Ireland Coast 2 Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 268
- Wonder at the Cliffs of Moher
- Tipple at the Guiness Storehouse
- Stroll picturesque Galway streets
- Uncover the history of Dublin
- Rather Poor
- LachlanWritten on October 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great fun wouldn’t change a thing
- GZGioiaWritten on November 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good trip except the breakfast was really pathetic and more time and places around Galway was needed
- TaraWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing experience. Erin was very helpful and had a lot of knowledge to share.
- BWBrittanyWritten on December 24, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed this trip with Bus2alps. They had excellent hostel accommodations and just the right amount of activities planned for the trip. I enjoyed the tour guide for the day bus trip to the Cliffs of Moor and around Dublin, Ireland. Also, the bar... Read more
- TierneyWritten on December 3, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was an amazing trip that showed us both coasts of Ireland in one weekend. Dublin, Galway and Cliffs oh Moher what is better? The guides were amazing and the accommodation felt like a boutique hotel not a hostel. I want to do this trip all over again... Read more
- KaitieWritten on March 25, 20134.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great tour with a great Guide. I got to meet a lot of different people and see 3 different places in Ireland in 3 days... Pretty great!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Thursday
- Day 2 - Friday
- Day 3 - Saturday
- Day 4 - Sunday
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Weekend in Ireland
- Why We Travel
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, however, the tour operator is happy to provide you with information on how to get to the hostel from the airport after the booking is made.
What are the optional excursions?
Some of the optional excursions for this tour are:
Traditional Irish lunch
Dublin pub crawl
Free time in Dublin
Free time in Galway
Please note that this list is a guideline only and that prices will be available once your final documents are released.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Bus2Alps uses hostel style accommodation on all of their trips, which means that a single supplement is on request only. Please contact our customer support team if you are interested in more information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Ireland Coast 2 Coast
- ThursdayMar 7, 2019from Dublin4 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$5USD $268
- ThursdayMar 21, 2019from Dublin4 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$5USD $268
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from Dublin4 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$5USD $268
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Dublin4 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$5USD $268
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $268 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $268 for Ireland Coast 2 Coast, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 215 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $268 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ireland Coast 2 Coast via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ireland Coast 2 Coast