European Experience (20 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,146
- Admire the mythical Notre Dame Cathedral
- Indulge in fine wine and pastries
- Backstreets and canals of Venice
- Experience nightlife in Amsterdam
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ElaheWritten on July 26, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
That was a very nice experience
- AAnastasiaWritten on June 16, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We were part of Kyle's first ever Contiki group!! We had an amazing time! He was awesome in every aspect! Whenever one of us would wonder off and get lost, he somehow managed to find us without any of the other group members realising. Very professional but... Read more
- HHHazelWritten on December 9, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Cassie was extremely thorough in every location we visited with the knowledge she had. She went out of her way to make every single moment of the time fun.
- RReanneWritten on December 9, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Kassie took my euopean experience tour. She was very patient and understanding of all age groups. Made an awesome time out of my experience, . When I fell ill, she took every measure to make sure I got to a dr and got the right medication. Love your work... Read more
- MGMegWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My experience with Contiki and with Kassie was incredible. Kassie was knowledgeable, informed, always prepared and a heck of a lot of fun. I couldn't recommend a Contiki experience with Kassie more.
- JSJunkoWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went to Europe experience.
- WWhitneyWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip was Kassie was more than what I expected. It really got me out of myself and was completely unforgettable. Even though it was 5 years ago I still remember it like it was yesterday. She encouraged everyone to just enjoy every moment, I couldn't thank... Read more
- DLDionWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie niwas awesome very knowledgeable and very organized. Even helped me organise my wedding proposal. Would highly recommend her thanks kassie
- AWAmyWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie was my tour guide for my first overseas holiday and absolutely made my trip amazing. She was so knowledgeable and fun. She gave the best advice on where to go and what activities to do. There was not one moment I did not enjoy or one activity that... Read more
- EEmmaWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip to Europe was amazing, what made it even better was getting the best tour guide ever. Kassie has a huge amount of knowledge around a variety of things that can cater for everyone's interests. She always went the extra mile and could help with... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region via Fontainebleau
- Day 4: Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 5: Beaujolais Wine Region to French Riviera incl Monaco
- Day 6: French Riviera to Florence via Pisa
- Day 7: Florence
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome
- Day 10: Rome to Venice
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 13: Austrian Tyrol
- Day 14: Austrian Tyrol to Munich via Dachau
- Day 15: Munich to Swiss Alps via Liechtenstein and Lucerne
- Day 16: Swiss Alps
- Day 17: Swiss Alps to Rhine Valley via Heidelberg
- Day 18: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam via Edam
- Day 19: Amsterdam
- Day 20: Amsterdam to London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Iconic Essentials
- European Experience
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I have to pre-book the additional and optional activities of the tour?
No need, optional excursions are bookable and payable locally to your Tour Leader during the tour, so there's no need to pre-book any of the optional experiences.
I will be 36 this year and physically fit, will I be able to join this trip?
Unfortunately Contiki does not accept passengers outside of the age rage of 18 - 35.
I would also like to know which accommodation is the tour staying at in London?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
Guides who have led this tour
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "Safari guide, ski guide and now tour guide, my passion is people and travel. "
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "Hippy poet turned European tour guide. 24/7 bubble of energy guaranteed!!"
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "Contiki Courtney, Hutchy or coxy here. Absolutely love my job with contiki, getting to travel, meet new..."
- "Before joining the Tourism Industry i used to frequently travel across South East Asia and Australia..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
European Experience (20 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- MondayApr 1, 2019from London21 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to London9 seats left$141USD $2,819+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- MondayApr 1, 2019from London21 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Amsterdam9 seats left$141USD $2,819+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London21 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to London7 seats left$146USD $2,925+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London21 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Amsterdam7 seats left$146USD $2,925+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from London21 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$148USD $2,965+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from London21 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$148USD $2,965+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from London21 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to London7 seats left$148USD $2,965+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from London21 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Amsterdam7 seats left$148USD $2,965+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London21 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to London8 seats left$154USD $3,075+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London21 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Amsterdam8 seats left$154USD $3,075+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 January 2019 the full payment of $2,146 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2146 for European Experience (20 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 57 km
- Fontainebleau (France)
- 292 km
- Beaujolais (France)
- 345 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,146 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 88 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Experience (20 Days)