- Our saving
- US $ 340
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MeganWritten on April 28, 20171.0 - BadThis was a total joke and complete waste of money. We got picked up, rode in a van (there were only 4 of us), jumped onto this tiny boat to go to Robinson Island, and we were stuck on the island with nothing to do. It's an extremely sad environment. The beach water was DISGUSTING, the "dorm" was a giant room, with no A/C, filled with like 20 beds. Bathrooms? HA! You have to use a bucket to take a shower and every single toilet was backed up. There was not a chance that I would even risk seeing the other "accommodations". Needless to say I asked to leave and had to give an explanation to the tour guide AND talk to the tour company on his phone and give them a very specific explanation or they would not let me leave. Complete waste of money and was told there's no chance of getting a refund.Show detailed ratings
- SSamWritten on August 14, 20162.0 - Rather poorWhat a disgraceful company. I have had such a poor experience dealing with them. We stayed in sub par accommodation on night 2 - not as described in the information. Night 3 the accommodation was the most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in. The place stunk of mould, hair was all over the bathroom floor and you couldnt see through the shower screen because it was so dirty. I got bed bugs quite badly from Golden Point Hotel and it has been 3 weeks and I am yet to see a refund the night at that hotel. Disgusting!!Show detailed ratings
- IlvaWritten on April 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentDue to the cyclone we couldn't do the Whole Hula and turned around in Suva, which was understandable but a bit disappointing, as we missed out on a more traditional village visit (the one in the South felt rather 'staged') and the bilibili rafting. Nevertheless, it was a great experience. We were only three girls on the trip, so it pretty much felt like a private tour with the driver and guide in a car rather than a bus/van. The best part was probably the highland trek to the waterfall. It would be great to have less 'down time' in the accommodation and also have meals included, especially when there are compulsory meal packages.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 2
- Day 3
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Bad by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this a guaranteed departure or is there a minimum amount of bookings required?
Feejee Experience departs with a minimum of 2 people.
Is this 4days tour open everyday? We'll arrive at nadi on Thursday evening can we join on Friday?
Please note that Feejee Experience do depart on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday only. Unfortunately you wont be able to join on Friday.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Nadi4 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Nadi10+ seats left$11USD $340+ $36 Meal Package - Robinson Crusoe Island
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Nadi4 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Nadi10+ seats left$11USD $340+ $36 Meal Package - Robinson Crusoe Island
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Nadi4 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Nadi10+ seats left$11USD $340+ $36 Meal Package - Robinson Crusoe Island
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Nadi4 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Nadi10+ seats left$11USD $340+ $36 Meal Package - Robinson Crusoe Island
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Nadi4 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to Nadi10+ seats left$11USD $340+ $36 Meal Package - Robinson Crusoe Island
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Nadi4 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Nadi10+ seats left$11USD $340+ $36 Meal Package - Robinson Crusoe Island
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Nadi4 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Nadi10+ seats left$11USD $340+ $36 Meal Package - Robinson Crusoe Island
- WednesdayAug 15, 2018from Nadi4 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Nadi10+ seats left$11USD $340+ $36 Meal Package - Robinson Crusoe Island
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Nadi4 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to Nadi10+ seats left$11USD $340+ $36 Meal Package - Robinson Crusoe Island
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Nadi4 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Nadi10+ seats left$11USD $340+ $36 Meal Package - Robinson Crusoe Island
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Fiji. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Fiji. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Fiji. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Fiji. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Nadi.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Feejee Experience booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 September 2018 the full payment of $340 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $340 for Whole Hula, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Feejee Experience will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Feejee Experience tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Nadi (Fiji)
- 2,844 km
- Robinson Crusoe Island (Fiji)
- 2,926 km
- Uprising Beach (Fiji)
- 40 km
- Suva (Fiji)
- 17 km
- Nausori Town (Fiji)
- 24 km
- Korovou (Fiji)
- 119 km
- Nadi (Fiji)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $340 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 905 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 64 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Whole Hula via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Whole Hula