overseas and I was a little scared at first but Susie made sure everything was organised!! She was absolutely amazing!!! Seriously will see what ones she's doing just to have her as my guide again!! xxShow detailed ratings
- NWNicoleWritten on October 25, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy trip with Contiki totally beat all my expectations and was defiantly one the best experiences of my life. Susie was a huge part in making it that amazing and I would 100% recommend all my friends to use Contiki!Show detailed ratings
- TPTegan-LeeWritten on October 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentContiki Susie was so fantastic I would pay double to go again - the trip definitely exceeded my expectations! The entire trip Susie was a best friend, nurse, mum, councillor and one hell of a tour guide. To say it was the time of my life would be an understatement. THANKS CONTIKIShow detailed ratings
- DPDominicWritten on October 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis trip was the best experience of my life! Couldnt have asked for a better tour guide and bus driver. The on-sites were great as well. Each place we visited was unique and exciting, definitely worth it!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2 - 4: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 5: Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 6: Beaujolais Wine Region to Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to The Riviera
- Day 9: The Riviera
- Day 10: The Riviera to Venice
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Florence
- Day 13: Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome
- Day 16: Rome to Corfu
- Day 17 - 20: Corfu
- Day 20: Corfu to Athens
- Day 21: Depart Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Hight Energy: culture packed days & party filled nights with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Discoverer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 18, 2016
How many people travel on this tour?
Contiki coaches carry up to 53 passengers
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Went on a Contiki European Whirl in 2013...had such a blast I joined the company. Best decision of my..."
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
London To Athens (21 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- MondayJun 4, 2018from London22 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Athens9 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $141USD $3,388+ $560 Food Fund London To Athens
- MondayJun 4, 2018from London29 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Athens9 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $188USD $4,511+ $740 Food Fund London To Athens Plus Greek Week C
29 Days, with 8 Day Greek Week version
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Athens8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $141USD $3,388+ $560 Food Fund London To Athens
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from London30 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Athens8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $188USD $4,511+ $740 Food Fund London To Athens Plus Greek Week A
30 Days, with 9 Day Greek Week version
- MondayJun 18, 2018from London22 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Athens9 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $152USD $3,637+ $560 Food Fund London To Athens
- MondayJun 18, 2018from London30 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Athens0 seats leftSave $202USD $4,853+ $740 Food Fund London To Athens Plus Greek Week ASold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from London22 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $152USD $3,637+ $560 Food Fund London To Athens
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from London31 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftOnly 4 days left toSave $202USD $4,853+ $740 Food Fund London To Athens Plus Greek Week B
31 Days, with 10 Day Greek Week version
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from London22 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $152USD $3,637+ $560 Food Fund London To Athens
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from London30 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Athens0 seats leftSave $202USD $4,853+ $740 Food Fund London To Athens Plus Greek Week ASold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- London is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 July 2018 the full payment of $2,651 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2651 for London To Athens (21 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 57 km
- Fontainebleau (France)
- 782 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
- 225 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 1 km
- Monte Carlo (Monaco)
- 340 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,651 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 53 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London To Athens (21 Days)