- Our saving
- US $ 1,833
- Cycle past stunning rock formations
- Explore beautiful farmland valleys
- Visit the Castle of Aljezur
- Enjoy authentic Portuguese cuisine
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- KKimWritten on August 25, 20164.0 - GoodLove my trip! Hope to visit this place once again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Odeceixe
- Day 2: Cycle along the coast and through farmland to Aljezur (32km/20mi)
- Day 3: Visit the castle of Aljezur before cycling inland to Pedralva (44km/27mi)
- Day 4: To the Cape of S. Vicente, the most SW point of Europe, on to Sagres (41km/25.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle the southern coast past beaches and dramatic coastline to Lagos (43km/27mi)
- Day 6: Transfer to Olhão and continue by bike past charming villages to Tavira (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Vila Real de Santo António (37km/23mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What type of bike will be provided?
During the trip you will be provided with a hybrid all terrain bike with grip shift 24 speeds in different sizes (please advise your height on booking ). The bikes are fitted with a rear rack.
Is there luggage transportation?
Luggage transfer is included
How do we get to the starting city of Lisbon?
There are quite a few options for getting between Lisbon and Faro. A good website to have a look at is Rome2rio to see all these options (Train, bus, flight, etc)
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$61USD $1,969Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$61USD $1,969Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Faro is the starting point and Salema is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 September 2018 the full payment of $1,833 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1833 for Algarve Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Faro (Portugal)
- 65 km
- Monchique (Portugal)
- 23 km
- Odeceixe (Portugal)
- 49 km
- Sagres (Portugal)
- 12 km
- Salema (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,833 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Algarve Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Algarve Cycle