Canadian Rockies (Calgary) 2018
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Lodge, Motel
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- LouiseWritten on July 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip exceeded my expectations. Accommodation was of a good standard and there was a good mix of people, including all age ranges.Show detailed ratings
- LCLisaWritten on July 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentBest trip ever, I have traveled with a few different tour companies and this tour was by far the best one yet. The trip itself was great! Enough time in each place a good amount of time as free time and time as part of a group, I was travelling with my boyfriend and you do tend to want a bit time by yourself and this trip was so perfect that I never once felt like we needed to escape the group the days were just prefect. The amount of meals included was also fine really felt like there was a lot included in the tour cost. All the restaurants we went to were fab, our group size was 51 and I was really impressed with how well organised it was especially at meals times. We also had a lot of people in the group that had dietary requests and Helen our guide really couldn't have been anymore accommodating and considerate to them I was so impressed. The amount of breaks between driving were so good, the longer driving days didn't feel that way at all with us stopping so frequently to see such beautiful places. Helen was our tour guide and I actually still cant get over how amazing she was, Helen is so switched on she was on the ball with everything. With 51 people to look after I never saw Helen stressed out once. It turned out that this was Helen's first Canada tour (she told us on the last day) best blagger ever. Helen must have done some serious note taking on her training because she knew everything from where the toilets were to the history I mean everything. Helen is such a lovely person to be around so enthusiastic about her job and Canada she spent time with everyone in the group keeping everyone involved as well as taking care of the customers every need. Helen is an absolute asset to Topdeck don't ever let her leave the companyShow detailed ratings
- JBJimWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentGreat trip with the best people and awesome guideShow detailed ratings
- EKElizabethWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentI had a fabulous time. The tour group were great people and it was a very relaxed atmosphere. I think it was due to the tour leader who was very welcoming and knowledgeable about the tour area. This was my 2nd top deck and would definitely recommend them to anyone.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewGreat to hear you enjoyed your Canadian Rockies trip with us. Thanks Topdeck :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vancouver, British Columbia to Kelowna
- Day 2: Kelowna to Golden
- Day 3: Golden to Calgary, Alberta
- Day 4: Calgary
- Day 5: Calgary to Banff (via Lake Louise)
- Day 6: Banff
- Day 7: Banff to Jasper National Park
- Day 8: Jasper
- Day 9: Jasper to Kamloops, British Colombia (via Mt Robson)
- Day 10: Kamloops to Whistler
- Day 11: Whistler
- Day 12: Whistler to Vancouver
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
What is the age range?
This tour is suitable for 18-39-year-olds. Topdeck operates youth-oriented tours for young, active travellers which focus on lots of activity and a more budget accommodation set up, so, unfortunately, these tours do cap at age 39.
Where is the meeting point for this tour?
The meeting point for this tour is usually the Best Western Chateau Granville in Vancouver. Please check your final tour documents carefully before arrival, as this is subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Canadian Rockies (Calgary) 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$125USD $1,874Based on Double
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$125USD $1,874Based on Double
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$147USD $2,202Based on Double
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$147USD $2,202Based on Double
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$147USD $2,202Based on Double
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$147USD $2,202Based on Double
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Vancouver11 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$166USD $2,483Based on Double
11 Days, 2019, with Calgary version
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Vancouver11 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$166USD $2,483Based on Double
11 Days, 2019, with Calgary version
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$147USD $2,202Based on Double
- MondayAug 5, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$147USD $2,202Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Max group size
- 45 is the maximum group size for Canadian Rockies (Calgary) 2018.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Canadian Rockies (Calgary) 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 270 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 238 km
- Golden (Canada)
- 54 km
- Moraine Lake (Canada)
- 11 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 26 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 46 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 210 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 60 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 273 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,910 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadian Rockies (Calgary) 2018