Barcelona City Break (2 nights)
- Our saving
- US $ 132
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- MichaelWritten on July 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentHad a brilliant time in Barcelona! Never been before so was super excited to get out and about. The walking tour was brilliant and a super easy way to see the city. After exploring with the tour group I wandered down the streets of the Gothic quarter, super fun. The hostel was in a brilliant location, super close to the beautiful beach. The meal provided was a homemade tapas selection. Super fresh and really authentic feeling. Only had the meal with one other person (A seperate booking onto this tour) which was a little strange having a meal prepared for me and one stranger but we chatted with the friendly hostel staff and it went well. The Hostel runs a pub crawl every night and they were brilliant fun. Super cool to do with new friends that I had made earlier on in the day at the hostel.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on June 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentI have never been to Barcelona before so decided to have a weekend away with stoke travel. The hostel was fantastic, super friendly staff and guests! All the information sheets contained enough info about tours and inclusions and there was contact information in case I needed any help too. I went on a cooking class which was very enjoyable, the group was a bit small but I don't think much could have been done about that. Will head back to Barcelona for sure !Show detailed ratings
- DKDianaWritten on March 22, 20181.5 - Rather poorI know the price of this tour makes it tempting to book but please stay as FAR away as possible. It is impossible to reach someone via email, there was supposed to be an “included” cooking class and bike tour but they never told me where to go and no one answered me until the last day of the tour which was useless AND they will charge you $60 for an additional hostel night but it’s only $20 if you book through the hostel directly. There was no rep at the hostel and no one at the hostel knew what was going on either. If you want the same experience book the hostel for $20 a night and AVOID this tour. I’ve booked so many budget trips through tourradar and this was by far the biggest disappointment. Only pro is that staying by the beach was great, and the surrounding neighborhood was arguably better than city center. Really excellent. But please do not book this tourShow detailed ratingsStoke Travel commented on this reviewHey Diana, unfortunately the communication in this case could have been better. We tried to contact you multiple times with regards to the time of your bike tour, but received no response from you until the middle of Saturday night, the day before the actual tour. As we didn't hear from you we took the liberty of booking you into a tour anyway, but we should have sent you better written communication with regards to the meeting point and we thoroughly apologize for this mistake. We have taken all of your feedback into account, and have as a result since changed our communication procedures with regards to this tour. We hope you enjoyed the rest of the stay with us including the cooking class, the nights out, the free club entries, walking tours and the beautiful hostel, which all build up to a very high value package. All the best in the future, and as a further apology we'd like to offer a 10% discount on any future trip with us.
- LauraWritten on November 10, 20172.0 - Rather poorIt was difficult to get the information that I needed off the tour 'agent'. Since it is a self-guided tour, I would've liked to have all the information about accommodation and activities much earlier than I got it, and without having to chase it down. The cooking class was a lot of fun, but apart from that I could've booked the trip myself with fewer hassles. The tourradar team were very helpful, but I wouldn't choose stoke travel again.Show detailed ratingsStoke Travel commented on this reviewHey Laura! Katie from Stoke Travel here. We spoke quite a few times on the phone and WhatsApp in the month leading up to your stay. We send out all pre-departure information at least 2 weeks prior to the booked trip. You were sent multiple information emails from our system, with one big personalised one sent most recently as soon as you let us know that you were not receiving my other ones. I'm glad you enjoyed your kitchen party, hopefully the nightlife tours and community dinner was enjoyable too. You had great weather that weekend too which would have been lovely. Cheers for the feedback.
- JasonWritten on January 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentGuides are awesome and knowledgeable, knows what I want and makes everyone comfortableShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Sample Itinerary
Day 1: Barcelona
- Day 2: Barcelona
- Day 3: Barcelona
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- The Perfect Day In Barcelona
- Barcelona Boat Party
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you give me a brief information about the itinerary of this tour?
It's a flexible itinerary, but a 2 night Barcelona City Break would see you taking a walking tour on a day and time of your choice (11am, 1pm or 3pm). One night you will enjoy a Spanish Cooking class followed by a free club entry. On another evening you'll enjoy your included hostel dinner, head out on a pub crawl and then head for some more partying with free club entry. Also included is your breakfast each day. Your accommodation is a beachside hostel in Barcelona.
Are you able to organise accommodation in Barcelona the night before and the night after the tour?
Sure we can, for an additional cost. For each additional night, you'll receive hostel accommodation and an extra city activity (cooking class, beer tasting, bike tour, etc).
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
Barcelona City Break (2 nights)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Barcelona3 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$7USD $165
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Barcelona3 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$7USD $165
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Barcelona3 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$7USD $165
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Barcelona3 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$7USD $165
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Barcelona3 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$7USD $165
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Barcelona3 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$7USD $165
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Barcelona3 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$7USD $165
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Barcelona3 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$7USD $165
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Barcelona3 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$7USD $165
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Barcelona3 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$7USD $165
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 October 2018 the full payment of $132 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $132 for Barcelona City Break (2 nights), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 0 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 0 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $132 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Barcelona City Break (2 nights) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Barcelona City Break (2 nights)