Van Surfari Spain and France (3 nights)
- Our saving
- US $ 261
- +2 Destinations
- Southern France
- Rather Poor
- AAlexWritten on September 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Surfari: I absolutely loved exploring different surf beaches every day. Wilson was an excellent guide who really enjoyed showing us around. We got proper ways so this was also suitable for advanced surfers. Meals on the surfari as well as in the house were... Read more
- LHLukeWritten on July 31, 20183.0 - Average
We booked the Safari tour at the San Sebastián surf school. Although the package it’s self was quite the good, the structure and organization was terrible. We were not told or given any indication of what we would be doing and when. Understandably this can... Read moreShow detailed ratingsStoke Travel commented on this reviewHi, Sorry to hear about your bad experience, the reason why we started doing surf camps and consider it to be our marquee product is because surfing should be an utterly enjoyable pastime, the occasional face full of saltwater of sand notwithstanding. We've had some changes in staff over there, and while that doesn't justify your bad experience, perhaps it explains it. What we are sure of is that our surf camp staff are absolutely committed to putting you into the best situations on your surf trip, and while they might sometimes take the "laid back surfer" thing a little too seriously, they do keep the plans loose so to account for variable wave, wind and weather conditions, as not only do they change day-to-day, but hour to hour. Nevertheless, we have absolutely taken your criticism on board, and will make sure there is more organisation and communication with travellers in place, while still holding onto the waxhead vibes that make surfing, and Stoke Travel Surf House and the Surfari unique, a blast, and the best way to not only learn to surf, but to make friends, and spend a few days or a week in summer bumming around the coast. You should shoot us through an email and we'll do something to make up for your negative experience and convince you to love us again. Hope the rest of your travels are going well! Stoke Travel
- SSiaWritten on February 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I went on this trip with Stoke Travel last August and it was amazing! The staff so nice and very helpful. I had a really good time there and I am definetely looking into going this year as well! Keep up the good work you guys!
- CKCourtneyWritten on May 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I first found out about the Surfari trip from a stoke crew member in San Sebastian and it sounded amazing to us as we really wanted to explore the coastline of France and Spain but being from Australia we were a bit scared about hiring a car and driving it... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Guide Itinerary
- DAY 1: Zarautz (Basque country, Spain)
- DAY 2: Biarritz (France)
- DAY 3: Hossegor (France)
- DAY 4: Zarautz (Basque Country, Spain)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Van Surfari/San Sebastian
- Surfari Interview
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- Surfing San Sebastian
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Van Surfari Spain and France (3 nights)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$11USD $261
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$11USD $261
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$11USD $261
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$11USD $261
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$11USD $261
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$11USD $261
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$11USD $261
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$11USD $261
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$11USD $261
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Zarautz4 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Zarautz10+ seats left$11USD $261
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zarautz.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 January 2019 the full payment of $261 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $261 for Van Surfari Spain and France (3 nights), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zarautz (Spain)
- 54 km
- Biarritz (France)
- 22 km
- Hossegor (France)
- 73 km
- Zarautz (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $261 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,418 tours in Europe
- covered by 267 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Van Surfari Spain and France (3 nights) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Van Surfari Spain and France (3 nights)