- Our saving
- US $ 1,819
- Cycle past stunning rock formations
- Explore beautiful farmland valleys
- Visit the Castle of Aljezur
- Enjoy authentic Portuguese cuisine
- Rather Poor
- KKimWritten on August 25, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Love my trip! Hope to visit this place once again.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Odeceixe
- Day 2: Cycle along the coast and through farmland to Aljezur (32km/20mi)
- Day 3: Visit the castle of Aljezur before cycling inland to Pedralva (44km/27mi)
- Day 4: To the Cape of S. Vicente, the most SW point of Europe, on to Sagres (41km/25.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle the southern coast past beaches and dramatic coastline to Lagos (43km/27mi)
- Day 6: Transfer to Olhão and continue by bike past charming villages to Tavira (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Vila Real de Santo António (37km/23mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What type of bike will be provided?
During the trip you will be provided with a hybrid all terrain bike with grip shift 24 speeds in different sizes (please advise your height on booking ). The bikes are fitted with a rear rack.
Is there luggage transportation?
Luggage transfer is included
How do we get to the starting city of Lisbon?
There are quite a few options for getting between Lisbon and Faro. A good website to have a look at is Rome2rio to see all these options (Train, bus, flight, etc)
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,833Based on Twin
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Faro8 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,819Based on Twin
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Faro8 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,819Based on Twin
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Faro8 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,819Based on Twin
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Faro8 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,819Based on Twin
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Faro8 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,819Based on Twin
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Faro8 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to SalemaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,819Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Faro is the starting point and Salema is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $1,819 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1819 for Algarve Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Faro (Portugal)
- 65 km
- Monchique (Portugal)
- 23 km
- Odeceixe (Portugal)
- 49 km
- Sagres (Portugal)
- 12 km
- Salema (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,819 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Algarve Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Algarve Cycle