Rock And Red
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 44:38:10
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Hold pythons at the Reptile Centre
- Learn about surviving in the bush
- Uluru’s red desert quad bike excursion
- Unforgettable Kata Tjuṯa National Park
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Camping, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start and end in Alice Springs! With the in-depth cultural tour Rock And Red, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Alice Springs, Australia and 2 other destinations in Australia. Rock And Red includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Garvan's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - Good...tionally better than it was at the start of the trip. I wouldn't do a Contiki trip again. It seemed like the tour director had been instructed to m... Read more
- caoimhe brown's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip itself was amazing.. accommodation was great.. definitely ticked loads of the bucket list. Bus driver was lovel... Read more
- Iris Rassios's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent... a few words how incredible this experience was. It was my very first Contiki trip, but definitely not my last. From de places we visited, the tour... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Alice Springs
- Day 2: Alice Springs to Kings Creek Station
- Day 3: Kings Creek Station to Uluru
- Day 4: Uluru
- Day 5: Uluru to Alice Springs
- Day 6: Alice Springs
- Optional Extras
- Australia Final
- Contiki In Depth
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shelby29th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Alice Springs.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 June 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Rock And Red, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 704 km.
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 223 km
- Kings Creek Station (Australia)
- 135 km
- Uluru (Australia)
- 346 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 800 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,757 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours