3 Day/2 Night Outer Reef Liveaboard Trip
- Our saving
- US $ 590
- Great Barrier Reef
- Great Barrier Reef - Tropical N...
- Enjoy breakfast before each diving day
- Dive at a selection of 16 Outer Reef sites
- Experience the thrilling sensation of night diving
- Get beach accommodation included
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Diving, Christmas & New Year
- Pro Dive Cairns
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 Cairns to Great Barrier Reef
- DAY 2 Great Barrier Reef
- DAY 3 Great Barrier Reef to Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- FFFionaWritten on October 19, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Went on this trip as a certified diver and really enjoyed the whole experience, most dives are unguided which I was apprehensive about but really improved my navigation in the end. Great service - enjoyed the whole trip!
- AnonymousWritten on July 14, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- JessicaWritten on March 1, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
AMAZING! And not just the diving! This was my first time diving the GBR and I am hooked! The crew were amazing - knowledgeable, patient, and hilarious - and they really made a great experience into an amazing adventure!! Many thanks to them - Ben, Jack,... Read more
- WatersWritten on February 9, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a blast. Would recommend you guys to anyone diving in Cairns and I'll be back myself! (Major Kudos to Craig for preparing some excellent meals btw)
- MonikaWritten on December 13, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a really great tour! We went with a different company after this trip so we had the chance to compare, but Pro Dive is really the best tour operator! The crew was always fun, always had an open ear for any problems or issues. The concept that you... Read more
- HaraldWritten on December 12, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- MarieWritten on December 12, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An excellent trip to the Great Barrier Reef! I had not been diving for a while, but everything felt safe and the divemasters were great. They gave me the confidence to dive on my own with a buddy, and no divemaster, and it was amazing. I have dived in many... Read more
- KellyWritten on January 31, 20125.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved our three days with Pro Dive Cairns!!! Being new divers, we felt that all crew members were very helpful and offering advice. The night dives were amazing (both that I went on were guided as my dive buddy was sick for most of the trip, very... Read more
- LaurenWritten on October 18, 20115.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Was truly the experience of a lifetime -- the crew was very knowledgeable about what types of fish we'd see in each of the reefs we'd visit. Everything was super organised and went off without a hitch. Food was great and the cook provided plenty of... Read more
- CassandraWritten on January 16, 2010
This was my first liveaboard and it was awesome! The crew were super friendly (and super cute) and the guests were lots of fun. You get lots of dives in but also free time in between. I would recommend bringing cards, a game, or a book. Definitely don't... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When booking this tour through other operators, I can cancel the tour up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive a full refund. Is this also possible, when I book the tour with TourRadar?
No Cancellation Fee
TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 3 Day/2 Night Outer Reef Liveaboard Trip via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
What time does this tour arrive back in Cairns?
This tour will return to Cairns approximately 3:30-04:00pm.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gordon8th September 2019
3 Day/2 Night Outer Reef Liveaboard Trip
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Cairns3 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North4 seats left$12USD $590
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Cairns3 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North4 seats left$12USD $590
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Cairns3 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North4 seats left$12USD $590
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Cairns3 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North4 seats left$12USD $590
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Cairns3 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North4 seats left$12USD $590
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Cairns3 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North4 seats left$12USD $590
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Cairns3 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North4 seats left$12USD $590
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from Cairns3 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North4 seats left$12USD $590
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Cairns3 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North4 seats left$12USD $590
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Cairns3 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North4 seats left$12USD $590
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Cairns is the starting point and Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 November 2019, a minimum payment of 100% is required to confirm your booking with Pro Dive Cairns. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Pro Dive Cairns. Please familiarise yourself with the Pro Dive Cairns payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pro Dive Cairns will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Pro Dive Cairns tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cairns (Australia)
- 259 km
- Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $590 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,414 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 119 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 3 Day/2 Night Outer Reef Liveaboard Trip