Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 677
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Anonymous "The experience of cruising between Islands through the Adriatic Sea was beautiful and is a must see and do. The crew on our boat were very friendly and our guide Olivia did a great job in informing us what was planned each day while still giving us the flexibility to decide what to do. Croatian people are very friendly and you meet many fun people from all over the world along the way. The people ..."
- +5 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
Start and end in Split! With the sailing tour Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Split, Croatia and 5 other destinations in Croatia. Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- JJohnWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentUnreal sail around Croatia with a awesome crew and even better tour guide Olivia. Would definitely recommend to allShow detailed ratings
- KKarmenandKellenWritten on August 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentFlipping fantastic week that I honearly can't reccomend enough. With unlimited beer and sangria for €10 (need I say anymore?), amazing itinerary, swim stops in the clearest water you'll ever see, delicious & authentic food, exceptional crew, loosest parties and the best tan, this week couldn't have been better. Stoke Afloat was the best choice we made! Liv, our guide, really has whatever you want to do sorted out, probably before you even ask. She was the best. Trust all of these reviews, you can't go wrong with Stoke!Show detailed ratings
- JJasonWritten on August 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad a fantastic sail with stoked travel definitely a company well worth going with when picking a sail of Croatia and thanks to Olivia fuller for being a top travel guide.Show detailed ratings
- RubyWritten on August 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentSo much fun! Had such an awesome week with stoke travel, partied hard most nights but also saw lots of the beautiful sights of Croatia during the day. The guide Olivia was amazing, knew everything about the area and tailored our itinerary to what our group was interested in, giving local recommendations and always having the best drink deals for us at party destination. Other boats were jealous of our unlimited beer and sangria, so definitely jump on that! The boat and crew were all amazing, and the chef was able to make me amazing vegan options for all the meals! Amazing value for money, I was a bit apprehensive about being on a "party boat" because I'm not super into going out, clubbing etc. but I had an amazing time and could take it easy on nights I didn't feel like a big one. Overall definitely recommend stoke for all your Croatian cruising needs, thanks Liv xxShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad the best week ever with Stoke! Our group was made up of a bunch of awesome people that I’ll stay in contact with. The boat had everything we needed and great food! We stopped at all the major places and they were beautiful - cute old town and lots to do. Swimming stops in the lovely blue water were amazing and helped a lot with the hangovers! This was definitely the cheapest deal we could find and the beer & sangria for €10 a day means you save heaps on alcohol costs too! Our guide Olivia was amazing and took us to some very cool spots, but theres also lots of flexibility to do what you want too. Would definitely recommend! :DShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely was one of the best weeks of my life. So glad I went with Stoke for this trip as it was definetly better then all the others! The food was fantastic and plentiful. The boat was perfect especially for communal space and had a really fun atmosphere. Everyone was so like minded, fun and definetly loose and we became a little family by the end! Liv was an awesome tour guide, she took us to the best and most beautifu places and definetly kept the party going. This trip exceeded my expectations. Compared to all the other tour groups would definetly say this is the best! Highly recommend and would definetly go with Stoke again next summer. I have made some really sick memories and some really awesome friends.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on April 9, 20184.0 - GoodThe experience of cruising between Islands through the Adriatic Sea was beautiful and is a must see and do. The crew on our boat were very friendly and our guide Olivia did a great job in informing us what was planned each day while still giving us the flexibility to decide what to do. Croatian people are very friendly and you meet many fun people from all over the world along the way. The people on our boat were great, everyone was inclusive and things were always upbeat. Fun trip, with lots of good laughs and memories to take back. Can’t ask for much more.Show detailed ratings
- NNWritten on March 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentSo much fun! Liv was an amazing tour guide, and insured we saw a bunch of cool stuff and had a great timeShow detailed ratings
- APAshleighWritten on March 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentStoke afloat was awesome!! Our tour guide Liv was amazing! She was super knowledgeable but more importantly, was so so fun! Had such an amazing time partying with her and the gang and made life long friends!Show detailed ratings
- MWMaddyWritten on March 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentWhat an amazing experience. I met so many super cool people who became my family for a week, and I am still in touch with many of them and trying to plan a reunion trip! Olivia was so fun, informed, and helpful! I would recommend this 1000 times over to anyone who was considering a trip to Croatia. I can’t think of any better way to visit this beautiful place.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Guide Itinerary
- Day 1: Makarska
- Day 2: National Park Mljet
- Day 3: Dubrovnik Pearl of the Adriatic
- Day 4: Korcula
- Day 5: Hvar
- Day 6: Omiš
- Day 7: Split
- Day 8: Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $677 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $677 for Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 468 km.
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 138 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 39 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 65 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $677 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise