St Patrick's Day
- Our saving
- US $ 421
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Topdeck:Write a review
- Mike's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentThis tour was amazing! Seamus was easily the best tour guide I have ever had for any tour I've done. The way he puts his... Read more
- Stephanie Hughes's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentThe trip was perfect! I saw so much of the beauty and rich history Ireland has to offer and was able to relax and unwind... Read more
- Rachel Pitt's review about another Topdeck tour4.5 - ExcellentIt was amazing both our tour guide and driver were awesome. I consider them both really good friends after just 8 days t... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Day 2: Dublin
- Day 3: Dublin
- Day 4: Dublin
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What do I need to know in booking a tour having a limited availability?
Please note that for departures with limited availability, we would need to request the space from the tour operator - this would require full payment.
It generally takes 2 to 3 business days to receive a response as all hotels and transport suppliers need to be contacted. If space is available, you'll be booked and confirmed on the tour, if space is not available, then you will be issued a full refund.
Please note that once the request has been sent, should you decide to cancel, regular terms and conditions for cancellation would apply if the tour comes back as confirmed.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
St Patrick's Day
- FridayMar 15, 2019from Dublin4 DaysMondayMar 18, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$28USD $421Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 November 2018 the full payment of $421 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $421 for St Patrick's Day, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $421 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 21,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours