California Calling 2018/19
- Our saving
- US $ 1,141
- Los Angeles
- +5 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- San Francisco
- Rather Poor
- KKamleshWritten on September 30, 20154.0 - GoodIt was a nice experience and the guide was very informative...Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewThank you hope to see you on another trip soon. Topdeck :)
- LisaWritten on September 2, 20152.5 - AverageMade to feel obliged to hang out with the group during the little free time we had. The bus was dirty and uncomfortableShow detailed ratings
- SherryanneWritten on December 15, 20135.0 - ExcellentLoved every minute!Show detailed ratings
- StefanieWritten on September 28, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis tour is amazing, I was very apprehensive in going on a tour relying on other people to be on time and doing compulsory activities etc. but Top Deck is flexible we were even able to leave the tour for a day and meet up with them in the evening, no hassle. And our amazing tour leader Sage was fun, keeps everyone on time and is just a wealth of knowledge with fun facts about every state. I will forever look for a top deck tour when i travel, the places we went and things we did we would never have found or done if we tried to plan this trip by ourselves. The only slight grumble i had was our coach was very cramped and the poor sucker that got the door seat had to wait for everyone else to get on before they couch sit in the fold down chair. But hey we had a smaller group which made for an even more amazing experience. If your considering a Top Deck DO IT!!! Its amazing.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Los Angeles, California to Las Vegas, Nevada
- Day 2: Las Vegas
- Day 3: Las Vegas (day trip to Grand Canyon)
- Day 4: Las Vegas to Yosemite National Park region, California
- Day 5: Yosemite National Park
- Day 6: Yosemite to Napa Valley
- Day 7: Napa Valley to San Francisco
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the flight included in the tour price?
Flights are not included in the tour price. TourRadar specialises in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
Just wondering if this tour runs in November?
No, it doesn't look like this one does run in November.
What time during the day does this tour start?
This the trip starts in LA at the Miyako hotel at 7:45am.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
California Calling 2018/19
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$257$1,399-18%USD $1,141
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$56USD $1,343
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to San Francisco0 seats left$56USD $1,343Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to San Francisco0 seats left$56USD $1,343Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayOct 16, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$56USD $1,343
- TuesdayDec 11, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$56USD $1,343
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$64USD $1,535
- TuesdayJan 15, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysMondayJan 21, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$56USD $1,343
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 45 is the maximum group size for California Calling 2018/19.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 September 2018 the full payment of $1,141 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1141 for California Calling 2018/19, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 362 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 295 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 424 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 254 km
- Napa Valley (USA)
- 60 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,141 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,757 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on California Calling 2018/19