Paris to Madrid
- Visit La Roque’s magnificent Troglodyte Fort
- Paddle the Dordogne River
- Taste Bordeaux’s celebrated wines
- Stroll along San Sebastian's promenade
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- AAnonymousWritten on December 1, 20105.0 - Excellent
a great trip with a great tour leader
- AAnonymousWritten on November 26, 20105.0 - Excellent
Great trip - good balance of sightseeing and travel time. Lots of included activities - especially loved bike riding and hiking.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 17, 20105.0 - Excellent
Great trip. Enjoyed everything. Full of surprises.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 15, 20105.0 - Excellent
Encompassing trip to SW France which offered interesting but contrasting mix of localities to explore. Thoroughly enjoy the place, food and wine.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 15, 20104.0 - Good
Great trip, had a fantastic time.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 9, 20103.0 - Average
see tour leader feedback
- AAnonymousWritten on October 16, 20105.0 - Excellent
very well organised trip, enjoyed walks, canoe trip and bicycle trip and esp the wine. accommodation fine, but please have single supplement
- AAnonymousWritten on October 13, 20105.0 - Excellent
A great trip with an exceptional leader. No fuss, lots of great food and great experiences.
- AAnonymousWritten on October 10, 20105.0 - Excellent
I loved the trip! A great way to experience a new country by yourself or for the first time! A great mix of two different cultures! If you love food definitely PICK ME (Paris to Madrid)!
- AAnonymousWritten on October 9, 20104.0 - Good
Great trip for food and wine lovers but also great opportunities for outdoor activities too.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Tours
- Day 4: Tours
- Day 5: Sarlat-la-Caneda
- Day 6: Sarlat-la-Caneda
- Day 7: Bordeaux
- Day 8: Bagneres de Luchon
- Day 9: Bagneres de Luchon
- Day 10: San Sebastian
- Day 11: San Sebastian
- Day 12: Segovia
- Day 13: Madrid
- Day 14: Madrid
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Paris to Madrid, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 204 km
- Tours (France)
- 254 km
- Dordogne Region (France)
- 104 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 217 km
- Pyrenees Mountains (France)
- 151 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 317 km
- Segovia (Spain)
- 69 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,692 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers