Churchill Polar Bears Independent Adventure
Start and end in Winnipeg! With the wildlife tour Churchill Polar Bears Independent Adventure, you have a 2 day tour package taking you through Winnipeg, Canada and Churchill. Churchill Polar Bears Independent Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Nathaniel Scholar's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentOur guide Jon was relaxed and accommodated everyone’s needs on the tour with nothing being a big deal.
- Elizabeth Sutherland's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThe 2 week camping tour of BC and Alberta was absolutely amazing. Marco was a fantastic guide, great cook, very friendly... Read more
- Natalia Poskrebysheva's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodLoved the tour and our guide was awesome very well organised and fun, adaptive and flexible. Great trip overall with lot... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Winnipeg/Churchill
- Day 2 Churchill/Winnipeg (1L)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Winnipeg.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Churchill Polar Bears Independent Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,010 km.
- Winnipeg (Canada)
- 1,005 km
- Churchill (Canada)
- 1,005 km
- Winnipeg (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,797 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2,129 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours