- Our saving
- US $ 1,994
- Sample diverse and delicious wines
- Go rafting, ziplining, biking, horse-riding
- Soak in Banff hot springs to unwind
- Explore cafes and spas in Whistler
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Lodge, Motel
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- LouiseWritten on July 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip exceeded my expectations. Accommodation was of a good standard and there was a good mix of people, including all age ranges.Show detailed ratings
- LCLisaWritten on July 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentBest trip ever, I have traveled with a few different tour companies and this tour was by far the best one yet. The trip itself was great! Enough time in each place a good amount of time as free time and time as part of a group, I was travelling with my boyfriend and you do tend to want a bit time by yourself and this trip was so perfect that I never once felt like we needed to escape the group the days were just prefect. The amount of meals included was also fine really felt like there was a lot included in the tour cost. All the restaurants we went to were fab, our group size was 51 and I was really impressed with how well organised it was especially at meals times. We also had a lot of people in the group that had dietary requests and Helen our guide really couldn't have been anymore accommodating and considerate to them I was so impressed. The amount of breaks between driving were so good, the longer driving days didn't feel that way at all with us stopping so frequently to see such beautiful places. Helen was our tour guide and I actually still cant get over how amazing she was, Helen is so switched on she was on the ball with everything. With 51 people to look after I never saw Helen stressed out once. It turned out that this was Helen's first Canada tour (she told us on the last day) best blagger ever. Helen must have done some serious note taking on her training because she knew everything from where the toilets were to the history I mean everything. Helen is such a lovely person to be around so enthusiastic about her job and Canada she spent time with everyone in the group keeping everyone involved as well as taking care of the customers every need. Helen is an absolute asset to Topdeck don't ever let her leave the companyShow detailed ratings
- JBJimWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentGreat trip with the best people and awesome guideShow detailed ratings
- EKElizabethWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentI had a fabulous time. The tour group were great people and it was a very relaxed atmosphere. I think it was due to the tour leader who was very welcoming and knowledgeable about the tour area. This was my 2nd top deck and would definitely recommend them to anyone.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewGreat to hear you enjoyed your Canadian Rockies trip with us. Thanks Topdeck :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vancouver, British Columbia to Kelowna
- Day 2: Kelowna to Golden
- Day 3: Golden to Banff National Park, Alberta
- Day 4: Banff
- Day 5: Banff to Jasper National Park (Via Lake Louise)
- Day 6: Jasper
- Day 7: Jasper to Kamloops, British Columbia (Via Mt Robson)
- Day 8: Kamloops to Whistler
- Day 9: Whistler
- Day 10: Whistler
- Day 11: Whistler to Vancouver
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 20, 2016
Are international airfares included in the tour price?
Passengers are required to make their own way to and from the tour, airfares are not included in the tour price.
- March 9, 2016
What is the average age of people going on this tour?
This tour is suitable for 18-39 year olds
- February 16, 2016
Hi, Is there an age restriction to this tour? Thanks!
Topdeck operates youth-oriented tours for young, active travellers which focus on lots of activity and more budget accommodation, so these tours do cap at age 39.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Vancouver11 DaysThursdayMay 17, 2018to Vancouver10+ seats left$105USD $1,994
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Vancouver11 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Vancouver10+ seats left$105USD $1,994
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Vancouver11 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Vancouver10+ seats left$105USD $1,994
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Vancouver11 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Vancouver10+ seats left$105USD $1,994
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Vancouver11 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Vancouver10+ seats left$105USD $1,994
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Vancouver11 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Vancouver10+ seats left$105USD $1,994
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Vancouver11 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Vancouver10+ seats left$120USD $2,279
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Vancouver11 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Vancouver8 seats left$120USD $2,279
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Vancouver11 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Vancouver10+ seats left$105USD $1,994
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Vancouver11 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Vancouver10+ seats left$105USD $1,994
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Max group size
- 45 is the maximum group size for Canadian Rockies.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 January 2018 the full payment of $1,994 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1994 for Canadian Rockies, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 270 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 238 km
- Golden (Canada)
- 54 km
- Moraine Lake (Canada)
- 11 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 26 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 38 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 196 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 60 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 273 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,994 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,247 tours in North America
- covered by 49 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 87 travellers have already met
before they left for Canadian Rockies tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadian Rockies