- Our saving
- US $ 2,739
- Admire the mythical Notre Dame Cathedral
- Indulge in fine wine and pastries
- Backstreets and canals of Venice
- Experience nightlife in Amsterdam
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- AAnastasiaWritten on June 16, 20174.0 - GoodWe were part of Kyle's first ever Contiki group!! We had an amazing time! He was awesome in every aspect! Whenever one of us would wonder off and get lost, he somehow managed to find us without any of the other group members realising. Very professional but also so much fun! It was the trip of my life so far, all thanks to Kyle! He brought friendship, culture and enthusiasm everyday! He always had our attention while on the bus, he taught us so much and no one was ever bored! The best trip manager without a doubt!Show detailed ratings
- HHHazelWritten on December 9, 20164.0 - GoodCassie was extremely thorough in every location we visited with the knowledge she had. She went out of her way to make every single moment of the time fun.Show detailed ratings
- RReanneWritten on December 9, 20164.0 - GoodKassie took my euopean experience tour. She was very patient and understanding of all age groups. Made an awesome time out of my experience, . When I fell ill, she took every measure to make sure I got to a dr and got the right medication. Love your work Kassie ❤️Show detailed ratings
- MGMegWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy experience with Contiki and with Kassie was incredible. Kassie was knowledgeable, informed, always prepared and a heck of a lot of fun. I couldn't recommend a Contiki experience with Kassie more.Show detailed ratings
- JSJunkoWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentI went to Europe experience.Show detailed ratings
- WWhitneyWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy trip was Kassie was more than what I expected. It really got me out of myself and was completely unforgettable. Even though it was 5 years ago I still remember it like it was yesterday. She encouraged everyone to just enjoy every moment, I couldn't thank her enough for my experience.Show detailed ratings
- DLDionWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentKassie niwas awesome very knowledgeable and very organized. Even helped me organise my wedding proposal. Would highly recommend her thanks kassieShow detailed ratings
- AWAmyWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentKassie was my tour guide for my first overseas holiday and absolutely made my trip amazing. She was so knowledgeable and fun. She gave the best advice on where to go and what activities to do. There was not one moment I did not enjoy or one activity that wasn't epic. My trip was 5 years ago yet still the most memorable and amazing trip I've ever been on !!Show detailed ratings
- EEmmaWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy trip to Europe was amazing, what made it even better was getting the best tour guide ever. Kassie has a huge amount of knowledge around a variety of things that can cater for everyone's interests. She always went the extra mile and could help with anything that was needed, nothing was to hard for her! She could always have a laugh and made connections with everyone in the group.Show detailed ratings
- ECErinWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy "Euro-Trip" was one of the best adventures I've had throughout my life! Kassie, my tour manager really set the atmosphere and great vibes from the very first day. Her fun personality mixed with a wealth of European history and cultural knowledge made for a trip of a lifetime. The itinerary itself was the best of the best in my opinion: the perfect length, visiting the most famous and popular cities, and staying in the hostel-type accomodation ensured every night was super social amongst the others on my tour as well as other contiki groups. I really can't fault the trip at all!! Amazing memories!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 4: Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 5: Beaujolais Wine Region to The Riviera
- Day 6: The Riviera to Florence
- Day 7: Florence
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome
- Day 10: Rome to Venice
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 13: Austrian Tyrol
- Day 14: Austrian Tyrol to Munich
- Day 15: Munich to Swiss Alps
- Day 16: Swiss Alps
- Day 17: Swiss Alps to Rhine Valley
- Day 18: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam
- Day 19: Amsterdam
- Day 20: Depart Amsterdam
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Hight Energy: culture packed days & party filled nights with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Do I have to pre-book the additional and optional activities of the tour?
No need, optional excursions are bookable and payable locally to your Tour Leader during the tour, so there's no need to pre-book any of the optional experiences.
- August 1, 2016
I will be 36 this year and physically fit, will I be able to join this trip?
Unfortunately Contiki does not accept passengers outside of the age rage of 18 - 35.
- August 1, 2016
I would also like to know which accommodation is the tour staying at in London?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
Guides who have led this tour
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "Safari guide, ski guide and now tour guide, my passion is people and travel. "
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "Hippy poet turned European tour guide. 24/7 bubble of energy guaranteed!!"
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "Contiki Courtney, Hutchy or coxy here. Absolutely love my job with contiki, getting to travel, meet new..."
- "Before joining the Tourism Industry i used to frequently travel across South East Asia and Australia..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul31st August 2017
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- MondayApr 2, 2018from LondonSaturdayApr 21, 2018in LondonOur saving$68PriceUSD $2,739+ $460 Food Fund10+ spaces left
- MondayApr 16, 2018from LondonSaturdayMay 5, 2018in LondonOur saving$68PriceUSD $2,739+ $460 Food Fund10+ spaces left
- MondayApr 23, 2018from LondonSaturdayMay 12, 2018in LondonOur saving$68PriceUSD $2,739+ $460 Food Fund0 spaces left
- FridayApr 27, 2018from LondonWednesdayMay 16, 2018in LondonOur saving$68PriceUSD $2,739+ $460 Food Fund10+ spaces left
- MondayMay 7, 2018from LondonSaturdayMay 26, 2018in LondonOur saving$71PriceUSD $2,835+ $460 Food Fund10+ spaces left
- MondayMay 14, 2018from LondonSaturdayJun 2, 2018in LondonOur saving$71PriceUSD $2,835+ $460 Food Fund0 spaces left
- ThursdayMay 17, 2018from LondonTuesdayJun 5, 2018in LondonOur saving$72PriceUSD $2,899+ $460 Food Fund10+ spaces left
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from LondonMondayJun 11, 2018in LondonOur saving$72PriceUSD $2,899+ $460 Food Fund10+ spaces left
- FridayMay 25, 2018from LondonWednesdayJun 13, 2018in LondonOur saving$72PriceUSD $2,899+ $460 Food Fund0 spaces left
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from LondonTuesdayJun 19, 2018in LondonOur saving$72PriceUSD $2,899+ $460 Food Fund10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2017 the full payment of $2,739 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2739 for European Experience, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 841 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 209 km
- Tyrol (Austria)
- 98 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 669 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,739 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,436 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,117 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 87 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Experience