ends on 22 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 529
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in London! With the christmas & new year tour Bruges Christmas, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through London, England and 2 other destinations in Europe. Bruges Christmas includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Berth / Cabin
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- SRSergioWritten on January 7, 20184.0 - GoodIt has been a great year and what a way to end it shit a trip to Belgium in Christmas. I totally recommend it the hole experience since the crew of topdeck till getting around the Christmas markets eating delicious food or going to a pub to try delicious Belgian beer, definitely a Christmas to remember and thanks to Heather and Steve-o for being such a great staff.Show detailed ratings
- LisaWritten on January 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentSpending Xmas on the Topdeck tour was a great way to meet new people (some life-long friends) and explore another country without having to worry about the itinerary, accommodation and other details.Show detailed ratings
- CSChelseaWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentJodie was the best tour guide ever!!! Made the trip loads of fun!Show detailed ratings
- SSamWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentSuper knowledge and great energy! A+++Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London England to Bruges, Belgium
- Day 2: Bruges
- Day 3: Bruges
- Day 4: Bruges to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayDec 24, 2018from London4 DaysThursdayDec 27, 2018to London10+ seats left$13USD $529Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 September 2018 the full payment of $529 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $529 for Bruges Christmas, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 478 km.
- London (England)
- 235 km
- Brugge (Belgium)
- 133 km
- Dover (England)
- 109 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $529 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bruges Christmas