Rhine Holiday Markets (Basel to Cologne, 2018)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,685
- +5 Destinations
- Shop for unique ornaments
- Take a relaxing canal cruise
- Visit France's oldest Christmas Market
- Explore the Upper Middle Rhine Valley
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise, New Years, Christmas & New Year
- Eris McEncroe's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.0 - Good
Pros - Service was excellent Cons - Rooms too small - Food very average for the price - lift didn't work entire trip The cruise ended early due to low water levels in the Danube. That can't be helped but they did not advise us until it was a fait accompli... Read more
- Rata Johnstone Robinson's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - Excellent
Very good tour - excellent guides, very knowledgeable and fun!
- RoseMarie A. Guterl's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - Excellent
This was our first river cruise and we loved everything about it. The staff was so attentive the ship S.S. Maria Therese was absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Uniworld
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Basel (Embark)
- Day 2: Basel
- Day 3: Kehl (Strasbourg)
- Day 4: Mannheim (Heidelberg)
- Day 5: Mainz, Rüdesheim
- Day 6: Cruising the romantic Rhine River, Koblenz
- Day 7: Cologne
- Day 8: Cologne (Disembark)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ship
- Main Page Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible to join the tour on a different time and date than the one set in the itinerary?
We can arrange that for you, however it would be subject to approval from the cruise operator, Uniworld, at the time of booking. In order to meet up with the cruise you will need to be aware of the docking location and time. It is also important to note that you may be required to make long distance phone-calls in order to contact the ship to get an update on their progress before they dock and that they are unfortunately not able to offer a discount on the price if you did join later.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
Rhine Holiday Markets (Basel to Cologne, 2018)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- November 2019
- December 2019
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Basel8 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to Cologne10+ seats left S.S. AntoinetteS.S. Antoinette$210USD $6,789+ $160 Port ChargeBook Online Hold my
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Basel8 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to Cologne8 seats left S.S. AntoinetteS.S. Antoinette$114USD $3,685+ $160 Port ChargeBook Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Basel is the starting point and Cologne is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $300 to confirm this Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection booking. The remaining balance is then payable 125 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 March 2019 the full payment of $3,685 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3685 for Rhine Holiday Markets (Basel to Cologne, 2018), but the deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Basel (Switzerland)
- 115 km
- Strasbourg (Germany)
- 113 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 73 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 23 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 49 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 78 km
- Cologne (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,685 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 267 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,409 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours