Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise
- Our saving
- US $ 720
- +5 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Rather Poor
- JJohnWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Unreal sail around Croatia with a awesome crew and even better tour guide Olivia. Would definitely recommend to all
- KKarmenandKellenWritten on August 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Flipping fantastic week that I honearly can't reccomend enough. With unlimited beer and sangria for €10 (need I say anymore?), amazing itinerary, swim stops in the clearest water you'll ever see, delicious & authentic food, exceptional crew, loosest parties... Read more
- JJasonWritten on August 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a fantastic sail with stoked travel definitely a company well worth going with when picking a sail of Croatia and thanks to Olivia fuller for being a top travel guide.
- RubyWritten on August 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
So much fun! Had such an awesome week with stoke travel, partied hard most nights but also saw lots of the beautiful sights of Croatia during the day. The guide Olivia was amazing, knew everything about the area and tailored our itinerary to what our group... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on August 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had the best week ever with Stoke! Our group was made up of a bunch of awesome people that I’ll stay in contact with. The boat had everything we needed and great food! We stopped at all the major places and they were beautiful - cute old town and lots to... Read more
- AAndreaByrneWritten on August 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Definitely was the best week of my life! Just coming off it now and have so much to say! This trip with Stoke exceeded my expectations. I am so glad I went with Stoke Travel to sail Croatia. Especially being a solo traveller I have had the best time! The... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on August 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely was one of the best weeks of my life. So glad I went with Stoke for this trip as it was definetly better then all the others! The food was fantastic and plentiful. The boat was perfect especially for communal space and had a really fun... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on April 9, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The experience of cruising between Islands through the Adriatic Sea was beautiful and is a must see and do. The crew on our boat were very friendly and our guide Olivia did a great job in informing us what was planned each day while still giving us the... Read more
- NNWritten on March 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
So much fun! Liv was an amazing tour guide, and insured we saw a bunch of cool stuff and had a great time
- APAshleighWritten on March 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stoke afloat was awesome!! Our tour guide Liv was amazing! She was super knowledgeable but more importantly, was so so fun! Had such an amazing time partying with her and the gang and made life long friends!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Guide Itinerary
- Day 1: Makarska
- Day 2: National Park Mljet
- Day 3: Dubrovnik Pearl of the Adriatic
- Day 4: Korcula
- Day 5: Hvar
- Day 6: Omiš
- Day 7: Split
- Day 8: Split
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis, 75 years old31st October 2018
Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Split10+ seats left$22USD $720
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Split10+ seats left$22USD $720
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Split10+ seats left$22USD $720
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $720 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $720 for Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 138 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 39 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 65 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $720 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise