- Our saving
- US $ 1,237
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- CPCatherineWritten on October 23, 20174.0 - GoodJacinthe made my trip! She was so caring and really went above and beyond to make us have a trip of a lifetime!Show detailed ratings
- TJTaminkaWritten on July 17, 20173.0 - AverageIt wasn't what I expected... there wasn't much direction and I think communication was poor from the time I booked the tour to the time the tour was overShow detailed ratings
- JMJuneWritten on July 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentI highly recommend Top Deck tour agency. They provided high quality customer service to their customers. The tour guide Jass and driver Felipe were excellent. Bravo Top Deck!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 3: Rome to Florence
- Day 4: Florence to Lucerne, Switzerland
- Day 5: Lucerne to Paris, France
- Day 6: Paris
- Day 7: Paris to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 5, 2018
Where and when does the tour start?
The starting point is at the Cardinal Hotel St Peters in Rome at 3 pm.
- February 1, 2017
What type of hotels would we be staying in?
The accommodation will be a mixture of 2 -3 star hotel based on twin room so if you are travelling alone you will share a room with another female passenger.
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
- January 1, 2017
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately TourRadar is unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Guides who have led this tour
35 travellers met before going on their Topdeck Caesar's Footsteps tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Charmaine28th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to London0 seats leftSave $48USD $1,141Based on DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $52USD $1,237Based on Double
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to London5 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $52USD $1,237Based on Double
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $52USD $1,237Based on Double
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $52USD $1,237Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $52USD $1,237Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $56USD $1,333Based on Double
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $56USD $1,333Based on Double
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $56USD $1,333Based on Double
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to London8 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $56USD $1,333Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Vatican City (Holy See) and France
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Caesar's Footsteps.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 June 2018 the full payment of $1,237 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1237 for Caesar's Footsteps, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 230 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 431 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 488 km
- Paris (France)
- 235 km
- Calais (France)
- 152 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,237 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Caesar's Footsteps