Heart of the Highlands
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 33:43:25
- Our saving
- US $ 1,251
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore the wild beauty of Scotland
- Experience Breathtaking Cairngorm plateau
- Magnificent views over Scotland’s highest mountains
- Sightseeing along Scotland's whisky trail
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start and end in Edinburgh! With the hiking & trekking tour Heart of the Highlands, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Edinburgh, Scotland and 4 other destinations in Scotland. Heart of the Highlands is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Walkabout Scotland:Write a review
- Raluca Mallozzi's review about another Walkabout Scotland tour5.0 - Excellent... with their office. My phone calls and emails were promptly returned.Walkabout Scotland Read more
- Ruth Evans's review about another Walkabout Scotland tour4.0 - GoodStunning countryside and excellent guide made for a great holiday. However, administration and communication from head ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 (Sunday): Depart Edinburgh for Ben Vrackie.
- Day 2 (Monday): Cairngorm Mountain Wander
- Day 3 (Tuesday): Hills of Glen Feshie
- Day 4 (Wednesday): Easy Walking Day
- Day 5 (Thursday): Monarch of the Glen Country - Loch Laggan and Creag Meagiadh
- Day 6 (Friday): Cairngorms and Ben Macdui
- Day 7 (Saturday): Return to Edinburgh
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 3, 2015
Is there any evening entertainment?
Hi there - evening entertainment is included. On New Years Eve we will be having a combination of meal, ceilidh and dancing party until the early hours as well.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ricardo11th October 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Walkabout Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 June 2018 the full payment of $1,251 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1251 for Heart of the Highlands, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Walkabout Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Walkabout Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 331 km.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 90 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 52 km
- Cairngorm Mountains (Scotland)
- 52 km
- Laggan (Scotland)
- 9 km
- Dalwhinnie (Scotland)
- 127 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,251 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Heart of the Highlands via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,753 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours