Danube Discovery & Prague - Vienna to Prague
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 23:03:22
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Vienna and end in Prague ! With the river cruise tour Danube Discovery & Prague - Vienna to Prague, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Vienna, Austria and 7 other destinations in Europe. Danube Discovery & Prague - Vienna to Prague includes an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 4 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection:Write a review
- Pieter Louw's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - ExcellentGood value for money very professional managed and staff were great
- SHIN YI TIONG's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.5 - ExcellentThe ship is beautiful, food is very good, on board entertainments are sufficient, staff is professional and well-liked. ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vienna
- Day 2: Vienna
- Day 3: Cruising the Wachau Valley, Weissenkirchen (Weissenkirchen or Melk)
- Day 4: Engelhartszell, Passau
- Day 5: Deggendorf (Theresienthal), cruising the Danube River, Straubing
- Day 6: Regensburg
- Day 7: Cruising the Main-Danube Canal, Nuremberg
- Day 8: Nuremberg (disembark), transfer to Prague
- Day 9: Prague
- Day 10: Prague, transfer to the airport
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ship
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $300 to confirm this Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Danube Discovery & Prague - Vienna to Prague, but the deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 688 km.
- Vienna (Austria)
- 70 km
- Wachau (Austria)
- 20 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 147 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 46 km
- Deggendorf (Germany)
- 66 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,779 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours