Croatia Island Escape
- See Diocletian's palace in Split
- Dance the night away in Hvar
- Amazing seafood in Dubrovnik
- Relax and sunbathe on your sailboat
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- DDuncanWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentHad the most amazing holiday sailing through Croatia with my girlfriend who became my fiancé during the trip! Kassie was a truly exceptional tour operator who helped make the experience unforgettable with her bubbly and friendly attitude, extensive knowledge and great restaurant and activity recommendations! She went above and beyond to make this the best trip for everyone involved!Show detailed ratings
- JJamesWritten on August 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentUnbelievable because of tammyShow detailed ratings
- RPRyanWritten on July 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentI've been travelling for the last 2 and a half months and I went on a sail Croatia tour and Tammy was my tour guide. All I can say is that Croatia has been my favourite place and it wouldn't of been the same if Tammy wasn't there showing us around and introducing us to the locals. I also celebrated my 24th birthday on this tour and Tammy gave me the best birthday I've ever celebrated. Thank you Tammy you are a super star!! I'll give you 100 stars out of 100.Show detailed ratings
- TTimWritten on July 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentSail Croatia was one of the best things I have ever done and was made so by the amazing Tammy!!!Show detailed ratings
- EEvanaWritten on July 31, 20164.5 - ExcellentAmazing all round! Guide was the best, and sailing around Croatia while tanning isn't a bad way to spend a week eitherShow detailed ratings
- AGAnikWritten on July 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip !!!!Show detailed ratings
- BlakeWritten on December 24, 20145.0 - ExcellentChris is the best he really cares about the kids and the week was the best of my lifeShow detailed ratings
- TTaliaWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentBest tour I have done by far! Chris made the experience so much better and so much fun! Great guy and very knowledgable!Show detailed ratings
- JJoannaWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentHad a wealth of knowledge, and made this cruise even cruisier, more laid back and lots of fun. Had an amazing time. :)Show detailed ratings
- AmyWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentIt was a fun filled week! There was never a moment when or tour guide didn't have many fun, adventurous activities planned for us! Better than expected! Would do this tour again, with the same guide.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split to Makarska
- Day 2: Makarska to Korčula
- Day 3: Korčula to Dubrovnik
- Day 4: Dubrovnik
- Day 5: Dubrovnik to Trstenik
- Day 6: Trstenik to Hvar
- Day 7: Hvar to Split
- Day 8: Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 23, 2015
What is the port tax for?
The port tax is charged by the local government authorities as a fee for entering the port and therefore needs to be covered and paid upfront before the tour departs.
- April 21, 2015
What is the average group size?
Sailing and Cruising trips operated by Contiki like this one have a group size up to 40 travelers - this is slightly less than their coach tours which accommodates up to 50 travelers.
Guides who have led this tour
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Croatia Island Escape, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 64 km
- Trstenik (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,241 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 travellers have already met
before they left for Croatia Island Escape tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Island Escape