European Experience (20 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,924
- Discover the iconic 'City of Lights & taste Beaujolais wine
- Visit the ancient Rome & see the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Admire the wonderful Swiss Alps & the charming Lucerne
- Indulge in mouth-watering Italian pizza and Bavarian beer
- Explore the Dutch countryside and enjoy Dutch cheese
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region via Fontainebleau
- Day 4: Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 5: Beaujolais Wine Region to French Riviera via Monaco
- Day 6: French Riviera to Florence via Pisa
- Day 7: Florence
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome
- Day 10: Rome to Venice
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 13: Austrian Tyrol
- Day 14: Austrian Tyrol to Munich via Dachau
- Day 15: Munich to Swiss Alps via Liechtenstein and Lucerne
- Day 16: Swiss Alps
- Day 17: Swiss Alps to Rhine Valley via Heidelberg
- Day 18: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam via Edam
- Day 19: Amsterdam
- Day 20: Depart Amsterdam
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- ElaheWritten on July 26, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
That was a very nice experience
- AAnastasiaWritten on June 16, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We were part of Kyle's first ever Contiki group!! We had an amazing time! He was awesome in every aspect! Whenever one of us would wonder off and get lost, he somehow managed to find us without any of the other group members realising. Very professional but... Read more
- HHHazelWritten on December 9, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Cassie was extremely thorough in every location we visited with the knowledge she had. She went out of her way to make every single moment of the time fun.
- RReanneWritten on December 9, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Kassie took my euopean experience tour. She was very patient and understanding of all age groups. Made an awesome time out of my experience, . When I fell ill, she took every measure to make sure I got to a dr and got the right medication. Love your work... Read more
- MGMegWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My experience with Contiki and with Kassie was incredible. Kassie was knowledgeable, informed, always prepared and a heck of a lot of fun. I couldn't recommend a Contiki experience with Kassie more.
- JSJunkoWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went to Europe experience.
- WWhitneyWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip was Kassie was more than what I expected. It really got me out of myself and was completely unforgettable. Even though it was 5 years ago I still remember it like it was yesterday. She encouraged everyone to just enjoy every moment, I couldn't thank... Read more
- DLDionWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie niwas awesome very knowledgeable and very organized. Even helped me organise my wedding proposal. Would highly recommend her thanks kassie
- AWAmyWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie was my tour guide for my first overseas holiday and absolutely made my trip amazing. She was so knowledgeable and fun. She gave the best advice on where to go and what activities to do. There was not one moment I did not enjoy or one activity that... Read more
- EEmmaWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip to Europe was amazing, what made it even better was getting the best tour guide ever. Kassie has a huge amount of knowledge around a variety of things that can cater for everyone's interests. She always went the extra mile and could help with... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will be sleeping in tents at the campsite?
You will be staying at some campgrounds on the tour but you will be staying in a cabin not a tent.
Are all of the meals on the tour included?
Contiki includes breakfast for you daily and up to half of your dinners. They leave a little wiggle room for you to grab meals with your new friends at some of the local hot spots.
There is a special stay at "Contiki's Chateau" what does that mean?
This is one of 4 Contiki owned and operated properties worldwide. Since Contiki own and operate the property, you have the ability to make your stay as unique as you want. If you want to go night swimming, go for it! Want to learn some authentic regional recipes? Pop in on the chef and ask for a lesson.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Iconic Essentials
- European Experience
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- European Experience
Guides who have led this tour
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "Safari guide, ski guide and now tour guide, my passion is people and travel. "
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "Hippy poet turned European tour guide. 24/7 bubble of energy guaranteed!!"
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "Contiki Courtney, Hutchy or coxy here. Absolutely love my job with contiki, getting to travel, meet new..."
- "Before joining the Tourism Industry i used to frequently travel across South East Asia and Australia..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David17th July 2019
European Experience (20 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from London21 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to London7 seats left$513$2,995-15%USD $2,546+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
21 Days version
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from London21 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Amsterdam7 seats left$513$2,995-15%USD $2,546+ $480 Food Fund European Experience
End Amsterdam, 21 Days version
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 28 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 28 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Contiki. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Contiki. Please familiarise yourself with the Contiki payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 57 km
- Fontainebleau (France)
- 292 km
- Beaujolais (France)
- 345 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,924 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 88 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Experience (20 Days)