- Skydive over the Swiss Alps
- Paraglide over the Swiss countryside
- Bungy jump into a glacial canyon
- Climb through an ice filled paradise
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AnonymousWritten on July 21, 20144.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I'm currently studying in Germany and picked the "fly-from-anywhere" option for Interlaken. Unfortunately, the trip was cancelled by email; however, I still wanted to go and not waste my flight. Bus2Alps helped me find the correct train to Interlaken... Read more
- EOEmilyWritten on December 9, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Bus2Alps is a great company that really helps you plan and make the most of your study abroad experience. The experience guides helped us not only to get to Interlaken and show us around, but helped us book our location and book any adventures we want to... Read more
- SarahWritten on August 31, 20125.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
THIS WAS THE BEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE!!! Not only did I have an amazing experience working with bus2alps, but also working with their partner company, Outdoor Interlaken. The accomodations were great, the activities were exhilarating, and as always, the... Read more
- LizzieWritten on August 10, 20125.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Life changing weekend, highly recommend
- KyleWritten on August 9, 20125.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was easily one of the best trips I have ever been on in my life. Bus2Alps got us discounts on everything including canyon jumping and canyoning. I would love to come back with them sometime.
- DaraWritten on August 7, 20125.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was absolutely amazing, the bus2alps staff had great advice for choosing activities and nightlife. Best weekend of my life.
- DeanWritten on August 6, 20125.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Pristine alpine beauty, that is what Interlaken is all about. Bright skies, crisp air and beautiful scenery, what more could any one want on an adventure... Oh yeah add sky diving, bungee jumping, canyoning amongst other numerous activities into the mix... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2 & 3
- Day 4
- *Please note that there is a minimum amount of participants for the Bus2alps transportation from the Geneva airport to run.
- Optional Activities
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Why We Travel
- Weekend in Interlaken
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you plan tours to the Azores? If not, I am interested in setting something up as an operator.
If you are a tour operator and you are interested in working with us, please have a look at the following link, dedicated to tour operators who would like to join TourRadar http://www.tourradar.com/operators
Please also note TourRadar carefully screens all applications. Due to the large volume of applications, we are only able to respond to applications that have successfully passed our initial screening process.
What are the optional activities that can be done during this trip?
You can take part in the following activities:
- Skydiving by airplane
- Bungee jumping
Hi, Are the skydiving activities included in the price? Thanks,
The skydiving activities are 'optional' extras.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Geneva.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Interlaken Summer, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 143 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 91 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 224 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Interlaken Summer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Interlaken Summer