Paris to Madrid
- US $ 3,265
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Visit La Roque’s magnificent Troglodyte Fort
- Paddle the Dordogne River
- Taste Bordeaux’s celebrated wines
- Stroll along San Sebastian's promenade
- Age range
- 15 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
Start in Paris and end in Madrid! With the in-depth cultural tour Paris to Madrid, you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Paris to Madrid and through Paris, France and 7 other destinations in Europe. Paris to Madrid is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
26 ReviewsWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on December 1, 20105.0 - Excellenta great trip with a great tour leader
- AAnonymousWritten on November 26, 20105.0 - ExcellentGreat trip - good balance of sightseeing and travel time. Lots of included activities - especially loved bike riding and hiking.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 19, 20105.0 - ExcellentGreat trip. Enjoyed everything. Full of surprises.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 17, 20105.0 - ExcellentGreat trip. Enjoyed everything. Full of surprises.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 15, 20105.0 - ExcellentEncompassing trip to SW France which offered interesting but contrasting mix of localities to explore. Thoroughly enjoy the place, food and wine.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 15, 20104.0 - GoodGreat trip, had a fantastic time.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 9, 20103.0 - Averagesee tour leader feedback
- AAnonymousWritten on October 16, 20105.0 - Excellentvery well organised trip, enjoyed walks, canoe trip and bicycle trip and esp the wine. accommodation fine, but please have single supplement
- AAnonymousWritten on October 13, 20105.0 - ExcellentA great trip with an exceptional leader. No fuss, lots of great food and great experiences.
- AAnonymousWritten on October 10, 20105.0 - ExcellentI loved the trip! A great way to experience a new country by yourself or for the first time! A great mix of two different cultures! If you love food definitely PICK ME (Paris to Madrid)!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Tours
- Day 4: Tours
- Day 5: Sarlat-la-Caneda
- Day 6: Sarlat-la-Caneda
- Day 7: Bordeaux
- Day 8: Bagneres de Luchon
- Day 9: Bagneres de Luchon
- Day 10: San Sebastian
- Day 11: San Sebastian
- Day 12: Segovia
- Day 13: Madrid
- Day 14: Madrid
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Paris to Madrid
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTEND PRICE SPACE LEFT
- SundayApr 22, 2018from ParisSaturdayMay 5, 2018in MadridPriceUSD $3,32010+ spaces left
- SundayMay 6, 2018from ParisSaturdayMay 19, 2018in MadridPriceUSD $3,32010+ spaces left
- SundayJun 17, 2018from ParisSaturdayJun 30, 2018in MadridPriceUSD $3,26510+ spaces left
- SundayJul 1, 2018from ParisSaturdayJul 14, 2018in MadridPriceUSD $3,26510+ spaces left
- SundayJul 22, 2018from ParisSaturdayAug 4, 2018in MadridPriceUSD $3,26510+ spaces left
- SundayAug 5, 2018from ParisSaturdayAug 18, 2018in MadridPriceUSD $3,26510+ spaces left
- SundaySep 2, 2018from ParisSaturdaySep 15, 2018in MadridPriceUSD $3,2656 spaces left
- SundaySep 16, 2018from ParisSaturdaySep 29, 2018in MadridPriceUSD $3,26510+ spaces left
- SundayOct 7, 2018from ParisSaturdayOct 20, 2018in MadridPriceUSD $3,26510+ spaces left
- SundayApr 21, 2019from ParisSaturdayMay 4, 2019in MadridPriceUSD $3,26510+ spaces left
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2017 the full payment of $3,265 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3265 for Paris to Madrid, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,317 km.
- Paris (France)
- 204 km
- Tours (France)
- 254 km
- Dordogne Region (France)
- 104 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 217 km
- Pyrenees Mountains (France)
- 151 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 317 km
- Segovia (Spain)
- 69 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,265 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 travellers have already met
before they left for Paris to Madrid tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,254 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers