- Our saving
- US $ 1,199
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on September 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis is the best way to see Europe!Show detailed ratings
- CTChristinaWritten on July 25, 20182.0 - Rather poorPoor communication..poor transportation we had to catch buses trains and metros if we wanted to go out to meet up with our tour guide. Most of the activities were not included we had to pay extra. The hotels were far from the center. If i knew i had to pay extra for all these activities my meals and transportation i would have organised my trip with another company it doesn't worth it. Overall not happy at all.Show detailed ratings
- CPCatherineWritten on October 23, 20174.0 - GoodJacinthe made my trip! She was so caring and really went above and beyond to make us have a trip of a lifetime!Show detailed ratings
- TJTaminkaWritten on July 17, 20173.0 - AverageIt wasn't what I expected... there wasn't much direction and I think communication was poor from the time I booked the tour to the time the tour was overShow detailed ratings
- JMJuneWritten on July 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentI highly recommend Top Deck tour agency. They provided high quality customer service to their customers. The tour guide Jass and driver Felipe were excellent. Bravo Top Deck!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 3: Rome to Florence
- Day 4: Florence to Lucerne, Switzerland
- Day 5: Lucerne to Paris, France
- Day 6: Paris
- Day 7: Paris to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour start?
The starting point is at the Cardinal Hotel St Peters in Rome at 3 pm.
What type of hotels would we be staying in?
The accommodation will be a mixture of 2 -3 star hotel based on twin room so if you are travelling alone you will share a room with another female passenger.
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately TourRadar is unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Rome7 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to London10+ seats left$80USD $1,199Based on Double
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Rome7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$80USD $1,199Based on Double
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Rome7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to London10+ seats left$85USD $1,274Based on Double
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$85USD $1,274Based on Double
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$85USD $1,274Based on Double
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$85USD $1,274Based on Double
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to London10+ seats left$91USD $1,358Based on Double
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$91USD $1,358Based on Double
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to London10+ seats left$91USD $1,358Based on Double
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$91USD $1,358Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Vatican City (Holy See) and France
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Caesar's Footsteps.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 November 2018 the full payment of $1,199 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1199 for Caesar's Footsteps, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 230 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 431 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 488 km
- Paris (France)
- 235 km
- Calais (France)
- 152 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,199 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Caesar's Footsteps