- Our saving
- US $ 855
- Rather Poor
- MadisonWritten on August 2, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cairns
- Day 2: Cairns
- Day 3: Cairns to the Whitsundays via Townsville
- Day 4: The Whitsundays
- Day 5: The Whitsundays
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Australia with Contiki
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to Whitsunday Islands0 seats left$34USD $855Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayJan 23, 2019to Whitsunday Islands0 seats left$34USD $855Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayFeb 27, 2019to Whitsunday IslandsOnly 1 seat left$34USD $855Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayMar 27, 2019to Whitsunday Islands8 seats left$34USD $855Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Cairns is the starting point and Whitsunday Islands is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 January 2019 the full payment of $855 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $855 for Tropical Wonder, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairns (Australia)
- 282 km
- Townsville (Australia)
- 250 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $855 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,114 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 80 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tropical Wonder