Churchill Polar Bears Independent Adventure
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 10:00:18
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Winnipeg! With the wildlife tour Churchill Polar Bears Independent Adventure, you have a 2 day tour package taking you through Winnipeg, Canada and Churchill. Churchill Polar Bears Independent Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Ellen Robson's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodI enjoyed the small group tour. The transportation was great and the tour guide was very experienced and helpful. he pro... Read more
- Haoming Nao's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThat is an awesome trip that I have so far outside China. The group members are really nice. The trip always have some f... Read more
- Dee Ann Cokeley's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentI enjoyed Alex. He was infoemative,calm and organized. The Grand Canyon was my favorite. The last motel (Metropolis) in... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Winnipeg/Churchill
- Day 2 Churchill/Winnipeg (1L)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shelby29th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Winnipeg.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 June 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Churchill Polar Bears Independent Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,010 km.
- Winnipeg (Canada)
- 1,005 km
- Churchill (Canada)
- 1,005 km
- Winnipeg (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,407 tours in North America
- covered by 57 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1,612 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours