The Sun Seeker (Start Cairns)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,849
- +5 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Surfers Paradise
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Home-stay, Lodge, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- GGarvanWritten on February 6, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The places and sites we visited, along with the activities were all very good. The bus driver and the tour director were cool guys, but I think that the company really needs to work on making the group cohesive. The atmosphere and air at the end of the trip... Read more
- IRIrisWritten on January 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What a trip! It's hard to describe in just a few words how incredible this experience was. It was my very first Contiki trip, but definitely not my last. From de places we visited, the tour manager (Chloe
- LRLyndseyWritten on April 15, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had previously traveled alone in Australia and found it to be more difficult than I had originally thought. A fellow traveler suggested Contiki and 3 months later, I joined the group in Cairns to begin my short but sweet tour. If I had known about Contiki... Read more
- JAJeffreyWritten on April 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour guide was Tryss Eddy. The trip was incredible, it was very well organized by our guide who also went out of his way to provide lots of historical and cultural context about the sites and locations we travelled to. The sites and activities were well... Read more
- JJamieWritten on April 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip was spectacular! Super relaxing but also exciting. I met amazing people and had an incredible contiki crew.
- ATAntoniaWritten on April 1, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such an amazing experience. So many amazing friends made and so many amazing opportunities were given. Really encouraged to travel with no regrets. So many great experiences and was able to tick things off the bucket list. Trys was such a great help and so... Read more
- HHHarrietWritten on April 1, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an incredible time, it was my first few weeks in Australia and I loved it. Had Trys Eddy as my tour guide, he was great, very informative, helpful, fun and took great photos of our trip!
- CMChristieWritten on April 1, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was better than I was expecting! My guide made everything so easy and so much fun. Very knowledgable and contagious positive energy
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairns
- Day 2: Cairns
- Day 3: Cairns to The Whitsundays
- Day 4: The Whitsundays
- Day 5: The Whitsundays to Farmstay
- Day 6: Farmstay to Noosa
- Day 7: Noosa
- Day 8: Noosa to Surfers Paradise
- Day 9: Surfers Paradise
- Day 10: Surfers Paradise
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm a born and bred Aussie, who has been living this crazy nomadic lifestyle of a Tour Manager for the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Angela, 56 years old17th April 2017
The Sun Seeker (Start Cairns)
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Cairns10 DaysMondayMar 4, 2019to Surfers ParadiseNot available in your region
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Cairns10 DaysMondayApr 1, 2019to Surfers ParadiseOnly 1 seat left$74USD $1,849
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Cairns is the starting point and Surfers Paradise is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 April 2019 the full payment of $1,849 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1849 for The Sun Seeker (Start Cairns), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairns (Australia)
- 282 km
- Townsville (Australia)
- 250 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 707 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 112 km
- Noosa (Australia)
- 119 km
- Brisbane (Australia)
- 71 km
- Surfers Paradise (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,849 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,270 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 82 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Sun Seeker (Start Cairns)