Ireland St. Patrick's Day
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 06:27:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Dublin! With the st patrick's day tour Ireland St. Patrick's Day, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Dublin, Ireland and 2 other destinations in Ireland. Ireland St. Patrick's Day includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
Other reviews about Bus2Alps:Write a review
- Gioia Zitzlaff's review about another Bus2Alps tour4.5 - ExcellentGood trip except the breakfast was really pathetic and more time and places around Galway was needed
- Tara Marie's review about another Bus2Alps tour5.0 - ExcellentAmazing experience. Erin was very helpful and had a lot of knowledge to share.
- Brittany Walsh's review about another Bus2Alps tour5.0 - Excellent...ile I was abroad. And it was priced really well for the value you got.Bus2Alps Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Thursday
- Day 2 - Friday
- Day 3 - Saturday
- Day 4 - Sunday
- Weekend in Ireland
- Why We Travel
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2Alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 June 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Ireland St. Patrick's Day, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2Alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2Alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 443 km.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 215 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,806 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ireland St. Patrick's Day via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,797 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours