Ireland Coast 2 Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 228
- Wonder at the Cliffs of Moher
- Tipple at the Guiness Storehouse
- Stroll picturesque Galway streets
- Uncover the history of Dublin
- Rather Poor
- GZGioiaWritten on November 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentGood trip except the breakfast was really pathetic and more time and places around Galway was neededShow detailed ratings
- TaraWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentAmazing experience. Erin was very helpful and had a lot of knowledge to share.Show detailed ratings
- BWBrittanyWritten on December 24, 20135.0 - ExcellentI really enjoyed this trip with Bus2alps. They had excellent hostel accommodations and just the right amount of activities planned for the trip. I enjoyed the tour guide for the day bus trip to the Cliffs of Moor and around Dublin, Ireland. Also, the bar crawl was one of the best ones that I went on while I was abroad. And it was priced really well for the value you got.Show detailed ratings
- TierneyWritten on December 3, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis was an amazing trip that showed us both coasts of Ireland in one weekend. Dublin, Galway and Cliffs oh Moher what is better? The guides were amazing and the accommodation felt like a boutique hotel not a hostel. I want to do this trip all over again right now.Show detailed ratings
- KaitieWritten on March 25, 20134.5 - ExcellentIt was a great tour with a great Guide. I got to meet a lot of different people and see 3 different places in Ireland in 3 days... Pretty great!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Thursday
- Day 2 - Friday
- Day 3 - Saturday
- Day 4 - Sunday
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Weekend in Ireland
- Why We Travel
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, however, the tour operator is happy to provide you with information on how to get to the hostel from the airport after the booking is made.
What are the optional excursions?
Some of the optional excursions for this tour are:
Traditional Irish lunch
Dublin pub crawl
Free time in Dublin
Free time in Galway
Please note that this list is a guideline only and that prices will be available once your final documents are released.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Bus2Alps uses hostel style accommodation on all of their trips, which means that a single supplement is on request only. Please contact our customer support team if you are interested in more information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Ireland Coast 2 Coast
- ThursdayOct 11, 2018from Dublin4 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$5USD $228
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Dublin4 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$5USD $228
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Dublin4 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$5USD $228
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Dublin4 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$5USD $228
- ThursdayNov 15, 2018from Dublin4 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$5USD $228
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2Alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 September 2018 the full payment of $228 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $228 for Ireland Coast 2 Coast, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2Alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2Alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 215 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $228 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,654 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ireland Coast 2 Coast via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ireland Coast 2 Coast