Croatia Island Escape (8 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 996
- +5 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- EKEllieWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentQuite honestly, my tour with Kassie was the best week of my life. What more could you want when sailing around Croatia for a week but sunshine, great people, food, and nightly happy hours! Even though it took a few days for the sun to kick in, Kassie was making sure we had a blast. I've been on other contikis but they were nothing compared to this trip, which, in large part, was due to Kassie's kick ass organisation skills. She even managed to find us awe some bars and clubs even though the season hadn't really kicked off yet. Kass, I'll always remember dancing on the chairs in the bar in Makarska and you trying to do a chin up on the hand bars on the bus into town in Dubrovnik!Show detailed ratings
- BBrookeWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentKassie was the best guide ever! She made sure everything ran flawlessly logistics-wise, but she's also an awesome time! She created a family atmosphere and I couldn't have asked for anything more in a tour manager. I'll never forget my time in Croatia! Thanks Kassie :)Show detailed ratings
- APAbiWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentSuch an amazing trip! So relaxed and chilled yet felt like we saw so many different places and did all the sights there were to see. Kassie was amazing, super knowledgable and really got involved with the group that you felt like we were all a group friends by the end. We had a girly boat (only 3 boys!) which we all loved and had two additional trainee tour guides who were super fun too. I loved every minute! The crew, Kassie & team were 10/10!Show detailed ratings
- DDuncanWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentHad the most amazing holiday sailing through Croatia with my girlfriend who became my fiancé during the trip! Kassie was a truly exceptional tour operator who helped make the experience unforgettable with her bubbly and friendly attitude, extensive knowledge and great restaurant and activity recommendations! She went above and beyond to make this the best trip for everyone involved!Show detailed ratings
- JJamesWritten on August 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentUnbelievable because of tammyShow detailed ratings
- RPRyanWritten on July 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentI've been travelling for the last 2 and a half months and I went on a sail Croatia tour and Tammy was my tour guide. All I can say is that Croatia has been my favourite place and it wouldn't of been the same if Tammy wasn't there showing us around and introducing us to the locals. I also celebrated my 24th birthday on this tour and Tammy gave me the best birthday I've ever celebrated. Thank you Tammy you are a super star!! I'll give you 100 stars out of 100.Show detailed ratings
- TTimWritten on July 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentSail Croatia was one of the best things I have ever done and was made so by the amazing Tammy!!!Show detailed ratings
- EEvanaWritten on July 31, 20164.5 - ExcellentAmazing all round! Guide was the best, and sailing around Croatia while tanning isn't a bad way to spend a week eitherShow detailed ratings
- AGAnikWritten on July 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip !!!!Show detailed ratings
- BlakeWritten on December 24, 20145.0 - ExcellentChris is the best he really cares about the kids and the week was the best of my lifeShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split to Makarska
- Day 2: Makarska to Korčula
- Day 3: Korčula to Dubrovnik
- Day 4: Dubrovnik
- Day 5: Dubrovnik to Trstenik
- Day 6: Trstenik to Hvar
- Day 7: Hvar to Split
- Day 8: Depart Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 23, 2015
What is the port tax for?
The port tax is charged by the local government authorities as a fee for entering the port and therefore needs to be covered and paid upfront before the tour departs.
- April 21, 2015
What is the average group size?
Sailing and Cruising trips operated by Contiki like this one have a group size up to 40 travelers - this is slightly less than their coach tours which accommodates up to 50 travelers.
Guides who have led this tour
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emily Jane22nd December 2017
Croatia Island Escape (8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayMay 11, 2018from Split9 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Split0 seats left$31USD $1,229Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMay 18, 2018from Split9 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Split8 seats left$31USD $1,229
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from Split9 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Split10+ seats left$31USD $1,229
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Split9 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Split10+ seats left$31USD $1,229
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Split9 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Split10+ seats left$35USD $1,415
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Split9 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Split10+ seats left$35USD $1,415
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Split9 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Split7 seats left$35USD $1,415
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Split9 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Split0 seats left$35USD $1,415Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Split9 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Split7 seats left$39USD $1,565
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Split9 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Split8 seats left$39USD $1,565
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 April 2018 the full payment of $996 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $996 for Croatia Island Escape (8 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 64 km
- Trstenik (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $996 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,373 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 travellers have already met
before they left for Croatia Island Escape (8 Days) tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Island Escape (8 Days)