Barcelona City Break (2 nights)
- Our saving
- US $ 132
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- MichaelWritten on July 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a brilliant time in Barcelona! Never been before so was super excited to get out and about. The walking tour was brilliant and a super easy way to see the city. After exploring with the tour group I wandered down the streets of the Gothic quarter, super... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have never been to Barcelona before so decided to have a weekend away with stoke travel. The hostel was fantastic, super friendly staff and guests! All the information sheets contained enough info about tours and inclusions and there was contact... Read more
- DKDianaWritten on March 22, 20181.5 - Rather poor
I know the price of this tour makes it tempting to book but please stay as FAR away as possible. It is impossible to reach someone via email, there was supposed to be an “included” cooking class and bike tour but they never told me where to go and no one... Read moreShow detailed ratingsStoke Travel commented on this reviewHey Diana, unfortunately the communication in this case could have been better. We tried to contact you multiple times with regards to the time of your bike tour, but received no response from you until the middle of Saturday night, the day before the actual tour. As we didn't hear from you we took the liberty of booking you into a tour anyway, but we should have sent you better written communication with regards to the meeting point and we thoroughly apologize for this mistake. We have taken all of your feedback into account, and have as a result since changed our communication procedures with regards to this tour. We hope you enjoyed the rest of the stay with us including the cooking class, the nights out, the free club entries, walking tours and the beautiful hostel, which all build up to a very high value package. All the best in the future, and as a further apology we'd like to offer a 10% discount on any future trip with us.
- LauraWritten on November 10, 20172.0 - Rather poor
It was difficult to get the information that I needed off the tour 'agent'. Since it is a self-guided tour, I would've liked to have all the information about accommodation and activities much earlier than I got it, and without having to chase it down.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsStoke Travel commented on this reviewHey Laura! Katie from Stoke Travel here. We spoke quite a few times on the phone and WhatsApp in the month leading up to your stay. We send out all pre-departure information at least 2 weeks prior to the booked trip. You were sent multiple information emails from our system, with one big personalised one sent most recently as soon as you let us know that you were not receiving my other ones. I'm glad you enjoyed your kitchen party, hopefully the nightlife tours and community dinner was enjoyable too. You had great weather that weekend too which would have been lovely. Cheers for the feedback.
- JasonWritten on January 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guides are awesome and knowledgeable, knows what I want and makes everyone comfortable
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Sample Itinerary
Day 1: Barcelona
- Day 2: Barcelona
- Day 3: Barcelona
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
- The Perfect Day In Barcelona
- Barcelona Boat Party
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you give me a brief information about the itinerary of this tour?
It's a flexible itinerary, but a 2 night Barcelona City Break would see you taking a walking tour on a day and time of your choice (11am, 1pm or 3pm). One night you will enjoy a Spanish Cooking class followed by a free club entry. On another evening you'll enjoy your included hostel dinner, head out on a pub crawl and then head for some more partying with free club entry. Also included is your breakfast each day. Your accommodation is a beachside hostel in Barcelona.
Are you able to organise accommodation in Barcelona the night before and the night after the tour?
Sure we can, for an additional cost. For each additional night, you'll receive hostel accommodation and an extra city activity (cooking class, beer tasting, bike tour, etc).
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
Barcelona City Break (2 nights)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$4USD $132
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysMondayApr 1, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$4USD $132
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysTuesdayApr 2, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$4USD $132
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysWednesdayApr 3, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$4USD $132
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysThursdayApr 4, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$4USD $132
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$4USD $132
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$4USD $132
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$4USD $132
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$4USD $132
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$4USD $132
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 May 2019 the full payment of $132 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $132 for Barcelona City Break (2 nights), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 0 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 0 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $132 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,988 tours in Europe
- covered by 455 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Barcelona City Break (2 nights) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Barcelona City Break (2 nights)