Van Surfari Spain and France (3 nights)
- Our saving
- US $ 258
- +2 Destinations
- Southern France
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Guide Itinerary
- DAY 1: Zarautz (Basque country, Spain)
- DAY 2: Biarritz (France)
- DAY 3: Hossegor (France)
- DAY 4: Zarautz (Basque Country, Spain)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AAlexWritten on September 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Surfari: I absolutely loved exploring different surf beaches every day. Wilson was an excellent guide who really enjoyed showing us around. We got proper ways so this was also suitable for advanced surfers. Meals on the surfari as well as in the house were... Read more
- LHLukeWritten on July 31, 20183.0 - Average
We booked the Safari tour at the San Sebastián surf school. Although the package it’s self was quite the good, the structure and organization was terrible. We were not told or given any indication of what we would be doing and when. Understandably this can... Read moreShow detailed ratingsStoke Travel commented on this reviewHi, Sorry to hear about your bad experience, the reason why we started doing surf camps and consider it to be our marquee product is because surfing should be an utterly enjoyable pastime, the occasional face full of saltwater of sand notwithstanding. We've had some changes in staff over there, and while that doesn't justify your bad experience, perhaps it explains it. What we are sure of is that our surf camp staff are absolutely committed to putting you into the best situations on your surf trip, and while they might sometimes take the "laid back surfer" thing a little too seriously, they do keep the plans loose so to account for variable wave, wind and weather conditions, as not only do they change day-to-day, but hour to hour. Nevertheless, we have absolutely taken your criticism on board, and will make sure there is more organisation and communication with travellers in place, while still holding onto the waxhead vibes that make surfing, and Stoke Travel Surf House and the Surfari unique, a blast, and the best way to not only learn to surf, but to make friends, and spend a few days or a week in summer bumming around the coast. You should shoot us through an email and we'll do something to make up for your negative experience and convince you to love us again. Hope the rest of your travels are going well! Stoke Travel
- SSiaWritten on February 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I went on this trip with Stoke Travel last August and it was amazing! The staff so nice and very helpful. I had a really good time there and I am definetely looking into going this year as well! Keep up the good work you guys!
- CKCourtneyWritten on May 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I first found out about the Surfari trip from a stoke crew member in San Sebastian and it sounded amazing to us as we really wanted to explore the coastline of France and Spain but being from Australia we were a bit scared about hiring a car and driving it... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Van Surfari/San Sebastian
- Surfari Interview
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- Surfing San Sebastian
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Thomas4th July 2019
Van Surfari Spain and France (3 nights)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysWednesdayAug 28, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$8USD $258
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$8USD $258
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$8USD $258
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$8USD $258
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$8USD $258
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$8USD $258
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$8USD $258
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$8USD $258
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$8USD $258
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$8USD $258
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zarautz.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Stoke Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Stoke Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Stoke Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Zarautz (Spain)
- 54 km
- Biarritz (France)
- 22 km
- Hossegor (France)
- 73 km
- Zarautz (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $258 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,033 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Van Surfari Spain and France (3 nights) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Van Surfari Spain and France (3 nights)