Best of Europe (start Paris)
- View of Paris from atop the Eiffel Tower
- Sample traditional Czech pilsner in Prague
- Toss a coin into Rome's Trevi Fountain
- Visit the Pope at the Vatican City
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Plane
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- CLCarmenWritten on December 4, 20164.0 - GoodMy experience was amazing. From the start of the trip to the end, our tour guide Kassie was great. She formed a bond with the group and we all loved her. I would love to travel again and have kassie be my guide again.Show detailed ratings
- EWEmilyWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentKassie was amazing, never been overseas and made me feel comfortable, safe and above all made me have the time of my life! Very professional. Thanks again.Show detailed ratings
- RRachaelWritten on August 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had my first experience with Contiki this year and it was the best experience ever and a huge part of that was due to our amazing tour guide! Areti goes so far above and beyond what I'd expect from a tour guide, I honestly don't think the woman sleeps. She was so accommodating and really just wants to make sure everyone in the group is having the time of their life. She is so fun and has a wealth of knowledge about each city and her tips on what to see and do we're always so helpful. I wish every trip I went on I could take her along, absolutely loved her.Show detailed ratings
- CCarolineWritten on August 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentAreti was an awesome tour manager ! She provided knowledge, advice, fun and family over the 2 weeks that we had the pleasure of having her. Love you Areti !Show detailed ratings
- KKharliaWritten on August 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentAreti was an amazing guide. She was incredibly caring and accomodating. She was an ocean of knowledge and interesting stories about all the places we went and was always there for us and made sure we all had the best time.Show detailed ratings
- MRMaggieWritten on June 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentMegs was my tour guide on my first trip with Contiki. Megs made me feel at home the whole time I was on my trip. She made learning about that places we were, fun. She always has a smile on her face and has more energy in the morning than anyone ever should, even when she's been up all night planning the next day for us. If I had the chance to go on another tour with Megs, I would do it in a heartbeat!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Paris
- Day 1 - 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Amsterdam
- Day 5: Amsterdam
- Day 6: Amsterdam to Berlin
- Day 7: Berlin
- Day 8: Berlin to Prague
- Day 9: Prague
- Day 10: Prague to Rome
- Day 10 - 12: Rome
- Day 13: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Easy Pace: take it slow with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 23, 2015
What is the intra tour air price for?
This covers the internal flight during the tour so to secure your flight booking it needs to be paid up front before the tour departs.
- April 23, 2015
What is intra tour air tax?
The intra tour air tax covers the air taxes for the flights included on this tour. It's imposed by the airlines and therefore needs to be paid before the tour departs to secure your flight as a part of this tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I decided to join the travel industry to contribute to something - in my opinion travel changes lives...."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gael10th February 2018
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany and Italy
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 April 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Best of Europe (start Paris), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 430 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 922 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 184 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Europe (start Paris)