Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise
ends on 22 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 679
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Hollie "I could not recommend this trip more - it was AMAZING! I did Stoke Afloat Croatia and there were under 20 of us, which was perfect. We became a family and could not have had a better time - so much so that I live with one of the guests who was on the boat and many of them I see all the time now! The party is great, the boat is great, the flexibility the captain had on our route, the leader (Olivia..."
- +5 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
Start and end in Split! With the sailing tour Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Split, Croatia and 5 other destinations in Croatia. Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 50 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- APAshleighWritten on March 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentStoke afloat was awesome!! Our tour guide Liv was amazing! She was super knowledgeable but more importantly, was so so fun! Had such an amazing time partying with her and the gang and made life long friends!Show detailed ratings
- MWMaddyWritten on March 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentWhat an amazing experience. I met so many super cool people who became my family for a week, and I am still in touch with many of them and trying to plan a reunion trip! Olivia was so fun, informed, and helpful! I would recommend this 1000 times over to anyone who was considering a trip to Croatia. I can’t think of any better way to visit this beautiful place.Show detailed ratings
- LLauraWritten on March 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentStoke Afloat Croatia was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had! We got to sail along the beautiful coast of Croatia and stop for a swim every day in the clear waters. It was really a week full of views. We had a nice boat with a great sound system, AC, and WIFI! The food on board was good and we were always kept up to date on what the plan was. There were options for everything from what to do when we dock to what bar to go to. Being on the ship every day, made the rest of the crew your family! I got to know so many people from different parts of the world and had the best time with them. Stoke also had unlimited booze! We were the only boat with that so we were winning the whole time. All the other boats were jealous because we were clearly having the most fun. Our trip leader, Olivia, was amazing! She always knew what to do in each stop, where to go, the best restaurants and the best places to go out at night. Olivia had a board where she wrote what there was to do, time schedule for dinner, etc. She was very organized and good to let us all know what the game plan was. She had all the tips and tricks of Croatia and was always there for a good time. Thanks Olivia and Stoke! I’ll hopefully be in Croatia again soon to do it all again!!Show detailed ratings
- OliviaWritten on February 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentStoke Afloat Croatia was absolutely amazing! We had the best crew that was just like a little family, many of whom I am still in contact with. We got to see amazingly beautiful islands and the unlimited booze onboard was top notch - I haven't heard of any other company offering something like that! The trip is just 18-20 people, making for a really good atmosphere for solo travellers to get to know people, and the boat itself feels so homey and comfortable. Because we were a small group, the captain allowed us to be a part of making decisions on when and how long to stop for swim breaks when possible. I truly could not recommend this trip highly enough - the staff, location, and other travellers made for an experience with Stoke Travel I will never forget!Show detailed ratings
- HHollieWritten on February 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentI could not recommend this trip more - it was AMAZING! I did Stoke Afloat Croatia and there were under 20 of us, which was perfect. We became a family and could not have had a better time - so much so that I live with one of the guests who was on the boat and many of them I see all the time now! The party is great, the boat is great, the flexibility the captain had on our route, the leader (Olivia) - I really could not recommend it any more!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Guide Itinerary
- Day 1: Split to Makarska
- Day 2: National park Mljet
- Day 3: Dubrovnik Pearl of the Adriatic
- Day 4: Bol
- Day 5: Korcula, Marco Polo town
- Day 6: Hvar
- Day 7: Split
- Day 8: Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Split10+ seats left$21USD $679
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Split10+ seats left$21USD $679
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Split0 seats left$21USD $679Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Split0 seats left$21USD $679Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 September 2018 the full payment of $679 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $679 for Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 508 km.
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 138 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Bol (Croatia)
- 51 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 83 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $679 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise