Treasures of Thailand
- Our saving
- US $ 2,443
- Hustle and bustle of Bangkok
- Full Moon Party
- Koh Phi Phi beach
- Singbury Monkey Temple
- Rather Poor
- NMNikalaWritten on November 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentI went on the 3 week Thailand tour back in 2015. It was such a blast! Matty and puuki really made us feel like we were welcomed to Thailand and that we were one big family! Everyone got along on the tour so well and we all had so much fun and learned a lot about Thai culture. I made life long friends on this trip and have continued travelling with the people I met while on this tour!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Nikala! This is so amazing to hear! We're really glad to know you're still travelling and especially with people you met on tour with us :) Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're pleased to know you had a blast and that Matty and Puukii looked after you well. Keep adventuring, and come back to tour with us again soon :)
- NNicoleWritten on October 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis trip exceeded my expectations BY FAR. In no world would I ever have imagined having experienced such life-changing moments as I did on this tour. Kristyn carried the best attitude around even through the sick times of the Railay Plague. Her eagerness on wanting to learn all about the places and the culture was contagious and simply amazing. She is not just the tour guide but she is someone to share a beer with, have a good laugh, go dancing, and be true friends with. She made the trip that much more welcoming, being a friend more than anything. LBW is lucky to have a tour guide like her on the team!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Nicole! Wow, what a lovely review to read, thank you so much for sharing this with us. We are indeed very lucky to have someone like Kristyn working alongside us, she's a fantastic asset to our family and we are pleased you think so to :) Hearing how much of an amazing time you had whilst adventuring across Thailand is what it's all about, and why we do what we do. We hope to catch you on another tour with us again in the future, welcome to the family :)
- ShiraWritten on August 18, 20173.5 - GoodKristyn was amazing! She was so genuine and became everybody's friend within a matter of days. If we ever had any problems or difficulties she'd go above and beyond to help us. We were always kept really informed about the activities we were doing and what we'd need. Would recommend xShow detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Shira! Thank you so much for your feedback , recommendation and informative review; we're really pleased to know Kristyn went above and beyond to make your trip with LBW as special as it was. We hope to see you on another tour with us again soon - welcome to the family :)
- WHWaldenWritten on August 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was the trip of a fucking lifetime. I actually just showed up in Bangkok solo with a 1 way ticket and no plans and met Matty at a hostel on Khoasan Road. I partied with him and the other guides and then met all of the people on the tour. I ended up joining his 3 week Thailand tour about 4 days after the tour had already started just because I realized that it would be absolutely worth it. Spoiler: IT FUCKING WAS! Best 3 weeks of my life. The places we stayed at were all good, but I can't put enough praise down for Matty, the other guides, and the people on the tour. They really made it.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Walden! Thank you so much for the review, it's amazing how travel stories come together and we've loved hearing about yours! We'd say you bumping into Matty on Khao San road was one of life's divine appointments... we don't know what would have happened on your travels if you didn't bump into him and the other guides, but we're sure glad you did! We'd love to see you on another one of our tours one day :)
- JPJessWritten on August 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentMatty was one of the mist energetic,positive,friendly,crazy tour guides you could possibly imagine! But he is also so much more than that! He is kind,responsible, caring and patient! Overall this guy was so much more than a tour guide! He is now an amazing friend and would be more than enough reason to do another LBW tour ❤️Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Jess! Thank you for leaving such a positive review and letting us know how incredible Matty was during your tour, he is an awesome man and we are super lucky to have him in our family! We'd love to have you join us on another adventure one day, more places to see and memories to make! We hope to see you again soon :)
- AAshleyWritten on August 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentThailand, amazing once of a life time experienceShow detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Ashley! Thank you for the review, we're so pleased to hear Thailand was an amazing once in a lifetime experience for you! We hope to see you again one day on another LBW tour (we've think Bali is pretty epic too!)
- PMPasaWritten on August 11, 20174.0 - GoodI went on three LBW tours across South East Asia and Matty was my tour guide for two of those tours. Matty made my Thai + Vietnam experience so much better, I couldnt have asked for someone more uplifting and positive than him. He went above and beyond for us and made sure everyone felt like they were a part of the travelling family. We all had an amazing crazy time thanks to the wild duo of Sam and Matty. I would highly suggest having these two as your guides as they will make sure you will remember Thailand for the rest of your lives! Matty is an amazing person who will encourage and inspire you to follow your dreams and keep travelling. Thanks for everything Matty! x (#ToastieFam)Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Pasa! Thanks for the amazing review and sharing some travel photos with us, they look awesome! We're stoked to hear Matty and Sam made your experience so memorable, they're top guys and we're incredibly lucky to have them on the team. Now that you've conquered South East Asia, why not give South America a go?! We'd love to have you on another one of our tours sometime :)
- CSChloéeWritten on August 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentBefore leaving I wasn't sure about going with a tour but Mattys energy and passion for travelling made the tour and travel experience so amazingShow detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Chloée! Glad to hear you opinion on travelling with a tour group was transformed and Matty was able to make your experience so incredible! We'd love for you to join us again in the future for another adventure across the globe :)
- KKKaylaWritten on August 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on the 3 week Thailand tour and Matty was our guide. He brought the party everywhere we went! He made sure no one was ever left out and socialized with everyone. Thailand has been my favourite place so far to visit and the culture is amazing and the country is so beautiful. The locals are always so friendly and willing to help out.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Kayla! So glad to hear you loved your journey through Thailand with LBW. It's one of those places that leaves the biggest mark on your heart, and nowhere else quite compares (although we think Bali is a good contender!) What makes an adventure even more special is the people you share it with. We're pleased to know that Matty made a positive impact on your travels and we look forward to seeing you on another one of LBW'S tours again one day :)
- RRonniWritten on August 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentMatty quite literally made a great tour into the best tour imaginable. Never have I met someone so willing to help everyone and with a smile no matter how exhausted he was. Every morning he would ask how our accommodation was and how we slept and took a great interest in what we were and weren't enjoying so that he could try to help in anyway he could. He would go out of his way to add elements to the experience to cater for everyone. Without fail, he was the last person on the dance floor every night and bonded with everyone on the tour equally. My best memories of Thailand have Matty at the centre and I cannot rate him highly enoughShow detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Ronni! Thank you so much for your incredible review, we're always so pleased to know that our team are excelling and making your adventure with us one that will be remembered for a lifetime! Matty is one of the best out there and we're lucky to have him! We hope to see you again on another LBW tour one day, we've heard your version of 'Man Wanted' is a showstopper and we're excited to witness it once again :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- BANGKOK (1 Night) - Day One
- Day Two
- KOH TAO (4 Nights) - Day Three
- Day Four
- Day Five
- Day Six
- KOH PHANGAN (4 Nights) - Day Seven
- Day Eight
- Day Nine
- Day Ten
- KOH SAMUI (3 Nights) - Day Eleven
- Day Twelve
- Day Thirteen
- RAILAY (4 Nights) - Day Fourteen
- Day Fifteen
- Day Sixteen
- Day Seventeen
- KOH PHI PHI (3 Nights) - Day Eighteen
- Day Nineteen
- Day Twenty
- AO NANG (3 Nights) - Day Twenty One
- Day Twenty Two
- Day Twenty Three
- Day Twenty Four
- KANCHANABURI (3 Nights) - Day Twenty Five
- Day Twenty Six
- Day Twenty Seven
- SINGBURI (2 Nights) - Day Twenty Eight
- Day Twenty Nine
- Day Thirty
- CHIANG MAI (4 Nights) - Day Thirty One
- Day Thirty Two
- Day Thirty Three
- Day Thirty Four
- PAI (3 Nights) - Day Thirty Five
- Day Thirty Six
- Day Thirty Seven
- Day Thirty Eight
- BANGKOK (1 Night) - Day Thirty Nine
- Day Forty
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
After I arrive in Bangkok will I have a transfer to the hotel or should I find my way there?
An airport pick up is not included in the price of the tour, but you can choose to purchase a pick up through LBW, or you can take a taxi which is would be approximately 15-20 GBP to the hotel.
Will there be a vegetarian option?
There are a variety of restaurants and street vendors where you can purchase food, as it is not included in the cost of the tour. We've had plenty of vegetarians on tour and they have never had an issue finding food options.
Does the total price of the tour includes flights?
The price you are seeing on this website does not include the cost of flights. It does include all of your accommodation, and transportation for within the tour dates though
Guides who have led this tour
- "I've been guiding in Thailand since 2009 but been working for LBW since October 2013. I went to school..."
- "I'm 100% Indonesian I'm 33 years old and have been working for LBW tours for 5 years. Previously I worked..."
- "I have always wanted to travel and see the world giving people amazing experiences and over the past..."
- "Heya! Just would love introduce my self , My name sarayuth but everyone can call me Ali sexybitch Thailand,..."
- "Hey travellers! Kristyn here, Travel has opened my eyes to a whole new way of living. I love learning..."
- "Hey guys I'm Matty Moore aka The Rock Star! They call me the rock star because I'm always on a south..."
- "Favourite Activities: Traveling, meeting new people, finding new places, jungle trekking, rock climbing,..."
- "A little bit about me. I am a huge fan of dogs, and its impossible for me to over-exaggerate that. If..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Treasures of Thailand
- WednesdayOct 17, 2018from Bangkok40 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Bangkok10+ seats left$102USD $2,443
- FridayDec 14, 2018from Bangkok40 DaysTuesdayJan 22, 2019to Bangkok10+ seats left$102USD $2,443
- TuesdayFeb 12, 2019from Bangkok40 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Bangkok10+ seats left$102USD $2,443
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Bangkok40 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Bangkok10+ seats left$102USD $2,443
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Bangkok.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Life Before Work Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 November 2018 the full payment of $2,443 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2443 for Treasures of Thailand, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Life Before Work Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Life Before Work Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bangkok (Thailand)
- 414 km
- Koh Tao (Thailand)
- 45 km
- Koh Phangan (Thailand)
- 25 km
- Koh Samui (Thailand)
- 208 km
- Railay (Thailand)
- 31 km
- Ko Phi Phi (Thailand)
- 33 km
- Ao Nang (Thailand)
- 669 km
- Kanchanaburi (Thailand)
- 134 km
- Singburi (Thailand)
- 460 km
- Chiang Mai (Thailand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,443 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,869 tours in Asia
- covered by 287 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Treasures of Thailand via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 101 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Treasures of Thailand